Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    That nice I won the key!!!

I honestly don't understand Blizzard's intentions with nerfing heroic dungeons as far as they do. I understand that there are some people that don't want to wipe a lot in order to get quality gear, but that's precisely why there's a regular mode for dungeons. If they just add lvl 90 only regular dungeons, with a small valor point reward, that would be where all the more casual players who want a bit of a faster and easier play through would go. Then have a heroic version of those dungeons and have a larger valor reward and better gear, but have the dungeon be of high difficulty and strain.

It just doesnt make much sense to me that they have to nerf heroic dungeons so that they're accessible to every player. It negates the fact that they are supposed to be "heroic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Why compromise, in this day and age of all things?
    don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it wouldn't be a bit lame if they rolled it out looking like this. I'm saying in an extreme either/or situation, which i'm 90% sure isn't the case this time round, which would you prefer? I know what my answer is.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Human Female Model Update
    Blizzard keeps talking about updating the models, but nothing has happened. How about in the next expansion? Please at least give the girls legs!
    We did indeed say we'd like to update the models and it's definitely on our to-do list. (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)

Undead Model UIpdate
    More customization options would be fun, for sure. We're always having to weigh up which areas to work on in the game next though. Right now the team is focusing on Mists, then we'll be creating new content beyond that to keep everyone progressing. I'd personally love to be able to change my character's build, cheekbones, leg length etc. but if I had to choose between that and waiting longer for new content, I'd probably go with the new content.

It's all very well having a great-looking character, but I need content to make me want to log on in the first place. What priority would you give things, just out of interest? (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Sounds like they are kinda backtracking on the character model updates :/ We went from "yes, we're working on them, 1 is almost done and we're working on 2 others" to "it's on the list." I am disappoint

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the Will of the Emperor fight is half-dps, half-tank check. It seems interesting, although dodging appears to be an issue with the actual boss twins.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Deleted
    Thank you for the Beta MMO

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    During testing only one group was able to defeat the boss.
    when word of mouth becomes fact, classy

Soooooooo...one of the new raid encounters is the new expansion is an already existing troll model?

Sigh, didn't win the key and no one I know will let me use their account to try beta. Oh well.

Stupid SWTOR, thinking it'd be good and not signing up for AP because of it.

there seems to be an error i didnt get a beta key

fix it please

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    Sigh, didn't win the key and no one I know will let me use their account to try beta. Oh well.

Stupid SWTOR, thinking it'd be good and not signing up for AP because of it.
    That's really on you. If you liked SWTOR in the first place, you would've kept playing. Don't let playerbases guide you around like a lemming.

Deleted
    Lol! That hunter on the black drake TCG art clearly Disengage'd in the wrong place!

No livestreams for Imperial Vizier tonight?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    Soooooooo...one of the new raid encounters is the new expansion is an already existing troll model?
    Indeed. And I'm sure you made just as much of a fuss when Hydross the Unstable used a plain water elemental skin back in Burning Crusade. I'm sure you were none too pleased when Netherspite turned out to use Taerar's model. You also probably complained when all of the bosses in Molten Core save for Ragnaros reused pre-existing models as well. And I'm sure you were outraged when you found out that Cyanigosa reused Azuregos' model. Oh wait, you most likely weren't. So why should it matter now? And all of this is avoiding the very simple fact: Beta. is. Beta.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Memnarkk View Post
    No livestreams for Imperial Vizier tonight?
    There were; he just went down in one shot and Nik was ready for some sleep. Blood Legion was streaming it too, although they got knocked offline at some point.

Place looks very cool but man - it has as much trash as AQ40 (and the same kind of trash, bugs everywhere.)

Quote Originally Posted by Kragragh View Post
    A troll raid!!
    Isnt that all we are asking for since WoTLK?
    (But of cause thats not we are asking for... Bliz trolls us again... Y NO U RELEASE TROLL RAID?)
    Last edited by good diu bro; 2012-06-28 at 03:10 AM.
    Hello SPELL STEAL NERF ?
    Spell steal gives wings and Working As Intended

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    NOOOOOOOO !! I didn't get a beta key I was pray day and night to get it

yeah I got 2beta keys one from cruse client and now won from mmo-champion ^^ I m lucky