Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I like the human character creation! the only thing it needs now is new models

Virtually no leather spell spirit healing gear from factions? :S
    Looks like reforging dps gear for healing wont even be close compared to other healing gear.

These vendors are likely there for those who doesn't raid. If you raid, spend VP on upgrading items instead.

Quote Originally Posted by familiar View Post
    I thought there will be no valor gear?
    Like someone else said, we are able to get a lot of valor very quickly so spending some on gear in the first tier of raiding was expected. After the first tier of raiding you won't see this type of vendor again, only spending valor points on item level upgrades in the higher gear tiers of the expansion.

---------- Post added 2012-06-30 at 07:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    I must say that I dislike the faction valor points instead of the "old" version where you could buy items from a faction vendor for every level (Friendly - Exalted) ... typical though, they want us to spent as much time ingame as they can, itl take alot of time to get items this way and some of the prices have risen :- /

First bad move of MoP I have seen.

They want people to be in dungeons actually doing something, instead of logging in once a day and completing dailies to reach exalted and then spend their money on gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magemaer View Post
    GW2. Another bad mmo inc.
    Players will leave WoW and come back in 2 months.
    No thanks. I rather play nothing at all. Had enough of getting ripped off. But I wish you all the fun in the world with all those bots in WoW!

Deleted
    are there screenshots of these available yet?

Reins of the Green Shado-Pan Riding Tiger
    Reins of the Red Shado-Pan Riding Tiger
    Reins of the Blue Shado-Pan Riding Tiger

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    The blue makes it sound like you can't do more than one random dungeon for valor per day.
    I hope I'm mistaken.

i smell butthurt in the air that not everyone is praising amway wars 2.

dear mods. Please ban all the kids that whine that GW2 will die, WoW will die or whatever. We (at least I hope most of us here) are sick and tired of such fanboys being allowed! (as in, I never see one actually being banned, warned etc for it) to troll every topic like this.

On topic:

Rep valor vendors? Awesome! finally something to do in the game besides valor cap per week.

The weekly Valor Point cap is 1000, which can be reached by doing daily quests (~150+ VP per day), Random Dungeons (60 VP per day), Scenarios (30 VP per day), Challenge Modes (40-60 VP), and raiding.

So I get more VP (150) for doing quests, than I do for doing dungeons (60), or Scenarios (30), or Challenge Modes(40-60)?

I mean, REALLY? Solo play rewards the most VP?

I'm glad My sub ran out, Everything I see about this expac makes me realize this game isn't designed for me anymore.

Can someone clarify this? "The weekly Valor Point cap is 1000, which can be reached by doing daily quests (~150+ VP per day), Random Dungeons (60 VP per day), Scenarios (30 VP per day), Challenge Modes (40-60 VP), and raiding." Is he saying that we won't be able to cap in a day?

Quote Originally Posted by cortelas View Post
    After seeing the new alliance character creation screen I am wondering if blizzard will touch up stormwind. The building in the selection screen seems to be where the cemetery is, and there is a lot of unused space near the harbor(esp. the crater district). Just seems like a little foreshadowing. It's fairly unusual to have a selection screen that is nowhere in game.
    This. How long does it take to mend the towers damaged by Deathwing? And at least put a wall up along the now-absent Park section - those kids running around fighting over their dolls might fall into the abyss.

edit: Just checked and the tower is ingame. It is by the graveyard and has big red cannon pointing from the windows facing away from Stormwind.
    Last edited by Laylriana; 2012-06-30 at 12:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laylriana View Post
    This. How long does it take to mend the towers damaged by Deathwing? And at least put a wall up along the now-absent Park section - those kids running around fighting over their dolls might fall into the abyss.
    "More work? You're the king? Well, I didn't vote for you."
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    There was a vote for Varian? I must have missed it because I didn't vote for him either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by shoju View Post
    The weekly Valor Point cap is 1000, which can be reached by doing daily quests (~150+ VP per day), Random Dungeons (60 VP per day), Scenarios (30 VP per day), Challenge Modes (40-60 VP), and raiding.

So I get more VP (150) for doing quests, than I do for doing dungeons (60), or Scenarios (30), or Challenge Modes(40-60)?

I'm glad My sub ran out, Everything I see about this expac makes me realize this game isn't designed for me anymore.
    2 things
    youd need to do a lot of dailies to cap 150 a day.
    you'd still be able to make more per day in group/raid content.

dailies earning valor is for offering the choice for those who want it. it's also a nice bonus when getting faction rep.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

It is good to see some news posted from Guild Wars 2, makes the site feel much more MMO related. I hope we'll see more of it once the game goes live

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    You don't usually vote for kings though.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Glad to see GW2 releasing soon

Since it doesn't need a sub I can raid on wow and pvp on gw2, which if anyone hasn't tried they are seriously missing out

Quote Originally Posted by shoju View Post

Good god you're leaving, no1 will miss you! Seriously, people need to read more into it than rage on every little things they disagree. No, the way Blizzard implemented this way is so that everyone can enjoy reaching valor cap however way they want to. RAIDING WILL STILL BE THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY. And for those who can't raid, they can either do A TRUNK LOAD (around 50) of dailies, play around with Scenarios, dungeons etc. They are capping VP per day for each method except Challenge Modes and Raiding, hence if you want to max your VP quickly, you'll need to raid.

"You can expect roughly 50 daily quests available per day, with many of them rewarding 5 x Valor Points and roughly 20 gold. This means that you can earn at least 150 Valor points and 500 per day, with more being possible as additional quests are implemented."
    Last edited by hplaner; 2012-06-30 at 02:27 PM.

So, will EU finally get a random name generator?