We've chose to go with a good sudden burst sort of style,
    Would this Comp work for that?
    Fury Warrior
    Retribution Paladin
    Survival Hunter

Tell me What
    is best/what you think

Deleted
    some of the nastiest burst ive had lately is from feral/rogue........ and go MM not surv, MM does uber dmg.

mm hunter/arms warrior/feral or mmhunter/armswarrior/subrogue. have fun 1shoting anything but paladins and mages.

best burst in order for physical damage classes:
    rogue/ret
    bm/mm hunter/arms warr/enhance
    feral/dk

have your hunter go bm or mm and warr go arms. or even better, run Ret/Ret/DK or Ret/DK/Rogue and cheese your way to high ratings.

Triple DPS. How unclassy.

Feels like the warrior is holding you back. But judging from that thread you made "I got most killing blows as arms warrior and I just came back to game," I assume you're the warrior.

I'm sure it'll work to some extent.

Deleted
    Ret/Rogue/Hunter

Deleted
    oh yea rets with hc gurths are GODLY atm ;p

why do people think shit like fury warriors work at all

the best burst team is obviously a triple dps. Ret/ret/dk is good as well as ret/ret/rogue or ret/hunter/rogue

if you really wanna play with that set up, the only way it will EVER work is arms/ret/MM.
    this game sucks

don't have as much arena exp as some of these guys proly do. But i'm a feral, and have run with most other dps classes, and the more ursty ones i have run with is Feral/DK/ret feral/arms/mm feral/arms/dk if that helps at all, besides the obvious ridiculous rogues lol, dk's and ret's seem to be the more bursty classes with survivability, and until MoP i consider feral's to be inda high up in there too