Can I run Guild Wars 2

I know that all of my specs are up to par with at least the minimum requirements, but I'm unsure if my graphics card can handle it. I am using an ATI Radeon HD 4200. I don't care if i have to run the game with everything set to low/off as long as i can have my resolution above 800x600. Thank you in advance for all the input!

Isnt the HD 4200 an integrated chipset?

Well, i suppose itll boot. But dont expect stellar fps. And itll likely choke up in crowded areas and WvW. Or even sPvP if there is a lot going on.

Deleted
    http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/intro.aspx

Find Guild Wars 2, run the test, and hey presto, you got your answer!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Deleted
    System Requirements Lab is not really reliable, I had a couple of games tested and that website gave me a Fail result, but then I installed the games and they did work (at low setting). They just give you some hints, but do not take everything for granted.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenofas View Post
    System Requirements Lab is not really reliable, I had a couple of games tested and that website gave me a Fail result, but then I installed the games and they did work (at low setting). They just give you some hints, but do not take everything for granted.
    What it does is essentially very basic. It takes the official system requirements that the developer has announced and then scans your hardware to see if you meet them. If you dont, it stamps it as a Fail.

It doesnt have an actual database of all possible hardware setups and how they fare with different games and cross references with that. Or does a test on your system to simulate the stress of that game. None of that fancy stuff. Just a simple matter of gathering your system information, and checking if it meets the official requirements.

And no developer is going to give the absolute bare minimal system requirements either, where the game boots but plays with 2fps on low. And if you run into another player it freezes for 5min.
    Minimal requirements is just what the developer feels would get you a reasonable game experience on low-settings. Its up to the player to ignore this warning and play with a worst system, but your gameplay experience will likely not be the way the devs intended it to be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by terrahero View Post
    What it does is essentially very basic. It takes the official system requirements that the developer has announced and then scans your hardware to see if you meet them. If you dont, it stamps it as a Fail.

It doesnt have an actual database of all possible hardware setups and how they fare with different games and cross references with that. Or does a test on your system to simulate the stress of that game. None of that fancy stuff. Just a simple matter of gathering your system information, and checking if it meets the official requirements.

And no developer is going to give the absolute bare minimal system requirements either, where the game boots but plays with 2fps on low. And if you run into another player it freezes for 5min.
    Minimal requirements is just what the developer feels would get you a reasonable game experience on low-settings. Its up to the player to ignore this warning and play with a worst system, but your gameplay experience will likely not be the way the devs intended it to be.
    Thanks for the explanation, very clear.
    Thank you!