Quote Originally Posted by Daemos daemonium View Post
    I've been doing every thing my self just winging it but ill pm you my POB link so you can mess around with it., you might be able to find a guide with something similar but i wouldn't know as i wing every thing.
    there's a ton of flexibility to be had as well I choose trickster but ranger would likely be equal or a bit better and nothing i'm using is set in stone.
    Thanks, maybe it'll get me back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Thanks, maybe it'll get me back into the game.
    I'm loving the combo and someone who is better at making builds then me will likely be able to take it way further so hopefully you have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If you can afford it, go crit. Crit is holy shit hilarious with reckoning, something like 400% multiplier with reckoning hitting from like 150k-200k flat phys...shit just melts.
    I probably COULD afford it... but I can't sell any of the great shit that dropped, because I resent having to pay real money to access sales... So I bought a cheap Anvil and picked up Res Tech. Still absolutely MAULING everything. Cyclone is crazy and my Reckonings are getting insane.

I've heard the latest patch has introduced some issues (3.10.1 on PC)
    Very much so, yeah. I've not had any problems this league, but today the game was stuttering like a bitch. Whatever the broke in that last update, I hope they fix it soon.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Eight is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and explain why it's been so long since our last update.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/28-blog-28

So uh...I'm getting real lucky.

Last league got one of the mirror cards, sold for like 14ex.

Still working on atlas progression this league, got one of these - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Demon

Which should be a cool 15ex+

And my brother found an actual Headhunter like a week into league. Shit is nuts.

So uh...I'm getting real lucky.

Last league got one of the mirror cards, sold for like 14ex.

Still working on atlas progression this league, got one of these - https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Demon

Which should be a cool 15ex+

And my brother found an actual Headhunter like a week into league. Shit is nuts.
    Man, if I got a HH i don't know what I'd do with it... they're so nice but that thing could fund multiple builds.

Man, if I got a HH i don't know what I'd do with it... they're so nice but that thing could fund multiple builds.
    Yeah. My brother played around with it for a while but is looking to likely sell. He has one on standard and doesn't want a second, and it'll easily completely deck out his new surrender glad.

Yeah. My brother played around with it for a while but is looking to likely sell. He has one on standard and doesn't want a second, and it'll easily completely deck out his new surrender glad.
    I just took a gander and the lowest one right now is 145 ex... i've never even seen that much currency... i'd shit a brick.

Heh a friend of mine found HH back in Synthesis when Worb was a thing and funded himself the whole Eternity Shroud setup, the character blasted everything. Well, at first he tried to to the usual HH Tshot deadeye but he hates bow builds so he sold it in the end.

Tbh tornado shot is so overnerfed these days I feel bad for @exochaft.

Vaal Cyclone may be my favourite ever skill

Entered an Incursion.
    You have 16 seconds remaining.
    *Vaal Cyclone*
    You have 25 seconds remaining.

love it.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Twenty Eight is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and explain why it's been so long since our last update.

https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/28-blog-28

So I'm still not sure I understand the Delirium mechanic. (i'm still leveling, so this isn't about maps). You go through the mirror, and just try to out run the fog, killing bad guys as you go. And if you make it to the edge of the current map, well, then that's it?

Quote Originally Posted by solinari6 View Post
    So I'm still not sure I understand the Delirium mechanic. (i'm still leveling, so this isn't about maps). You go through the mirror, and just try to out run the fog, killing bad guys as you go. And if you make it to the edge of the current map, well, then that's it?
    Fog sorta extends from where the portal started, so the further out from that point you are the longer it takes for the fog to clear (that's my understanding). So it sucks on maps with lots of twists and turns : /

But yes. Kill dudes, pop the grey orby things, get loot. yay.

I was just getting into a blade blast bladefall build and now I can't even play today cause the internet is out due to a tornado! First world problems.

playing something other then shield throw after so many failed levelling attempts is so weird as I can actually do great damage with garbage gear.

This has to be the worse geared I’ve ever been to be clearing red maps as nothing will drop for me but my damage is likely the best it’s ever been.

My annoyance with the current game is the same as my annoyance last league.... why in god's fucking green hell did they up the health of Act bosses.... I can understand map bosses (maybe even just yellow/red bosses though), but when you're level 12 taking 3 years to kill a boss because not only did they up the hp they upped the damage stupidly and you just can't sustain your flasks and die, it just SUCKS, like... whyyyyyy
    Maybe don't rush the game and do those bosses when you're 3-5 levels lower than the area? When I join public groups, there's constantly idiots doing that shit and dying 50 times on easy bosses like Dominus/Malachai. Of course they die constantly when they are 5 levels lower than the area and have 50% of the life of most people in the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    Maybe don't rush the game and do those bosses when you're 3-5 levels lower than the area? When I join public groups, there's constantly idiots doing that shit and dying 50 times on easy bosses like Dominus/Malachai. Of course they die constantly when they are 5 levels lower than the area and have 50% of the life of most people in the group.
    I'm not low actually, I'm usually above or at least at level thanks to doing the season events, plus I found a goldrim early and am always res capped

Quote Originally Posted by Jurwi View Post
    Never, ever, join public games in any game without knowing you will be carrying others.
    Wall of LOLs
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Yeah I know. It'll take another 2 years + to knock Rozz and Flarelane down to size as Endus eventually was. Not worth the effort. My lack of posting here recently has been sort of 2-fold. One is because it's extremely boring watching the crazies come to the inevitable conclusion that they've failed. TDS seems to be an awfully persistent disease. Two is because I'm saving my infraction points to unleash unholy Hell when Trump wins re-election.

Man...I still got some shit to figure out with my build.

I'm almost where I want to be, 7K+ hp (with a bit of shield), largely tanky enough to not get one shot anymore, HoP/Dom Blow minions wreck shit pretty hard.

But now I'm struggling to keep them up during Sirus and shit, which is proving super annoying. Still got a few upgrades to get for myself, but may need to ditch a bit of damage or personal health to keep my minions alive longer. But we'll see if the tweaks I made (more minion life/leach and they're temporarily immune to dmg when summoned) help, but I fear I may be hitting the soft cap on the build barring some 10ex+ purchases.

In other news, my brother made a meme reckoning glad. But he's doing Delirium jewels in his build and while he's got less mitigation/life than my glad on standard (and his reckoning damage sucks), his cyclone hits like a damn truck and he's almost passively block capped.

Man...I still got some shit to figure out with my build.

I'm almost where I want to be, 7K+ hp (with a bit of shield), largely tanky enough to not get one shot anymore, HoP/Dom Blow minions wreck shit pretty hard.

But now I'm struggling to keep them up during Sirus and shit, which is proving super annoying. Still got a few upgrades to get for myself, but may need to ditch a bit of damage or personal health to keep my minions alive longer. But we'll see if the tweaks I made (more minion life/leach and they're temporarily immune to dmg when summoned) help, but I fear I may be hitting the soft cap on the build barring some 10ex+ purchases.

In other news, my brother made a meme reckoning glad. But he's doing Delirium jewels in his build and while he's got less mitigation/life than my glad on standard (and his reckoning damage sucks), his cyclone hits like a damn truck and he's almost passively block capped.
    Back when I ran dom/hop, was using a writhing jar for quick kills. I'm sure you probably have 1 or 2 but just in case I figured I'd mention it.
    Wall of LOLs
    Yeah I know. It'll take another 2 years + to knock Rozz and Flarelane down to size as Endus eventually was. Not worth the effort. My lack of posting here recently has been sort of 2-fold. One is because it's extremely boring watching the crazies come to the inevitable conclusion that they've failed. TDS seems to be an awfully persistent disease. Two is because I'm saving my infraction points to unleash unholy Hell when Trump wins re-election.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Back when I ran dom/hop, was using a writhing jar for quick kills. I'm sure you probably have 1 or 2 but just in case I figured I'd mention it.
    Yeah I've got one. Trying to get to a point where I don't need it, but for now it's definitely a must to kickstart my minions.

Toyed around with the idea of turning the character into a full HoP character with a wand to summon those dudes from range and hook up to a 6L...not sure if I can make that work in the slightest, and kinda don't want to invest enough to find out.

Oh well, sold my The Demon for like 13ex (though I'd get more) so I've got some currency for a few big purchases. Prob picking up the proper mana reserve/minion damage HoP ring and grabbing a helm with the +1 sentinel of purity enchant. Now I kinda wanna mess around with HoP in my 6L and swapping my Dom to my helm. My HoP minions each do like 100K shaper dps according to PoB, so adding in two more links and another one of them should be super chunky.

Yeah I've got one. Trying to get to a point where I don't need it, but for now it's definitely a must to kickstart my minions.

Toyed around with the idea of turning the character into a full HoP character with a wand to summon those dudes from range and hook up to a 6L...not sure if I can make that work in the slightest, and kinda don't want to invest enough to find out.

Oh well, sold my The Demon for like 13ex (though I'd get more) so I've got some currency for a few big purchases. Prob picking up the proper mana reserve/minion damage HoP ring and grabbing a helm with the +1 sentinel of purity enchant. Now I kinda wanna mess around with HoP in my 6L and swapping my Dom to my helm. My HoP minions each do like 100K shaper dps according to PoB, so adding in two more links and another one of them should be super chunky.
    I'm getting HoP mobs to spawn using one of the cluster gems with bleed on it.

My second character is going to use dom and Chober Chaber. It's a 6link 2 hander that's just made for dom. It's cheap and the prophecy to upgrade it is cheap as well. Been wanting to play around and try it out and I think it's going to be super effective.
    Wall of LOLs