Joffrey...Nellie Olsens Lovechild?

Just a lighthearted thread,

I was recently rewatching Little House on the Prairie (Childhood memories!) and I just got this overwhelming surge of recognition when Nellie Olsens scenes came up, I mean Nellie Olsen -is- recognisable, but it felt -recent-. Whilst annoying the hell out of my man, with *She reminds me of someone* *Don't you think she reminds you of someone?* *Oh come on she totally does remind me of someone!* all through our LHOTP marathon, it finally hit me, Joffrey from Game of Thrones is the double of her!

Not only in Looks but in personality too haha.

What do you think? Nellie Olsen also been having trysts with Jaime Lannister?

Colour pic of Nellie for reference

Last edited by The Glitch; 2012-06-26 at 03:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    hahaha yup, the Olsens turned evil after their show was cancelled, changed their name to the Lannisters and now live in Westeros
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    This is priceless!

I don't have the urge to beat in Nellie Olsen's face though. I want to see Joffrey get hit with more poo... or maybe an axe to the face.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    hahaha yup, the Olsens turned evil after their show was cancelled, changed their name to the Lannisters and now live in Westeros
    Explains alot.. guessing Harriet got a dye job lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Dalliah- View Post
    Haha oh wow, 10/10 image.
    I hope she wasn't as crazy as Joffrey. Haven't watched Little House on the Prairie.
    Oh she is! For the time period that Little House is set at least haha, should give it a watch, 10 or 11 seasons of the show, gets so addicitive!

Quote Originally Posted by er0ckuh View Post
    This is priceless!

I don't have the urge to beat in Nellie Olsen's face though. I want to see Joffrey get hit with more poo... or maybe an axe to the face.
    I dunno I'm on the 7th season of Little House atm, and I swear I wanted to beat Nellie in the face over and over and over after her 2nd scene lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Moved to Fun Stuff.

Thanks Fuzzie, sorry I put it in the wrong section!

This is as creepy as it is hilarious.

Love the "Not bad" faces they're making. The resemblance is uncanny.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Love the "Not bad" faces they're making. The resemblance is uncanny.
    Those were the best pics for sure, I crawled the net for ages to try and get ones that would really show off how alike they look, bonus that I got ones where they were both screwing their faces up

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww thanks a lot for reminding of Little House on the Prairies. I loved it when I was little. Such a peaceful show, teaching about morale and life values. Miss watching it.

And yes, they do look shockingly alike O.o

I'm off to search for some place to watch the good old show again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Awww thanks a lot for reminding of Little House on the Prairies. I loved it when I was little. Such a peaceful show, teaching about morale and life values. Miss watching it.

And yes, they do look shockingly alike O.o

I'm off to search for some place to watch the good old show again ^^
    Totally agree I miss those Sunday shows from my childhood, would always watch Land of the Giants, Little House, The Waltons,The Littlest Hobo, Lost in Space and Highway to Heaven, Good viewing, and innocent in ways most TV shows these days lack.

Goodluck with your search! and enjoy

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaime could do much better than her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Totally agree I miss those Sunday shows from my childhood, would always watch Land of the Giants, Little House, The Waltons,The Littlest Hobo, Lost in Space and Highway to Heaven, Good viewing, and innocent in ways most TV shows these days lack.

Goodluck with your search! and enjoy
    Oh wow, complete nostalgia trip!

The resemblance is uncanny, well done on finding pics that show them pulling the exact same face
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP

Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Oh wow, complete nostalgia trip!

The resemblance is uncanny, well done on finding pics that show them pulling the exact same face
    Haha Indeed, I get so fed up with current TV, it's all reality rubbish, or Zlist Celebrity does this or that. Hell even more of the dramatic shows are just story-less shock tactic stuff. So recently I have been on a mission to try and watch as many of the shows from my childhood and such that truly had awesome characters and stories.

The resemblence is quite insane, I was really lucky to find such good comparison pics You would deffo think they were related if you had no clue about their ages/backgrounds etc. haha, female version of Joffrey!