10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Fuck, really?

Like I want to like this game but it does shit so ass backwards that it turns me off from it.
    If you are filling up your inventory so much that you feel the need to go back so often, maybe you should download an item filter add-on and stop picking up all the crap. About the only things I pick up now are specific pieces I want to orb for better stats or uniques I know I can sell. Well, besides things like currency and maps obviously.

I would say get an item filter mod and get familiar with poe.trade. You won't need to worry about picking everything up and can just focus on what you need and what you know you can sell. Back when I played PoE, I was making about 1-2 ex a day just casually throwing things up for trade. If you got really serious about it, learned a good farming build and had the right maps/mods/etc, you could be making 10 times that or more, easily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure about the changes to Static Strike, it's one of my go to attacks but this change just confuses me...

So, the base hit has gone down from 110-159.4 to 100-146, then the old AoE explosion is removed and replaced with some admittedly quite cool sounding beams, which deal damage equal to 40% of the base attack, or 60% while moving every 0.4 seconds.

Now: honestly, I can't tell if this is a nerf or not. It's CLEARLY an AoE nerf when dealing with 7+ targets. However, for small groups and single target damage, while the initial hit is lessened, I can't tell if the (seemingly) more sustained damage from the proc will make up for that or not. This of course, is assuming that the lightning conversion and increase Shock chance is still there.

Assuming the damage is the same or higher, I'll probably go for something along these lines. Basically, trying to amp up my Lightning Damage and Shock as much as possible. Not decided on a weapon set up yet, so I've tried to stay away from weapon related passives.
    Last edited by Gallahadd; 2018-08-29 at 02:52 PM.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

With the changes, I'm not sure if you're supposed to use Static Strike as your primary spammed attack anymore or not. Maybe you're better off stacking it to 3 then using Cyclone or something until you need to renew the buff, or maybe could consider a rotation that involves keeping up both Static Strike and Smite.

Oddly it probably won't synergize well with the lightning movement attack (Charged Dash), since you're not actually moving constantly with it...

I probably don't really know what I'm talking about though with regards to what may be meta, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. I don't even know if I'll play Delve as I'm more focusing on Battle for Azeroth and such at this time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaiandra View Post
    Maybe you're better off stacking it to 3 then using Cyclone or something until you need to renew the buff
    I was thinking I might go for Static to get the buff up and running, then spamming Arc till I need to refresh, then repeating. Combine this with Herald of Storms and the lightning/Shock spam should be REAL.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Delve just under 2 hours away

8mins, what starter builds are people making?

Also might wanna log in now, i just did and 32k que

Charged Dash for me...

Woot, my que is going down at last

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, only managed to play like an hour of Delve... But I'm REALLY enjoying it so far. I liked incursion, but the reliance on speed didn't sit well with me. Delve seems FAR more flexible on builds.

I'm starting off with a Static Strike Inquisitor. Although I'll need to mix some stuff around, as the Passive board that was up on the site until today WASN'T actually the updated one... D'oh!

Enjoying my templar, how the hell are you supposed to get a 6 link chest though, I need one red socket and 5 blues :/

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Am I missing something this go round? I haven't seen a single link reforging currency drop...are those gone now?
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Am I missing something this go round? I haven't seen a single link reforging currency drop...are those gone now?
    Huh... you know, I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it, but neither have I. I'm now worried that they've ninja'd it out without telling us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Huh... you know, I hadn't noticed until you mentioned it, but neither have I. I'm now worried that they've ninja'd it out without telling us.
    I normally have at minimum 1 per 5-10 levels, but I have zero nor anything that combines to make them. I'm not sure if one of the 'enchants' from Delve has relinking...it's just really limiting my ability to have smooth progression as I'm crossing into 4-5 link territory and getting pieces with only two gems linked or all unlinked.

Playing a Smite Templar with some pets and Smite itself is pretty baller, but need to amp that spell up to keep one shotting everything.
    BAD WOLF

they are still in game ive got quite a few

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Enjoying my templar, how the hell are you supposed to get a 6 link chest though, I need one red socket and 5 blues :/
    Well, I don't know anything about Delve so I can't really comment on that, but your best bet is to get an INT based chest and do the 'at least 1 red socket' enchant in your hideout, once you unlock it. Otherwise just keep hitting it with Chromes. Being INT based means it's more likely that any particular socket will be blue over any other color.
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Well, I don't know anything about Delve so I can't really comment on that, but your best bet is to get an INT based chest and do the 'at least 1 red socket' enchant in your hideout, once you unlock it. Otherwise just keep hitting it with Chromes. Being INT based means it's more likely that any particular socket will be blue over any other color.
    Blue would be ok, I keep having it roll green all over the place which is mostly useless for my current setup. Not sure when you unlock the red socket enchant but I'll be on the lookout.
    BAD WOLF

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
    use that to have it calculate your best chance of getting the sockets you want on an item.
    Note you need to level Vorici (master) to get access to some of the options.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Note you need to level Vorici (master) to get access to some of the options.
    Which is such a giant pain in the fucking ass...ALL of my chars are AoE-oriented, made for farming maps, but most of Vorici's missions require being single target oriented. He's the last one I have left to cap level because I fail his missions all the time. They really need to change that shit.

Yeah I think Vorici may need some sprucing with his quests, but im honestly fine. Not like i'm gonna get 1500+ fusings to 6l anything

also flares are fucking trash even upgraded

has anyone even bothered
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"