Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I post worthless shit when forums make me do it so I can post some god damn links

Quote Originally Posted by Strifus View Post
    It's quite funny actually, cos the whole point in the thread you're using as an example, is the state of rogues in PvP. It's not a useless thread, it's actually complaining about balancing issues but in a satirical way.
    Yeah, I've realized that now. And to me he seemed succesful considering the blues lock-thread response :P
    Well met!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iem View Post
    Man even if Blizzard gave players bars of gold, they would complain that they were too heavy.

It's an online gaming forum.
    Games are meant to be fun.
    Fun usually means turning your brain off and just go nuts or something.

So yeah.
    Case clear?

Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Lovely I'm more interested in why we do it, not so much what we do. Is it the will to be acknowledged? To have a dusscussion? To brighten someone's day? etc.
    Sure, all of those are possible reasons.
    Last edited by Dezerte; 2012-06-26 at 03:28 PM.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Harthmut View Post
    It's an online gaming forum.
    Games are meant to be fun.
    Fun usually means turning your brain off and just go nuts or something.

So yeah.
    Case clear?
    You basically said what I was going to say.

How is that any less useless than someone asking "What gems do I put in X piece of gear?" or "What rotation should I use?" or "My guild is having trouble on X boss, what are we doing wrong?". Anyways 99% of all the posts on the wow forums and this site could be deemed useless.

As for the thread, the person is complaining about rogues, they're fairly annoying at times.