Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    People almost always instantly dying from one gun shot.

Oh and when they know there are something in the building that kills people and they hear a sound they always have to go check, what ever could it be?
    Last edited by Exeris; 2012-07-01 at 02:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Relapses View Post
    Luckily I have no interest in Catgirl Simulator 2014 or whatever it is.
    Said while playing WoW with cow, wolf, panda and fox girls.

When someone is being chased (mostly a female love interest) and they fall down in the woods.

OR When a hero takes like 5 bullets and is fine 3 scenes later.

OR When the bad guys have terrible aim

OR when someone is 'hacked' and lose all there data

OR where the amazing tech person in the group salvages data off a drive that was. on. fire.
    CPU: i7 3930k@4.4 Mobo: Rampage IV X79 RAM: 32GB Ripjaw @ 1600Mhz GPU: EVGA 780ti SC SSD: 128GB M4

Deleted
    - When a Girl is chased by a Killer she runs UPSTAIRS.
    - "Hey, wanna know about my upcoming Wedding? It's tomorrow." *3 seconds later, Guy gets shot*
    - "I will now, to show you how evil i am, shoot one of my Goons!"
    - They never lock their Cars after they get out
    - "The big Misunderstanding"-moment in EVERY MOVIE. Guy says something, Girl hears it, gets it all wrong, they fight, followed by a 15-Minute Musicvideo-Scene of them both brooding.
    - Moviehackers. Just hammering on the Keyboard and hack into the Government-PC in 2 Seconds.
    - Heros never have to reload, except when they are cornered by a Million Bad Guys
    - 50 Bad Guys dance around the Hero who fights of everyone of them because they attack 1 on a Time.

- In Zombiemovies, the Army is made out of Idiots. They get overrun and even SURPRISED by Shamblers while a Girl, that can barely hold a Pistol, survives and rocks the whole Zombieinfested Town.

There are more.. but i guess thats enough for now.
    Last edited by mmocbda1eb70d6; 2012-07-01 at 02:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    The stormtrooper effect is the most gut wrentchingly annoying thing in movies, and its in almost every single movie. Basicly it means any bad guy or someone who isnt the protaganist cannot fire a gun to save their lives even if they are trained soldiers.

Enjoy
    haha, that's rich
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    When people run away from something huge (take the spaceship in the final act of Prometheus, which Charlize Theron and Noomi Rapace are fleeing from), and they keep running forward, instead of just running to the side. Why are everybody so stupid? And in Prometheus, they are even space scientists. Cheesus.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Internal View Post
    One that I hate is the "walk-off" with something exploding behind them.
    Really, u hate that ? thats like my favorite cliche
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

"cool guys dont look at explosions"...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acheronian View Post
    "cool guys dont look at explosions"...
    ''I see them, all the time ! They bore me now.''

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    Which cliches you hate the most ?
    When they end happily ever after.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightwolfZed View Post
    - In Zombiemovies, the Army is made out of Idiots. They get overrun and even SURPRISED by Shamblers while a Girl, that can barely hold a Pistol, survives and rocks the whole Zombieinfested Town.
    That always irritates me in video games too.

"Hey Hero, our forces were destroyed by that pack of elite mercenaries. Go handle it"
    *Handles it*
    "That was easy, like really. Did you even train your army?"
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    When people run away from something huge (take the spaceship in the final act of Prometheus, which Charlize Theron and Noomi Rapace are fleeing from), and they keep running forward, instead of just running to the side. Why are everybody so stupid? And in Prometheus, they are even space scientists. Cheesus.
    That bothers me so much, in movies and cartoons.
    From Tom and Jerry: Oh, the mouse pushed the piano or something down the stairs while I'm going up them? I should keep running forward! Even when I reach the bottom of the stairs, I can outrun it!
    When someone who is completely untrained in something(say, someone who's never shot a gun before) and after about 10 seconds, has completely mastered it.
    When they never have to reload, and when they do, it's just an excuse to talk in the middle of a battle or something.
    The stormtrooper effect.
    And just about everything they do in horror movies. (What, there is a killer on the loose? And I just heard a noise upstairs in this house I'm alone in? I BETTER GO INVESTIGATE!)

10+ Year Old Account
    Meh I hate it that everytime things are happening in movies that are nigh impossible to survive and still the 'hero' even if he is a total loser in life makes it to the safe point whilst dodging anything that comes at him and in the end he still gets the girl or whatever the whole 2012 movie Is based on this and also most of these characters are white american hard working men... No other man can do that...

Good guy killing a bad guy, then finding a clue on his body as to the location of more bad guys. Basically, all of Quantum of Solace which is probably worse than On Her Majesty's Secret Service. Not because Daniel Craig is a terrible Bond, because he isn't. It's just a terrible, unredeemable movie.

People running in a straight line away from something that is fast but doesn't corner well or at all. And then getting killed. You deserved that, you dumb fucks!

"Lovable" sidekicks.

"Wisecracking" kids.

And definitely "Lovable", "wisecracking" kids as sidekicks.

I also hate it when I know what a character is going to say or do next, when I haven't seen a film before. Predictability is not a trait I like.

Deleted
    The single wheel rolling out in the aftermath of an explosion of a vehicle, before spinning on it's axle till it falls over. Ok, it's not really annoying, but people have already posted some of my pet hates.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was all a dream

He/She/They was/were dead the whole time

my favorite movie cliche is how every grocery bag ever has a loaf of french bread in it

10+ Year Old Account
    - lovestory... no matter the movie, it has a love-story... or rather 99% have a love-story... mostly it makes sense, love happens... I for one dont need it in most of the movies but well... but sometimes its just cheaply added... mostly in light fare-movies
    - Good Guy is unbreakable, He never gets severely wounded by henchmen, accidents or bonebreaking stunts...
    - Bad Guy is one-dimensional... morals? ideals? at least a shade of grey? no... pure evil... predictable evil... dumb and boring evil... (how often do you see the Bad Guy killing his own henchmen just for shits - way to raise the morale; or his only goal: MORE MOAR MOAR)
    - Deus Ex Machina... oh great the hero sucks, let him be rescued by epic luck or someone else... not even a clever(dirty) trick... no his love-interest shoots the bad guy (thats why those movies always needs a love-story to fill plotholes) or something falls on him or he swallows up and suffocates... its never an impressive or surprising 'twist'...

they are more, but im hungry now... bye
    Last edited by Draqson; 2012-07-01 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draqson View Post
    - lovestory... no matter the movie, it has a love-story... or rather 99% have a love-story... mostly it makes sense, love happens... I for one dont need it in most of the movies but well... but sometimes its just cheaply added... mostly in light fare-movies
    And all the love stories are the same.

Guy meets girl who's inaccessible. They get together anyways. Then they fall apart. Then they realize they love each other, then they get back together again and credits roll.

Alternatively, its a girl who meets a guy who's inaccessible. The rest is still the same.
    Putin khuliyo

The "it was all a dream" thing simply pisses Skelington off. A lot of deus ex machina's are annoying, but that one is the worst.
    The loser kid that suddenly becomes the "chosen hero" is pretty bad, especially when it's a whiny bitch the entire movie.
    Not every movie needs a love story.
    People in horror movies are dumbasses, and there's a huge list of things that are wrong in that genre.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Guy meets girl who's inaccessible. They get together anyways. Then they fall apart. Then they realize they love each other, then they get back together again and credits roll.

Alternatively, its a girl who meets a guy who's inaccessible. The rest is still the same.
    You just described every Katherine Heigl movie ever. That cliche is just the worst of the worst.

Deleted
    "Creepy" kids, who are either ghosts, or have some sort of paranormal ability, or just see ghosts. It gets so old.
    I also agree with the love story hate. Not every movie needs a romantic subplot. It's annoying.