Deleted

Made a Starfarer trailer

I don't know if some of you remember the "WTF is..." video TotalBiscuit made on Starfarer so if you wish you can go ahead of watch it on his youtube channel. Meanwhile i've made a showcase trailer for the game. I know it's incredibly cheesy and the recording came out buggy but hey - i love the game. It's probably the only "indie" game i enjoy playing and it is totally worth the price.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvKfecT88f4

Speaking of price it costs $10 and you get instant access to it but it's still in Alpha. However you also get all the future content updates for free and it will cost 20$ at launch. Even in Alpha it is already worth the money, not to mention in huge modding community with tons of various mods from custom weapons to entire "races" and conversions.

I am not "advertising" the game per-se, i simply enjoy it very much and i'm sure you will enjoy it if you're into games like SPAZ.

Deleted
    Im kinda interested in this game, But it looks a little complicated, I'm getting old and my patients are not they used to be..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    Im kinda interested in this game, But it looks a little complicated, I'm getting old and my patients are not they used to be..
    Nah the game is quite simple, you should give it a try. *snip*

Please do not promote piracy on these forums. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-07-02 at 11:08 PM.