Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I think it will go for much more than 15m. The stats that matter (Max AP, AP on Crit, Crit Chance, High damage) are all there. It's got decent vit and a bit of int, shame the strength wasn't int.
    Cool, we'll see Got it in an Act3 public game (full clear) before I even had 5 stack. Didn't get anything useful for the rest of the run.

Will update what it sells for if it exceeds expectation

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Featherman View Post
    could this be worth anything? ring - 61 str 26 dex 36 vit 6% atk speed 25 % crit damage 13% extra gold

and this? Ring - 13 max damage 36 arcane resistance 55 all resistance 5% life
    The first Ring I think could be worth some... how much, I'm not sure, but I want to guess 1 million at least, possibly more. Might want to search on AH for Crit Damage, Attck speed and Str on Auction house and compare around.

Unfortunately, I dont see that second ring being worth anything, sorry.

Bracers
    188 armor
    72dex
    70vit
    42 cold res
    13% gold find
    13% magic find
    53 hp regen

any good?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzwei View Post
    Bracers
    188 armor
    72dex
    70vit
    42 cold res
    13% gold find
    13% magic find
    53 hp regen

any good?
    Low stat rolls, no all resist, low magic find, no crit.

Can't see that selling for anything really.

Picked this up for 150k, wondering what I can flip it for...

Sigh, wtb 6 property searches sooner.

Quote Originally Posted by Maelstrom51 View Post

Picked this up for 150k, wondering what I can flip it for...
    It's barely above vendor trash. If you can flip it for anything you're lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by jaakkeli View Post
    It's barely above vendor trash. If you can flip it for anything you're lucky.
    Doubt that. Strength + Vit + Crit + Socket is great for WW/Tornado barb, and ridiculously hard to find.

Edit: Maybe I was wrong, I'm finding a lot more now =/
    Last edited by Maelstrom51; 2012-08-11 at 11:36 AM.

little bit OT but can you guys explain me what is real market price for plan like this?

average 10 = 13.6m
    average price for last day = 1.6m
    suggested price = 12.1m

I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Konik View Post
    little bit OT but can you guys explain me what is real market price for plan like this?

average 10 = 13.6m
    average price for last day = 1.6m
    suggested price = 12.1m

I don't get it

That's the real market and man did I make monies off that lol. The legendary 60+ weapons went up in price too.

If you're wondering why it jumped in price, soon as the 1.04 systems preview went live it people bought all the weapon plans(some just to resell ) because 61/62s are suppose to be on par with ilvl63's just slightly below them rather than useless. Also 2-handers are getting buffed properties.

But more importantly you can craft 6 property weapons which is A LOT better than finding them. Expect to see the market flooded with 1h 900 dmg weapons with sockets/crit dmg/loh and primary stats a week after 1.04 is live.

It also affected the crafting mats cost, it went from 700 to 1400 in less than 2 hours.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-08-11 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nightshark View Post
    I figure this would be perfect for the CM build..

I might have been overestimating but put it up for 15m starting (no buyout) given the high dmg and almost unanimously useful stats.. what do you think
    Went for a bid of 50m... no bids with 30 mins to go, went out and was pleasantly surprised

Just got these tonight. 1 was a drop crafted the gloves just wondering what to sell them for?

Pretty sure I just got the greatest drop of my D3 career.

1 Handed sword.
    933 dps
    270 strength
    socket
    2.5% life steal
    114 dexterity.

There is nothing like it on the AH atm. I think I'm gonna wait till 10am tomorrow to put it up for bid with a 100 mil starting price, but I'd like a second opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Pretty sure I just got the greatest drop of my D3 career.

1 Handed sword.
    933 dps
    270 strength
    socket
    2.5% life steal
    114 dexterity.

There is nothing like it on the AH atm. I think I'm gonna wait till 10am tomorrow to put it up for bid with a 100 mil starting price, but I'd like a second opinion.
    its not worth what you think it is.

It has 2 stats people will probably search for and thats 250+ str and a socket. Right now on the AH theres a 870 DPS weapon with 273 str, 9 attack speed and an open socket for only 9.6 mil and its got 4 hours left which means its over priced. I dont see 60 DPS being worth 90 million. Id go 10 mil no buyout. If people value a nerfed life steal that much they will bid it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Alilei32 View Post
    its not worth what you think it is.

It has 2 stats people will probably search for and thats 250+ str and a socket. Right now on the AH theres a 870 DPS weapon with 273 str, 9 attack speed and an open socket for only 9.6 mil and its got 4 hours left which means its over priced. I dont see 60 DPS being worth 90 million. Id go 10 mil no buyout. If people value a nerfed life steal that much they will bid it up.
    You might be right, but there's a few other factors to think about. Even with 9% attack speed, my weapon is faster due to being a sword vs a hammer. And last I checked, (has this changed?) life steal was a top tier stat for dps barb builds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    You might be right, but there's a few other factors to think about. Even with 9% attack speed, my weapon is faster due to being a sword vs a hammer. And last I checked, (has this changed?) life steal was a top tier stat for dps barb builds.
    I love life steal, but since it's on so few slots, I only buy items with 3.00% life steal, giving me 9% total from belt + two weapons. I don't even search for 2.5%

Anyone mind helping me price a bunch of items.
    http://imgur.com/10bIW
    Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by pbfan33 View Post
    Anyone mind helping me price a bunch of items.
    http://imgur.com/10bIW
    Thanks in advance
    Most of those only have 2-3 stats you anyone would search for (EG, the bracers with 7 affixes, no one's going to care about fire resi/dexterity/intellect as they're best as str bracers, and armor is never really searched for either). Your number 4 literally just has 3 stats and lifesteal that is worth next to nothing for anything but WW barbs, and even then, it's not too great. Your number 6 has 3 stats total for either int or dex. Just don't be lazy ;_;?

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Most of those only have 2-3 stats you anyone would search for (EG, the bracers with 7 affixes, no one's going to care about fire resi/dexterity/intellect as they're best as str bracers, and armor is never really searched for either). Your number 4 literally just has 3 stats and lifesteal that is worth next to nothing for anything but WW barbs, and even then, it's not too great. Your number 6 has 3 stats total for either int or dex. Just don't be lazy ;_;?
    Didn't really think I was being lazy....I thought that this thread was created for this purpose. We all know the AH prices are inflated. Hell if all the items are crap, then fine I will salvage em. Just didn't want to destroy a potentially valuable item.

Deleted
    Would like a price check on this aswell :

Prefer RMAH , gold amount is fine aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by pbfan33 View Post
    Didn't really think I was being lazy....I thought that this thread was created for this purpose. We all know the AH prices are inflated. Hell if all the items are crap, then fine I will salvage em. Just didn't want to destroy a potentially valuable item.
    I was under the impression it was designed for hard-to-value items, because they are half-impossible to search for (socketed items with native crit dmg and extra stats), or because there's simply almost none on the AH even close to value it from.
    Personally, I'd throw everything but 7, and maybe 8/11 out.