Page 36 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Seems great, especially with the gold find, but not sure about the price.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well maybe this will give yopu a reference point.

My Vile Ward has:

250 Str
    100 Vit
    70(ish) All Res
    620(ish) Armor
    Some other BS

And I got it for about 40 Mill I believe.

Not sure fi that helps
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave131 View Post
    Well maybe this will give yopu a reference point.

My Vile Ward has:

250 Str
    100 Vit
    70(ish) All Res
    620(ish) Armor
    Some other BS

And I got it for about 40 Mill I believe.

Not sure fi that helps
    Put it on a 15m bid and no takers. The auction house doesn't help when you put in the primary stats and resist, and minimum item is 9+ million. Then you add gold find and it's suddenly 150million.

Oh, and that 46 2h mace finally sold for like 400k. Was not worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was about to laugh at this when I saw the Dex roll, then I noticed there's no other one like it on either auction house. I think the resist roll is max

---------- Post added 2012-12-07 at 09:24 PM ----------

Also have this amulet, no trifecta stats but the rest are rather impressive.

Anyone have any clues if this is worth anything? Don't think I've sold a single pair of pants yet in my entire time playing

Most dex users like the inna's pants. These would be good for a uber runner/high mp lvl.

The last patch kinda killed rares, those are still very nice though. Id imagine a light monk paying a bit.

They can sell really well, only problem is indeed, most (decent) monks will be using inna's pants. They will sell tho might just take a while.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Deleted

Price check 1 hander mace with socket: EU

hey Guys Just curious on how much this is worth on the gold auction house/real money

Damage 1103.2
    attacks per sec 1.20
    +49 damage
    +133 vita
    critical hit Damage 90%
    socket

Quote Originally Posted by Lassira View Post
    Anyone have any clues if this is worth anything? Don't think I've sold a single pair of pants yet in my entire time playing
    Ended up getting 80m for it, I'm okay with that.

Good deal, glad they sold. Hate to face off vs those on a monk in pvp

Treacherous

A freaking ton

My WD found this shortly before blizzard killed her, hoping to make up some of the loss - it should be worth quite a bit to Wizards, yes? I wish the CD was higher and it doesn't have lifesteal, but if it did it would easily compete with the best weapons in the entire game. Anyone experienced enough with selling weapons to give me a fair starting price before I rip myself off (selling a high roll lifesteal skorn for 80 mil as a random example)?

For the wand, No int for the wizard and no APOC lowers it's value but should still get a decent return but more likely tens of millions rather than hundreds.

Nats embrace with 80 res all is amazing. Put it on bid and it should go up heaps.

Ammy as you pointed out has no trifecta, while it is good most people won't even find it on AH because they will always have a trifecta in their search.

Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    For the wand, No int for the wizard and no APOC lowers it's value but should still get a decent return but more likely tens of millions rather than hundreds.
    There aren't a lot of hardcore wizards either which is the problem I ran into with selling a 1300 DPS Calamity. Still, that ended up going for 90 mil so I've had a really hard time judging the market for this kind of stuff =/

A nice pair of Trifecta gloves, Checked on AH everything around 150 mill but clearly not selling based on time left on Auction

Not at home so can't remember exact numbers for the main stats

160 ish dex
    80 ish vit
    70 ish str
    36 arcane resist
    8% AS
    24% CD
    10% CC

Hoping there is an arcane Monk out there somewhere.

Could I get 100 mill out of these?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spider Klein View Post
    Nats embrace with 80 res all is amazing. Put it on bid and it should go up heaps.
    Really digging the vague comments. Put it on $10.00 bid, no takers. Trying 25million now.

Deleted

Hey guys, need some help with that one. Thank you in advance =)

Jenny
    Last edited by mmocbbbd1ff6e8; 2012-12-11 at 01:38 AM.

Is this worth anything? Not sure how WD items work

Deleted
    Yeah, it's worth a fair bit I'd say. 10% crit roll, high damage, high int, +damage vs elites, and I seem to remember zombie charger with bear rune being pretty popular.

Damage is decent, crit and %elites is perfect, mana on zombie charger is about as bad as it can get. Rolled vit/int to put it over the maximum int and got mana regen as a side mod. Not bad for someone looking for pure damage but the +damage could be a lot better. Probably still worth a decent price to the right person, unfortunately, most WDs are going to use thing of the deep and nothing else.

I feel like someone, somewhere might want this. Any ideas for pricing? (US Server)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinoashi View Post
    He doesn't need a source to know that he pretty much hit the nail on the head.
    “What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof.” - Christopher Hitchens