When a game makes you feel accomplished and better than others when you stand in fire and lol at the pathetic damage it dose :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    P.S. Great game, beta reset (to open beta) is 23 jan I think, so make use of your time. I personally quit until the reset
    Need to figure out a build before I can quit

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

So, i don't know if this is allowed so forgive me if it isn't, but does someone here have a extra beta key for me?

If anyone has a spare beta key can you pm me please thanks

Yea, i played many different builds the past month, trying to figure out what i want to play. Bow shadow it is!

if anyone has a spare key, please pm me I would love to try this game out before it goes to OB!~

10+ Year Old Account
    As someone who was a huge fan of D2 would you recommend this game as I'm finding it hard to resist buying in to the beta as is.

Yeah also I would like to test out this game... Looks really interesting... Can't find anything to play so need some fresh game.. A beta key would be really nice... Since the beta ends at 23 Jan don't want to pay money to it... :/

I'm looking to try this out so if anyone has a beta key it'd be greatly appreciated!

10+ Year Old Account
    id like a key also but since its so close to open i guess its a bit pointless asking

It's $10 to get in, and you get to use all of that money for the cash shop. If you liked Diablo 2 you should buy in.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    It's $10 to get in, and you get to use all of that money for the cash shop. If you liked Diablo 2 you should buy in.
    Well worth the money purely for the additional stash tabs you can buy

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    As someone who was a huge fan of D2 would you recommend this game as I'm finding it hard to resist buying in to the beta as is.
    Entirely personal, but I feel that PoE offers you more than D3 in terms of gameplay. You are free to pick a path, exotic builds, everything is fine. Do what you like. The story is by far less complete. It's more in line with D2 than D3, but there's currently a limited amount of acts 2 right now, 3 after open beta, as far as I know). Just like D2, you repeat acts on several difficulties.

When you start off you have a select few skill gems you can use and when you complete certain quests, you get more. They can also be found, at a low rate, and they can be "superior" in the sense that they could have a quality up to +20%, by memory. This is very rare. So at the start, you'll be limited to a select few choices.

The game seems to ask a lot of your graphics card. My PC is a 2 year old monster and I play pretty much any released game fine, today, on max settings, which also counts for PoE, but my gfx card really starts using those fans when I play. Something that doesn't happen in triple A games released these last few months.

game is purely amazing.

Managed to level my marauder to 65 after killing merciless vall overseer, then had to farm some maps.
    Is it me or is there a massive shortage of getting gear around your leve?l...sitting with stuff that 5 to 10 levels out of date purely because nothing has dropped that could be an upgrade even after modding.
    Tried 2 or 3 maps so far and they are quite challenging last one i did gave 6 more maps lvl 60 to 63...just need to concentrate on my armor some more

That's mainly due to the fact the game doesn't have an Act 3 yet. The difficulty and items progression is not complete yet. Ruthless won't even exist in OBT supposedly. Just like the now removed Maelstrom.

There is some RNG involved. But mostly we just don't have a complete progression path as the developers have admitted. Act 3 Merc is suppose overlap with 60-63 maps in OBT. With the final game being around the mid 70s to 80s. Then a tiered map progression.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That's mainly due to the fact the game doesn't have an Act 3 yet. The difficulty and items progression is not complete yet. Ruthless won't even exist in OBT supposedly. Just like the now removed Maelstrom.

There is some RNG involved. But mostly we just don't have a complete progression path as the developers have admitted. Act 3 Merc is suppose overlap with 60-63 maps in OBT. With the final game being around the mid 70s to 80s. Then a tiered map progression.
    I was hoping that tbh...with the inclusion of the 3rd act even the removal of a difficulty,the start of merciless act 3 is pretty much where merciless end game is right now so there should be plenty to farm there.

Deleted
    So i bought an beta key for 10 € last week, all i can say is wow .. long time ago i played a game that was so enjoyable.
    Coming from D3 with a bad feeling towards arpg games i'm happy i found this.
    Love how hard it is and how deep it goes (like the talent tree,items,etc...) and how the developers work together with the community to improve the game.
    Looking forward to getting more friends into the game once Open Beta comes out and do some group hardcore playing!

Deleted
    I just saw the trailer and I think it's nice. It does resemble Diablo and TL a bit. I might give it a try.

So, when does the open beta start? I may give it a try, seeing soo many positive comments that it resembles good old Diablo 2 etc Is that like d2? I saw itemization and tree (skill galaxy!), it's great. Still considering paying that 10$.