God Slayer Cryengine 3 Action MMO

Pretty interesting thought I'd spread the news of it around

Last edited by Powerninja; 2012-06-29 at 05:47 AM.

It certainly has some pretty visuals. The character model looks pretty stiff/awkward at points and there's only one combat animation.

Looks like an RPG from the trailer.

Looks nice, I would imagine the people that would play it will have a gaming PC though.

Deleted
    Even though it's hard to make out any MMO characteristics in this trailer, it looks really cool. I'll keep an eye out for this.

It's a Chinese developed MMO : /

Haven't had any good experience with those yet (Perfect World and a few others), especially since things that are acceptable over there (pay to win for example) don't fly over here, and they generally get mediocre localizations at best : /

Looks pretty but I'm waiting to hear more about the game before allowing myself to get excited.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Looks nice, I would imagine the people that would play it will have a gaming PC though.
    Hmm it's a F2P, Chinese developed game, chances on consoles are pretty slim, I do how ever expect that they implement controller support since it looks like one of those types of MMOs that can operate well with one.

---------- Post added 2012-06-29 at 10:59 AM ----------

God Slayer is ChangYou's first global title, it will be their flagship game for the global market in 2013.

Between system requirements (guessing), F2P, and the niche game type... imo you shouldn't build a flagship out of lead, then again I can't speak for the Asian population, but in the US it would sink.. I'll go out on a limb, and say that is why so many people play WoW.

Deleted
    I won't be Gandalf and shall pass on that game.