anyone try out that new Fire Damage only unique sword? Im thinking about making some kind of burning double strike build with my templar.

10+ Year Old Account
    i wish i could equip items for either having the level required or the stat requirement

been using the same two handed axe since level 9 and have yet to find anything better

plus the same level 8 belt that my ranger was using as it gives over 50 extra health some armor some health regen and strength.. oh and fire resistance

- - - Updated - - -

hmm since i still dont have a 2handed sword im wondering wether to go for blood drinker first or iron reflexes first or executioner then master of the arena then acceleration for a boost to all 2handers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i wish i could equip items for either having the level required or the stat requirement

been using the same two handed axe since level 9 and have yet to find anything better

plus the same level 8 belt that my ranger was using as it gives over 50 extra health some armor some health regen and strength.. oh and fire resistance

- - - Updated - - -

hmm since i still dont have a 2handed sword im wondering wether to go for blood drinker first or iron reflexes first or executioner then master of the arena then acceleration for a boost to all 2handers
    Replacing items doesn't go really fast in PoE. Especially belts and accesories can take a while (unless you already have stuff in your stash from previous characters of course).

Can I somehow skip Brutus in Descent races? I keep dying on him all the time because of desync. Today everything was fine then in 1 sec my char start "teleporting" and then ressurect button popped up. Its just unplayable for me. This is the only 1 place when my char getting desync (and killed). tried already 5x always dead. Can I skip this crap somehow?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm working on a super glass cannon build at the moment, currently on cruel act 1, almost no survivability but insane damage. The build does involve me getting all the damage over time nodes as well as the chaos damage ones, it would not have been possible without brain spiral, mana cost is insane and its only 4 link can only imagine once I 5 link.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Can I somehow skip Brutus in Descent races? I keep dying on him all the time because of desync. Today everything was fine then in 1 sec my char start "teleporting" and then ressurect button popped up. Its just unplayable for me. This is the only 1 place when my char getting desync (and killed). tried already 5x always dead. Can I skip this crap somehow?
    nope, sorry... there is noway to skip him. You will have to practise him

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Practise what? "Teleporting" faster?

Deleted
    Use a keybind/macro for /oos and spam it as much as possible(there's a 10 cd, supposedly). Should help quite a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know a lot of people think the dominus boss fight is epic, but I think its a mess a boss and not very interesting at all. The Vaal oversoul boss on the other hand I feel is the most well designed boss fight in all of Poe, the lag of dominus and the fact that too much is happening at once just irks me and makes me think they should at least change the dominus fight in some way.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know how much Geofri's Baptism or Limbsplit would go for since apparently theyre both good for leveling because of both having high physical damage

i asked chat but no one seems to give a shit

and how does iron reflexes convert armor? if a piece of armor has 127 evasion is it converted to 127 armor? and if it has a bonus of 45% evade is that changed to 45% armor?

my current war plate has 223 armor and most of the armor pieces with more endup requiring much higher dex than i currently have is it worth taking it early on as sure the armor variety would be nice but if the majority of pieces requires far more dex than ill have it might be a massive waste of points
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-12-15 at 01:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know how much Geofri's Baptism or Limbsplit would go for since apparently theyre both good for leveling because of both having high physical damage

and how does iron reflexes convert armor? if a piece of armor has 127 evasion is it converted to 127 armor? and if it has a bonus of 45% evade is that changed to 45% armor?

my current war plate has 223 armor and most of the armor pieces with more endup requiring much higher dex than i currently have is it worth taking it early on as sure the armor variety would be nice but if the majority of pieces requires far more dex than ill have it might be a massive waste of points
    I think iron reflexes convert all your evasion, I'm asuming if you had a 50% dodge chance it becomes 50% physical damage reduction, I use this for leveling if I'm playing a melee character http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wideswing this is my current melee build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-...1AoAUtYEt673Tt
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2013-12-15 at 01:59 AM.

Deleted

http://poe.xyz.is/

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Iron_Reflexes

10+ Year Old Account
    I was planning on getting blood drinker but it will have to wait gonna get the evasion nodes next to double my defenses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbryn View Post
    I think iron reflexes convert all your evasion, I'm asuming if you had a 50% dodge chance it becomes 50% physical damage reduction, I use this for leveling if I'm playing a melee character http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Wideswing this is my current melee build https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-...1AoAUtYEt673Tt
    Dodge doesn't get converted. Would be horribly OP if it gave a flat 50% reduction to damage. It converts evasion only, so 100 evasion becomes 100 armor. Any evasion node will apply, and any armor node will apply, but armor/evasion nodes won't provide both armor and evasion. So if you take a node that provides +8% to both armor and evasion, you'll only get 8% armor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Dodge doesn't get converted. Would be horribly OP if it gave a flat 50% reduction to damage. It converts evasion only, so 100 evasion becomes 100 armor. Any evasion node will apply, and any armor node will apply, but armor/evasion nodes won't provide both armor and evasion. So if you take a node that provides +8% to both armor and evasion, you'll only get 8% armor.
    yea forget that dodge and evasion are two different things in this game.
    https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-...SNv1FHnycVGvrx where my current glass cannon build is at.
    Last edited by Newbryn; 2013-12-15 at 02:22 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    so finished act II and now im level 31 i think which is amazing as so far ive been overleved for everything where as i was underleveled on my ranger from i guess rushing bosses or mostly grouping with others where as this time ive soloed it all
    Last edited by Achaman; 2013-12-16 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Seems like Kaom's Heart is getting 3D art. No confirmation from GGG on this, I think, but it does look nice.

1.0.4 Microtransaction Teaser Screenshot Looks pretty nice, the attachment.

10+ Year Old Account
    After reaching 80 with my forth character, I'm ready to quit PoE:
    - I play solo, on Domination:
    - Phys ranger - boring and in the end I did not like the way the skills work.
    - summoner - low cost easy to play, does it's job, but very boring and IMO snapshotting = shit.
    - EK MoM AS tank - sturdy and decent end game, turns out that 72+ maps require more that I can offer (some bosses are tearing me apart)
    - dagger / shield block ranger - decent kill speed, but again with my gear and time 72+ maps are never going to happen; tried both IR and evasion route.

- much too much grind for crap loot. I may not have spent so much time in game as others but still, it took me a while to reach 80 / 85. During this time I have only found 1 (one) drop that sold for 1 ex. A chaos every 2 days (average). Never a 5L item, even white, but every 2-3 days an unique low level shitty item that won't even sell for 5 alts.
    - I'm sick of picking up every blue weapon -> shard -> alt -> chaos -> ex. Too much work.
    - upgrades costing 9-10ex because hey, that's the market.
    - 99% of the "build guides" on the official forum showcase very cool builds that 1 shot a whole screen of mobs, builds that a bad/casual/narrow-minded player like me will never be able to afford. The other 1% I did not find yet.

Deleted
    Yeah, there are definitely some things I really agree with you on there Roger, this business of getting low level uniques in high level maps is my biggest peeve. That and some uniques being worth 20+ exalteds, like bows. I'm still using a level 47 bow because it's a 5L, and getting quite annoyed at my inability to find a decent upgrade, now that I'm 78.

There are a number of posts about a self-found league, where crafting items would drop more frequently. Given how I play a lot solo, I'd really be interested in a league where you can actually use the things you find, instead of trying (in vain) to sell them.

Deleted
    If you want to sell things and being in trade chat alone isn't enough, you can always make a thread on the trading forums and put what you want to sell in there. You can bump your threads once every hour.