Page 49 of 57 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    About the amulet, If I search for similars I get no hits (removed the poison res), even if I remove the life on hit I get no hits, If I down the average damage from 48 to 40 I get one hit and for 300m and that one gives me less dps and doesnt have the life on hit.
    Are you sure it is only worth several million?
    Also, Thanks Konik for the pic

Quote Originally Posted by Masterec View Post
    About the amulet, If I search for similars I get no hits (removed the poison res), even if I remove the life on hit I get no hits, If I down the average damage from 48 to 40 I get one hit and for 300m and that one gives me less dps and doesnt have the life on hit.
    Are you sure it is only worth several million?
    Also, Thanks Konik for the pic
    Been a few weeks since I played but it's definitely worth a lot more than "several million", I'd put it up for bid at 100-150 mil if you're unsure. Might not sell instantly though, with the new crafted amulets.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

you should play with crit hit and crit dmg stats using filters, for example I got amu with 5% Crit hit but 100% crit dmg and it may have very similar dps output (+-) also that avg dmg can be equal to lets say 100+ main stat, etc..

I'd start with 50m bid

Heh picked up a ring, (screenshot too big for forums)
    http://i.imgur.com/eLLPTPD.jpg
    I simply don't understand how it gives me less dps. Its got higher average damage 1% more crit and the only stat is has worse than the equipped one is ONE strenght.
    Wat? How can this possibly give me less dps?
    Also, Worth anything xD (The Abjurant Band that is)

I simply don't understand how it gives me less dps. Its got higher average damage 1% more crit and the only stat is has worse than the equipped one is ONE strenght.
    You have to equip the ring cause it doesn't measure in buffs for the unequipped one, same thing with set bonuses. Just equip it and you'll see your damage go up.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Doesnt go up, unbuffed it reduced my dps by 500.
    Seriously makes no sense to me.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hello, i'm having trouble pricing/selling this neck here:

Anyone who could give me an idea if it's worth anything worthwhile and around what pricetag i'd be looking at? (EU btw)

Thanks!

Deleted
    There is a "bug" in D3 regarding Average damage (Min Max), your find says 32-62, but you probable have a hidden stat on that same giving you for examplte +30 Min Damage. If you go to AH right click that ring and then choose Find Similar, then check out the result and look at the average damage field, it will most likely be higher then what you could expect for yours (~47), i bet yours will say ~65-70

I have found a similar item with avergae damage 52 but on the ring it self i could only count it to 29

EDIT:
    If you go to d3Up.com and load your character equipped with the ring you will find the hidden stat on that ring

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't figure out why this isn't selling. Putting it up for like 2million bid, 9-10million buyout

@Pendulous

I was selling similar ring for 2 weeks, tho it got higher dps output (136int) but no vit, and 28% CD, rest same..ended up with 6.5mil buyout :/

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can't figure out why this isn't selling. Putting it up for like 2million bid, 9-10million buyout

No strength, no AR, mediocre crit. Not that it's a bad ring, but the big thing on that is the physical damage and while that's great, it's not a common stat to search for. It's like life% vs vitality. Life% can be better in a lot of cases, but vit sells for more because people don't usually search for life%.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    No strength, no AR, mediocre crit. Not that it's a bad ring, but the big thing on that is the physical damage and while that's great, it's not a common stat to search for. It's like life% vs vitality. Life% can be better in a lot of cases, but vit sells for more because people don't usually search for life%.
    Average damage is one of the best stats to have on jewelry. It adds a ton of dps. (also it doesn't need strength, I'm not sure why that would matter)

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Average damage is one of the best stats to have on jewelry. It adds a ton of dps. (also it doesn't need strength, I'm not sure why that would matter)
    Strength = barbs. Barb = most popular class.

Average damage is great, I agree. People are idiots though and don't usually search for stats beyond str/vit/crit/crit dmg/AR/AS. It's not bad, it's just not as popular, which matters when you're the seller.

people not searching avg dmg at first place are doing it wrong

it's definitely good ring especially for avg dmg (archon wizard say hi), tho little bit low CD and CH..still sellable, 3-4m imo

Hey there. I was wondering how much i can get for this sword.
    I think its decent enough as an OH for a Barb. What do you think?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, Marbas, I'm not great with pricing, but decent dps, primary stat, high crit damage, socket, and life steal, it should sell for a truckload.

I found this right about the time I was like "oh god, I need life steal". However, I hate chasing after feared mobs. But, it has primary stat and life steal with decent damage

Just started playing again and I found this.

Ive never sold anything worth more than maybe 100k so I'm lost here. Can anyone tell me how I should price this or even if its worth anything at all.

I can't believe it. The next pack after that this drops

Again if anyone knows a value please let me know.
    Last edited by Artra; 2013-04-20 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Thing of the Deep is worthless. Calamity is also worthless. It rolls really high damage for a one-hander, because of its extra damage roll, and 1100 is actually really low.

No others like this in the auction house except Echoing Fury's, so I can't really gauge it's worth.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just got a Wailing Host ring:

Regen 199 life/s
    Crit chance 4.5%
    Increased dmg vs elites 3% (can roll 3 or 4 )
    Dexterity: 156

And the two randoms were:
    23% increased crit damage
    +9% life

How much should I sell for?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually enjoying using this right now, because I have so much survivability with it, but if I can get a ton for it, it would be nice. Quite a nice shield for monks