10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    Hardcore or softcore?
    Softcore. Character's name is Harnth.

Deleted
    Damn, I'm really doubting about what to do with my summoner witch.
    I want some offensive power myself too, but can't decide between ligthing, fire, ice or wands.

I guess Ice is the most safe and Lightning does the most damage. I guess what I'm really looking for is...anyone have experience with these...and what did you think was the most FUN (so not necessarily the most powerful)

Few pages back, I gave a detailed breakdown on the basic Summoner Witch outline and how to branch into a full Fire, Lightning, Cold, Phys Wand, Elemental Wand, Melee, Support or Totem Caster. While having full minion command.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Few pages back, I gave a detailed breakdown on the basic Summoner Witch outline and how to branch into a full Fire, Lightning, Cold, Phys Wand, Elemental Wand, Melee, Support or Totem Caster. While having full minion command.
    Aight, thanks!
    This thread is groing so fast, must have missed it.

Thanks again, and thanks a lot for all the input you're giving for everyone, much appreciated =)

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:42 AM ----------

I'm kind of trying to get a feel for the economy.

What would you guys ask for an item like this?

I like the stats, but it only has 1 socket, which sucks a bit.

How much do you think it's worth?
    How much do you think it would be worth with better sockets?

Hope the questions make sense. I was thinking somewhere around 1 alchs or so?
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2013-02-02 at 02:43 AM.

Can't...stop...playing haha. I love this game, I haven't been this hooked on a game since Halo 2 and before that Diablo 2. I can't explain it but this game is so god damn good. Me and a few friends play a whole lot and when they're not on, I'm farming on another character. Time for bed and then up all weekend playing

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Softcore. Character's name is Harnth.
    Ok, I have a 38 in softcore, because it died. :P I'm not sure if you add the char name or your account name.

Ok, I have a 38 in softcore, because it died. :P I'm not sure if you add the char name or your account name.
    I believe you can add either or.

Deleted
    Just completed normal difficulty on my ranger without any troubles Onwards I go... expecting the difficulty to start ramping up now.

Interesting that 2 of the top players on the ladders are gone today. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Just completed normal difficulty on my ranger without any troubles Onwards I go... expecting the difficulty to start ramping up now.
    Defiantly advise you to start skipping side-questes, and just rush acts now until you're at XP grind places, like The ledge and Felshrine ruins. I think I could manage a run on the ledge inn 10 mins (thats including selling items) so its pretty nice XP. Felshrine ruins gives me about ½ a level a run if I clear it all at around level 43, but I liked the ledge more - Easiere mobs and faster runs.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    Interesting that 2 of the top players on the ladders are gone today. O.o

I'm sure you know but if you do /ladder now that your character has died in HC you are viewing the SC ladder now.

WoW Kripp dropped to default.

http://cs.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/363059916

6:26 Byrr no1 on ladder gets 2 shot by melee reflect mobs
    8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion (together with 2 other high ladder players)

It's soooo rough lol. Even with maxed out defenses if you don't pay attention to the mob abilities you get one shotted.
    Last edited by Repefe; 2013-02-02 at 01:41 PM.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post

8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion

It's soooo rough lol. Even with maxed out defenses if you don't pay attention to the mob abilities you get one shotted.
    The server was ''rofl'ing'' pretty god dam hard haha when he died :P

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    The server was ''rofl'ing'' pretty god dam hard haha when he died :P
    Yeah, but it's just soo scary if you watch how it happens. You miss one ability and the end.

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 02:45 PM ----------

My goal is to finish the game on HC ... kill Piety on HC and then if I die I won't mind anymore. The maps are just too crazy.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post

8:04 Kripp new no1 on ladder gets 1 shot by boss corpse explosion (together with 2 other high ladder players)

Ahahahahah corpse explosion on a 15 billion HP boss. This is genius
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

10+ Year Old Account
    If you've lost a character or two in HC don't feel so bad. Krip's lost his HC toon last night/yesterday. RIP Ironically he's probably got another one made that will be already higher then I will ever get lolz.

Highlight of his death looks like he ran into ninja loot something and got pwnd. Three of them died to a corpse explosion it looks like.

Krip's Death
    Last edited by Azuri; 2013-02-02 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_5xTT4YbKQ

That's a video of Voidmoon's Arc Summoner clearing a map. Don't know about the others but that will show you what you'll be doing as a high level lightning summoner.
    Loved watching that movie. Zombies too stronk. :>
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Defiantly advise you to start skipping side-questes, and just rush acts now until you're at XP grind places, like The ledge and Felshrine ruins. I think I could manage a run on the ledge inn 10 mins (thats including selling items) so its pretty nice XP. Felshrine ruins gives me about ½ a level a run if I clear it all at around level 43, but I liked the ledge more - Easiere mobs and faster runs.
    Agreed. Ledge was pretty easy and just straight forward. Fellshrines, meh, I have to look for the mobs at times and it's boring. D:

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 05:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    If you've lost a character or two in HC don't feel so bad. Krip's lost his HC toon last night/yesterday. RIP Ironically he's probably got another one made that will be already higher then I will ever get lolz.

Highlight of his death looks like he ran into ninja loot something and got pwnd. Three of them died to a corpse explosion it looks like.

Krip's Death
    Wait, she died and did corpse explosion on her??!?!?

How the fuck is that possible, she died... <-<

oh nvm, there were two bosses and one of the bosses corpse exploded the dead boss.
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-02 at 05:14 PM.

Deleted
    I never really saw video's of him before, but I gotta hand it to him, he's very relaxed and all under this =)

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wait, she died and did corpse explosion on her??!?!?

How the fuck is that possible, she died... <-<

oh nvm, there were two bosses and one of the bosses corpse exploded the dead boss.
    Probably not intended as what I encountered so far has been well thought out and avoidable as long as you pay attention, funny how others seems more pissed than Kripp him self though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I actually don't know how to add friends. :X Can't find where the option is.