Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Eorayn pretty much mentioned every single Pokémon of Generation V that I have a problem with. In terms of cool/interesting-looking Pokémon, Gen V is the worst in my opinion. Timburr and its evolutions for example are complete disasters. But to be fair, we've gotten some awesome ones too. Such as Krookodile (that is one mean motherf*****, I don't care what you say).

Also, Spoink is AMAZING. That is all.

Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post
    I always preferred the monster like Pokémon or the odd non-gender ones. Pokémon like Absol and Arcanine have never really been of my biggest interest, I've always loved the ones like Nidoking, Tyranitar, Groudon, and for the more odd ones I also love Starmie and Magneton. I don't like Magnezone though, I guess it was Magneton and Magnemite's round shape that did it for me, the UFO style with that creepy red eye looked too silly to me.
    Sure, the monstrous ones are awesome too. I'm personally a fan of Haxorus and especially Tyranitar (who doesn't love that guy?). That's the beauty if it all, there's a mix of monsters, animals and cute Pokémon. Like I said however, the ones influenced by humans or human creations rub me the wrong way for some reason.
    Last edited by Coronius; 2012-07-08 at 11:57 PM.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post

Sure, the monstrous ones are awesome too. I'm personally a fan of Haxorus and especially Tyranitar (who doesn't love that guy?). That's the beauty if it all, there's a mix of monsters, animals and cute Pokémon. Like I said however, the ones influenced by humans or human creations rub me the wrong way for some reason.
    The variety in design for all Pokémon is fantastic yeah. The only Pokémon I like that is designed after human created objects is Magnemite really, the rest of them have always been pretty... dull.