Decided to go ahead and try an ice spear witch..ice spear is OP :P
    i was expecting to have trouble with Brutus purely down to the amount of movement you usually need unless you are a bit tanky but once you get a good crit on him with ice spear you can keep him at a distance and just spam it...even though the freezes don't last long on a boss it's long enough for the next one to land.
    Next stop Merveil...so how she likes her own medicine.

Deleted
    I wonder, would discharge be a good 'oh shit' button?
    As a elemental wand shadow, I increase elemental damage by quite a bit, and gain power-charges fairly easily. I wonder how well it would work to get rid of for example flicker strike enemies.

Alternatively one could use warlords mark and ALSO get some endurance charges...however, that would mean I wouldn't be able to use elemental weakness...
    Hmm...decisions decisions (:

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Looks good.

Though consider my revisions:
    Yes, I posted the long arse link. Deal.

Your build stats:

My revision of your build: *snip snip snip*
    Ah, thanks, I hadn't even thought of going that route to get that last ball of HP, I kept thinking it was just barely out of reach.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Alright alright

20% Faster attacks
    20% Added fire damage
    Final piece of the puzzle is weapon elemental damage which is at 11% then my core gems are done :O

GCP's are annoying to get -.- nobody wants exalted's!

Deleted
    Have anyone tried a combo with the Righteous Fire gem? Its seems like a nice gem but also seems to be a gem that needs to be together with something else

It's tough to use Righteous Fire. Need a lot of fire resistance and a build geared toward the use of RF. Not really the sort of gem to use on a whim. Need to build around it.

I have 80% fire resistance and I tried to use RF and I still died faster than mobs...

10+ Year Old Account
    So a 72 map and my crew got

- Unique boss deals 30% more damage and cast faster
    - Also adds 2 multiple projectiles
    - 17 minus RES

Pietry is the end boss for the temple and she 1 shot every single one of us haha and they all have GG High end gear that wasn't very fun xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    I have 80% fire resistance and I tried to use RF and I still died faster than mobs...
    Wow i see. The gem just seems so dangerous in a fun way if there were a way to build around it

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuuu Drengen View Post
    Wow i see. The gem just seems so dangerous in a fun way if there were a way to build around it
    It's been done before:

Deleted
    It's been done before:

Lol thats crazy xD

Can you respect in this game?

Or is it like D1/2 once u click a talent ur stuck with it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Can you respect in this game?

Or is it like D1/2 once u click a talent ur stuck with it.
    You sure can! Sometimes you even get refund points as a reward for doing quests
    Last edited by mmoc85011dd107; 2013-02-16 at 11:41 PM.

Whats the deal with being a summoner and fighting piety? Her chain lightning pretty much kill all 10 of them in seconds.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

It's been done before:
    Nice example of the depth available when it comes to builds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuuuu Drengen View Post
    You sure can! Sometimes you even get refund points as a reward for doing quests
    Awesome first time leveling a toon so if I can't respect I was going to stop playing lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    God these f'ing 73+ Maps are MEAN good god like arg making me rage -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Awesome first time leveling a toon so if I can't respect I was going to stop playing lol.
    Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by hk-51 View Post
    Whats the deal with being a summoner and fighting piety? Her chain lightning pretty much kill all 10 of them in seconds.
    On the first play through it can be a pain since it's you that's casting the spell to raise them up, but summon skele with increased minion life and the minion instability is great for bosses like that...you raise them up at her feet she takes a swipe and they explode in her face(though she can as you say flatten them outright)...used arc in conjunction and was taking out the mobs and the boss boost's that are laid on the floor, took a while though

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    On the first play through it can be a pain since it's you that's casting the spell to raise them up, but summon skele with increased minion life and the minion instability is great for bosses like that...you raise them up at her feet she takes a swipe and they explode in her face(though she can as you say flatten them outright)...used arc in conjunction and was taking out the mobs and the boss boost's that are laid on the floor, took a while though
    Worked. Felt cheesy : / Should be a more... idk. Less cheesy strat lol.
    Oh well. Tyvm
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -