Page 1 of 3
LastLast

MoP Beta Darkmoon cards

So.. Is anyone really worried about how their making darkmoon cards now? prices are just going to be ridic since, You A: Need a scroll which is 1per day+ weeklys, B: Needing BoP spirit of harmonys.
    4decks with 8cards per, with HORRIBLE rng which'll result in some cards almost never being seen.
    =/

Implying that past darkmoon card prices weren't ridiculous

Quote Originally Posted by ohshift View Post
    Implying that past darkmoon card prices weren't ridiculous
    I sold them so kinda ya.
    But i was expecting maybe a 2* price increase, So decks would be like 70-100k. But now its going to be worse then that, The stupidness of prices is just going to be like why.. Why.
    im really looking at the prices going easily 150k+.. Maybe on spirit deck atleast

This way scribes make money for once, until they get outdated!

=D
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekrosislol View Post

=D
    luckily this will happen slower since you can upgrade them. Hell, without upgrades, Tsunami was used for progression all the way up to Heroic spine and madness.

=D
    thats not exactly true. i made lots of money off cata decks, but look at it this way. NO ONE WILL HAVE GOLD TO BUY THESE, and itll take like a month to maybe get 1 deck if your lucky w. trades

10+ Year Old Account

=D
    Some of the DMF cards are STILL BiS for non-raiders, even when the rest of your gear is 378+. They don't always get outdated lol.

Yeah OP, I think what they're doing to DMF cards is freaking ridiculous. They're already bad enough to make, why make them EVEN HARDER? Thanks Blizz!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by artem123 View Post
    thats not exactly true. i made lots of money off cata decks, but look at it this way. NO ONE WILL HAVE GOLD TO BUY THESE, and itll take like a month to maybe get 1 deck if your lucky w. trades
    It was a joke, most people complain about inscriptions money making side, although im a firm believe you can make money out of anything if you target the right audiances
    I play many games. WoW, Rift, D3, PoE, SC2 I will not criticize your game choice if you don't mine.

150k will be nothing...if you haven't noticed, gold becomes worth less and less with each xpac.

(wrath, a good amount of gold was about 50k, Cata a good amount is 100k)

It was a joke, most people complain about inscriptions money making side, although im a firm believe you can make money out of anything if you target the right audiances
    Ahh sorry didnt realize, and yeah thats pretty true.
    To the poster above, im just saying it might be 150k. It could really go past 200k, But you gotta look at it this way. Most buyers wont have that much gold. Meaning your buyers shrinks by more.

Ahh sorry didnt realize, and yeah thats pretty true.
    To the poster above, im just saying it might be 150k. It could really go past 200k, But you gotta look at it this way. Most buyers wont have that much gold. Meaning your buyers shrinks by more.
    if they don't have the gold to afford the items then they were never people you were targeting in the first place. The people who could afford the decks in Cata will be able to afford them in MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    if they don't have the gold to afford the items then they were never people you were targeting in the first place. The people who could afford the decks in Cata will be able to afford them in MoP.
    Not always true, some people barely were able to buy a trinklet.

Not always true, some people barely were able to buy a trinklet.
    those people who could "barely buy a trinket" are not your target and never were. They were never able to afford the decks. They were not hardcore raiders that thought they HAD to buy the deck to do well. I don't understand why your worried about people who were never able to buy the decks in the first place because they were lazy and did not feel the need to farm gold.

With so many ways now to get decent gear AND upgrade it with valor I don't see many people plopping down 100k+ for a DMC trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    With so many ways now to get decent gear AND upgrade it with valor I don't see many people plopping down 100k+ for a DMC trinket.
    Depends, if its BiS they will. But i cant seem to find them again atm. They probably will be

10+ Year Old Account

=D
    Wasn't Volcano BiS until normal DS for some classes?

Depends, if its BiS they will. But i cant seem to find them again atm. They probably will be
    Well you could compare it to the 359 non spirit BOE wand, it was worth about 100-200k and it was BiS t11 wand for mages and warlocks. Not many bought them, most of them just sat in the AH for weeks/months.

Deleted
    The BOP element ties people to raiding. I dont think its a bad thing v goldsellers.
    Darkmoon cards are always a massive gold earner. If the stats are attractive enough then people will buy them even if 100k. They will find their price. People understimate how much hidden gold players have. If the cards arent that desirable, then people wont buy. As far as I recall Tsunami was king followed by Volcano with the other two being pants. Prices will adjust. Expect those who put the effort in early game to make gold cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kukui View Post
    Not exactly.

In Cata the number of Cards you can make is limited only by the amount of herbs for sale.

In MoP you will also need to farm BoP stuff.

If I can make only half as many Decks, I will also target half as many buyers. Obviously, I will target the half with the most gold.

Well shoot. This is makin me start to lean more towards inscription. With some reagents beckoning BoP, I'm not sure whether I want to pair JC alch or scribe with my Druids enchanting. I do want to drop LW. I can see how ridiculous scribe will be this expac but transmuting has always been my best source of gold.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.