Thread: LFD Fun.

LFD Fun.

Last night I had what was probably the best LFD group I've ever gotten despite several wipes or almost wipes. The entire party actually communicated in /p, we chatted, and had lots of fun and laughs in regular stonecore.

I was leveling my Mage/Bank alt to be ready for MOP so I can cap her professions again. We had a pretty good DK tank and a decent healer and 3 pretty good dps. The tank keeps overpulling, but instead of people complaining about it, we took as a challenge to use all of our abilities and survive. I as an arc mage rarely use Cone of cold or Frost nova, but they are on my bars just in case.

I was also using my sheep stun and various abilities to kite and solo individual trash mobs. We had a bunch of great jokes and laughes, especially on the last boss with the 3 large packs of non elites, wiped about 3x trying to do a single pull, our hunter finally leaves group and another DK zones in ontop of the Tank's dead corpse in the middle of the huge pack and gets pwned really quick. Everyone laughes and we kill the boss and part ways.

TLDR:
    You can have fun in LFD, and with Real ID you can add these people to your friends list.
    []http://sig.lanjelin.com/img/tanro.png[/]

It was like this pre 3.? when LFD did not exist every group took a while to make but you stuck together and then you added each other as friends and we always asked if they wanted to come. That was the norm and LFD had destroyed most of it. I went from having over 90% of my runs being fun to less then one in ten now if I don't run with friends.

Before people had a reputation to maintain or the no one would run with them. Now those se people are running LFD and making my like as a tank or healers much harder and not want to use LFD so I don't. But if every run went back to the way we had respect before I use it again.

Deleted
    In every dungeon i go as tank i always overpull or i tell the tank to do so .. its boring otherwise.

Last time i did stonecore, i finished it with 4 total fights in recount ( never letting a fight finish nearly ). Lasted at most 7-8mins .

All this with a mage who kept trying to make me look for a nub tank when he could barely keep up .. hope it wasnt you .