C:\Users\*insert username*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Okay, so, when I screen shot something, I don't know where they go, what folders they are in, anyone does...? :c
    Documents > My Games > Path of Exile > Screenshots

How rare is Elemental Hit? and what is it worth? and is anyone willing to sell?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    C:\Users\*insert username*\Documents\My Games\Path of Exile\Screenshots
    I got no Screenshots in there, like, the folder, nothing... <.<

Maybe I'm clicking the wrong button to screenshot? I'm clicking the one called "PrtSc", it's that one, right?

If it is, then nothing's showing up in my folders that I know of. D:

I got no Screenshots in there, like, the folder, nothing... <.<

Maybe I'm clicking the wrong button to screenshot? I'm clicking the one called "PrtSc", it's that one, right?
    F8 is default so no.

That is not the right key.

Why would you not have opened the options screen as your very first act in game? Shameful.

If it is, then nothing's showing up in my folders that I know of. D:
    The folder is created when you first take a screenshot, successfully.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    How rare is Elemental Hit? and what is it worth? and is anyone willing to sell?
    Somewhat rare. A slightly pricey.

Quality Elemental Hit is very pricey. I have an 8% one if you can beat my c/o.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    F8 is default so no.
    Oh, I didn't know. xd

But it works!

And now, on with my question.... xD

So, I just got these boots but I don't know if they are better than the ones I have atm, because of the MS...

---------- Post added 2013-02-04 at 01:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    That is not the right key.

Why would you not have opened the options screen as your very first act in game? Shameful.
    XD

I always thought the default was the PrtSc for all games, so I totally forgot.

Somewhat rare. A slightly pricey.

Quality Elemental Hit is very pricey. I have an 8% one if you can beat my c/o.
    Ah, OK. Well, it's probably out of my price range, as I've only got a few Alchs or Chaos, and the only rare gem (that I am aware of) that I have is GMP.

+20% Chaos and Lightning Resist are good stats. But the EV on the boots are likely useless unless IR or or full EV is being run.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did a public party for Vaal on my archer. Gotta say, I don't want to do party runs if I'm going for loot. Everything the boss dropped was gone in seconds. A bow dropped and I really wanted to see if it was an upgrade, but nope!

Deleted
    +20% Chaos and Lightning Resist are good stats. But the EV on the boots are likely useless unless IR or or full EV is being run.
    I have IR. This is what I have atm, for what it's worth.

Does that mean the ones I have atm are better than the ones that have the MS?

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    Did a public party for Vaal on my archer. Gotta say, I don't want to do party runs if I'm going for loot. Everything the boss dropped was gone in seconds. A bow dropped and I really wanted to see if it was an upgrade, but nope!
    Don't party if you want loot or if you know you won't be able to get any times, or just to click fast enough or to have the trouble to do so.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My only and single complaint about this game is the loot system when you party -.- I almost got a god like ring ninja'd haha

Was playing with a friend from early beta this morning when an Exalted [perhaps the most expensive orb short of a mirror] dropped with his name on it. Hes was shocked that I pointed it out [he ran ahead] and that I didn't wait for the timer to expire to steal it.

The entire loot system for grouping is garbage in POE.

Deleted
    Indeed.

I just had a drop, UNIQUE, from Brutus, a Quiver, on Merciless! And I lost it because I was stupid, bag was full, fml. xd
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-02-04 at 03:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it too much to ask for individual drops? Or maybe a round robin system?

No, it is not too much to ask.

To be frank, I don't quite like the huge influx of noobs to the game. Yea, I am sorta elitist and stand-offish by nature. However. The best thing to come out of more people playing the game is a real outcry against the loot system.

In CBT a lot of POE white knights kept defending the loot system against a minority. Insular game community has it's collective head up their own collective arse-- shocking to hear, I know.

Thank the heavens for every single newb out there with the good sense to say, "This party loot system sucks. Like, lots."

Last dev update hinted internally GGG were "discussing" their policy on party loot.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-04 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    I guess that's a start, really need a decent system that would reduce the ninja, atleast with pugs.

I've only grouped twice up until Merciless ( one being to do a couple of runs of fellshrine on cruel and the other to kill cruel Piety ).
    The fellshrine runs I did, people would just literally stop attacking to go get any rare / orbs and that got old pretty quick.
    Cruel Piety was worse; I only managed to pick up the key while all the other drops got ninja'd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is there any place I can quickly and efficiently check what changes when I upgrade certain gems? I'm planning to try and recreate a Survival Hunter, but google just gives me a bunch of forum topics -.-
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

10+ Year Old Account
    That's at least a little encouraging. When you were discussing the trading system and its cutthroat nature, I had assumed that the loot system was a part of that - a cutthroat system where the quickest and smartest won out. That being said, it doesn't reward players equally for their effort, and I don't really think that's something worth carrying over from more hardcore systems.