1. D3
    2. SC2:HotS
    3. MineCraft (if I had to pick a 3rd)

I was going to give Planetside 2 a shot but I'd have to upgrade my PC for it and I'd rather spend the money elsewhere.

15+ Year Old Account
    Mass Effect 1
    League of Legends
    WoW
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

pokemon flora hack
    zelda the windwaker(gc)
    tera online

1. Heroes of Might and Magic VI
    2. Airmech
    3. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

HOMMVI has really sucked me in lately. Broke daylight yesterday playing a custom game. O_O

1. Guild Wars 2
    2.... hmm, nothing else I suppose, just not in the mood to play games lately

I'd like to play the new starcraft 2 expansion but will wait until it comes down in price. It's a bit too pricey for just an expansion.

HOTS is like the full game of Wings of Liberty. They added a crapton of stuff and the campaign for single player seems a little longer than Wings so far. I feel like I am only half way through and it's taking ages.

I am not awesome at Starcraft 2. Maybe better players breeze through the missions. I don't know, but I felt Blizzard hit it out of the park with this one.

The production quality alone is flippin' mindblowing.

Really can't name many developers/publishers can reach this level of production. Square? Valve? Nintendo, possibly?

Hardly anyone is on Blizzard's level.

wow, gw2, d3, sc2hots, dota2, path of exile.

Firefall, LotRO and Minecraft.

Only game I am playing right now is The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition on my xbox360.

But 3 games I will be playing really soon are.

1.Defiance "Xbox 360" Mite get to be in the beta before its release.
    2.Neverwinter "PC" will be in the 3rd beta weekend
    3.Marvel Heroes "PC" Been in the closed beta a few times can't say more due to a NDA.

Really can't wait for Defiance tho me and a couple of friends are waiting for it to release. Been wanting a MMO on xbox 360 and finally got one that dose not have a sub cost "beside's needing to be a gold member"
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Starcraft 2 HOTS
    WoW
    (I would be playing Sim City if it fuckin' worked)
    Fighting is Magic

Guild Wars 2
    Borderlands 2
    Ace of Spades

Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm
    WoW
    HoN

10+ Year Old Account
    1. StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
    2. DOTA 2
    3. League of Legends

Only 1 and 2 I have been playing quite a bit, but not 3. I simply have not been that active as a gamer, as of late.

---------- Post added 2013-03-19 at 09:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    HOTS is like the full game of Wings of Liberty. They added a crapton of stuff and the campaign for single player seems a little longer than Wings so far. I feel like I am only half way through and it's taking ages.

I am not awesome at Starcraft 2. Maybe better players breeze through the missions. I don't know, but I felt Blizzard hit it out of the park with this one.

The production quality alone is flippin' mindblowing.

Really can't name many developers/publishers can reach this level of production. Square? Valve? Nintendo, possibly?

Hardly anyone is on Blizzard's level.
    Could not agree more.

Deleted
    WoW
    Killing Floor
    Awesomenauts

1. WoW
    2. Tera
    3. Guild Wars 2

I know nothing but MMOs but in my defense I just beat Tomb Raider and I've taken a break from skyrim and minecraft.

Heavily modded skyrim, world of wacraft and planetside 2

10+ Year Old Account
    World of Warcraft
    Borderlands 2
    Star Wars: The Old Republic

Alan Wake

D3 (still)

Trying out Rift

1. SimCity
    2. Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm
    3. Kerbal Space Program