Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Fair enough, I shall just take in to consideration that you are very specific in your needs as a player.
    Sadly, that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Vespian View Post
    You are just searching really Looking to find things that don't agree with you. Which is fine. You don't have to like it. Monkeys throwing objects, so infantile, would never happen in real life :P
    Yes, I am searching bad's of this game:P There must be smth I don't like! Some booring motives like monkeys throwing the rocks happens irl, PoE is "realistic" game, it's ok, but ehh, I need daemons, undeads, all this shit running at me, fetishes using darts and spears and so on:P Not apes and if apes, they should be 'used' by those fatishes somehow:P I liked those Act 1 tentacles and undeads, thats was cool. Oh well, Chris Metzen can satisfy me:P

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Oh well, Chris Metzen can satisfy me:P
    Naughty...

Deleted
    Naughty...
    That's a mental image i did not want!

Naughty...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    That's a mental image i did not want!
    Lol I knew it will be like that:P I am almost asexual so he can "satisfy me" mentally in terms of game's atmosphere and lore:P No other way:P Hah, naughty naughty, btw, Chris's look is great, he is the type of dad I have always wanted tbh.
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-02-07 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Hah, naughty naughty, btw, Chris's look is great, he is the type of dad I have always wanted tbh.
    Not helping things here...

Act II feels like going back in time +100k years and fight cavemens...not for me, never.
    The act II areas in POE are supposed to be, erm, "wild" for lack of a better term. The barbarian tribes of Wraeclast partially overthrew the once decadent empire of Sarn. It was tribes like the Karui that survived the empire's "fall". The loose tribes that make up Act II are assorted wildmen/bandits and beasts that have retaken the dank interior of Wraeclast vis-a-vis the ghoulish cannibals of the southern coasts [where exiles are dumped] and the aberrations of the northern hills where the Empire of Sarn lays in ruin.

You sorta are going "back in time" in act II of POE. Its the island at it's dark, primitive heart.

Just providing some lore/game context why it is so in Act II of Path of Exile. Whether you like it or not is of no relevance to me. Not interested in changing minds.

Not helping things here...
    Daaaamn I knew:P Whole atmosphere is now like "whatever you say, we see the bed and you both" heh:P Ok, tell me your bank account, I will send you money and pay for an luxury girl so those ideas of "common time with male" will fade:P

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The act II areas in POE are supposed to be, erm, "wild" for lack of a better term. The barbarian tribes of Wraeclast partially overthrew the once decadent empire of Sarn. It was tribes like the Karui that survived the empire's "fall". The loose tribes that make up Act II are assorted wildmen/bandits and beasts that have retaken the dank interior of Wraeclast vis-a-vis the ghoulish cannibals of the southern coasts [where exiles are dumped] and the aberrations of the northern hills where the Empire of Sarn lays in ruin.

You sorta are going "back in time" in act II of POE. Its the island at it's dark, primitive heart.

Just providing some lore/game context why it is so in Act II of Path of Exile. Whether you like it or not is of no relevance to me. Not interested in changing minds.
    I see, thx for the lore info. Not like it There must be a glory, dark magic and dark gods or it's booring Thanks to what You have wrote, now I see Act II as an fallen Aztec empire. Jesus, no Give us at least one daemon, please:P
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-02-07 at 06:32 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So I got like the worse map EVER check it out my entire crew made fun of me for making a bad map xD

I dont mean to be rude but clearly Im better than most of you at this game, and I havent even started playing it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post
    So I got like the worse map EVER check it out my entire crew made fun of me for making a bad map xD
    Oh hell, no. Would not even bother with that map.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-02-07 at 06:43 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I-NO View Post

[img]http://i.imgur.com/8p8kqjy.png[img]
    I laughed a lot when you showed it to me. Rofl

Makes me giggle every time.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seani View Post
    I dont mean to be rude but clearly Im better than most of you at this game, and I havent even started playing it yet.
    I fail to see how this is relevant to the discussion at all.
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    use an orb of scouring on that map, rofl! that map is begging for xp loss.

Deleted
    I don't mean to be rude but <inserts really rude and completely unconstructive comment here>. Thanks for sharing I guess? :P

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to ignore that since I tend to be perfection freak / elitist at times -.- yeah I sold the map for a chaos orb haha guy was like I'm 1 manning this like a boss

O_O

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 06:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    use an orb of scouring on that map, rofl! that map is begging for xp loss.
    xD Got a chaos orb at least :P

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 07:13 PM ----------

Ahahaha HAHAHAHHAHA!!!! Ahhh games been kind to me :P shame I can't use it atm would break my lightning resist pretty bad

Last edited by Resentful; 2013-02-07 at 07:14 PM.

Shield Mastery cluster left of the Templar start: These should work OK with Necromantic Aegis, correct? An extra 30% resistance for my minions would be awfully helpful, even though I have Purity and a 29% resist elements shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclone Jack View Post
    Shield Mastery cluster left of the Templar start: These should work OK with Necromantic Aegis, correct? An extra 30% resistance for my minions would be awfully helpful, even though I have Purity and a 29% resist elements shield.
    I don't believe so, your minions will only inherit the stats of your shield; they basically are equipping the shield.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    Hm, good point. I also did notice the pathing between trees is very off along with mobs getting 'stuck.'

Now, this may be a stupid question but how exactly do you know when to upgrade? I have some very bad boots but they are four linked with the right colors so I've been using them forever. Tonight, I got unique boots with just a red socket so I used 8 fusing's, 4 jeweller's, and 12 chromatics to get somewhat similar sockets.

My DPS for my single target skill is 578 with this setup

Since I'm lacking the right colors and links, my DPS in these boots was like 435. I tried to use chromatics and messed it up more before I wanted to screenshot.

So, did I derp trying to create the perfect item at level 36? Did I just waste all those mats?
    Anyone? =\

Windscream is a pure Str item. It's very difficult to gran R/R/G/G on it via chroms. Swap to Windscream and chaos Ar/Ev item to grab R/R/G/G sockets in place of another piece.

Well, finally inn merciless now. Any point to rush it, or just straight to some farm spot like Ledge, felshrine ruins or some act2 place inn a forest?

Also, are resistance as important as inn Diablo2? I renember it made a huge difference, cause right now I belive I got all minus res.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO