Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    I wonder who it got sold to...would laugh so hard if it is a currency seller/"hacker"

And that build looks sweet
    It more than likely would be a currency selling site/conglomerate. The best way to sell your currency, is to control its value.

I wonder who it got sold to...would laugh so hard if it is a currency seller/"hacker"
    It sorta is. XD

If you go there now it's all RMT/gold buying BS adverts. The guy who ran it just sold it to whoever because he no longer gave a flip.
    Last edited by Fencers; 2013-03-13 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    It sorta is. XD

If you got there now it's all RMT/gold buying BS adverts. The guy who ran it just sold it to whoever because he no longer gave a flip.
    They probably offered him a fairly substantial amount of money for the site too, currency/item vending sites make far more than most people imagine they do, lucrative business doesn't even begin to cover it. If I was in his place, I'd probably make up some nonsense too and run with the money.

What the feelings of the guy who ran POEEX are is not important. It's that POEEX was sold and will likely alter the economy as POEEX was a huge part of defacto trading.

That's pretty important.
    I'm neutral in this matter, on the one hand; it will be harder to gauge the values of currencies & items, but it rewards those who know the market.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

It sorta is. XD

If you go there now it's all RMT/gold buying BS adverts. The guy who ran it just sold it to whoever because he no longer gave a flip.
    Muhahahahaha, now please tell me there is a forum or some such to sign up to on it...cause i can see some very unimaginative people reusing their PoE pass on a PoE related site...meaning a new round of tard posts crying becuase their account got "hacked" :P

Highly intrigued by the new unique chest as well. *thinking*
    It's made out of pure win for a build like mine, negates a lot of the downsides of hybrid health/ES builds. If they only could add a passive behind CI that enables health flasks to work on ES (to negate puncture) as well it wouldn't be to bad either.
    Last edited by Redblade; 2013-03-14 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    It's made out of pure win for a build like mine, negates a lot of the downsides of hybrid health/ES builds. If they only could add a passive behind CI that enables health flasks to work on ES (to negate puncture) as well it wouldn't be to bad either.
    I've actually been waiting to see some gear and/or some nodes that affect bleeding (puncture). TBH, I was surprised there wasn't already a node that affected it, unless Bloodless does this as an undocumented feature and I am just unaware (but it specifically states enemies cannot leech life from you, so I would not expect it to affect puncture).

I've liked all of the new uniques added. Heck, even the new map looks like it could be a fun challenge (and I love that the name is a throwback to the earlier placeholder 'end game').

---------- Post added 2013-03-14 at 10:08 PM ----------

Wow, turbo races really *are* fun. Got in the top 300, started 5-7 mins late (forgot I had to get 0.13b), and made 11.5ish. Made it to Brutus, didn't realize I had no ports, so I tried to take him on. Ended up hiding behind a wall for the last 2 minutes since I was out of pots. LOL

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think I've given up on my wander. It's 75, but the gear is too weak to clear maps efficiently. Just started an ever so popular EK witch last week and it's now 71, clearing maps now faster than my wander could with less gear and feeling much tankier. Think I'll be sticking with this character instead :P

A teaser pic of the next patch 0.10.4

Something that trails ice behind the player and a skill book

seems the skill is going to be ice shield...first one of those data mined pics Fencers posted a bit back...waiting to see if the rest are coming now
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-03-15 at 10:14 AM.

That reminds me of one of the mods I did for Diablo 2, where I swapped the ice and fire trees, so Path of Fire became Path of Frost. It was a fun and effective skill. Ah, the good old days of D2 modding.

I think the new skill is like that Ice Shield the mutants in Lunaris Temple use. Though they usually die so quickly it's hard to notice outside of merc/maps.

Deleted
    Anyone knows if Cyclone is obtained at lvl 24 but can be used by lvl 1 chars or if its a lvl 24 skill?

Quote Originally Posted by Dude From Denmark View Post
    Anyone knows if Cyclone is obtained at lvl 24 but can be used by lvl 1 chars or if its a lvl 24 skill?
    it a level 24 skill so no passing on to your lower level...hear it desyncs like mad though

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 05:18 PM ----------

I think the new skill is like that Ice Shield the mutants in Lunaris Temple use. Though they usually die so quickly it's hard to notice outside of merc/maps.
    Yeah...they say it is the same, was an option for going into OB but it was overpowered so they held it back until the could balance it.

Deleted
    it a level 24 skill so no passing on to your lower level...hear it desyncs like mad though

---------- Post added 2013-03-15 at 05:18 PM ----------

Thanks for the answer

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    R.I.P Kerkrom poor guy stood in a Smash on Vaal hahaha! We're all speechless

( He was Rank 1 HC )

Deleted
    Anyone got a good build for a Cyclone Marauder?

Think it's a little easier to run Duelist based around cyclone to start. Marauder take a while to get going if Cyclone is your main skill. And you'll be heading to the deep Duelist tree anyway. In my opinion, I think a cyclone build is basically a version of a dual wield cleaver build. That seems to be the most damage you'll get out of cyclone.

Running my own Duelist w/ cyclone; build.

Dual Strike, Cleave, Cyclone, Leap Slam. Anger, Wrath, Grace.

Paper stats:

Keystone
    Iron Reflexes: Converts all Evasion Rating to Armour
    Resolute Technique: Your hits can't be Evaded
    Resolute Technique: Never deal Critical Strikes

Stats
    +320 to Strength
    +150 to Dexterity
    +90 to Intelligence

Life
    +72 to maximum Life
    5.8% of Life Regenerated per Second
    229% increased maximum Life
    2% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched back as Life

Mana
    32% increased maximum Mana
    40% increased Mana Regeneration Rate

Physical Damage
    38% increased Melee Physical Damage
    30% increased Physical Damage with One Handed Melee Weapons

Elemental Damage
    80% increased Elemental Damage with Weapons
    41% increased Elemental Damage

Fire Damage
    30% increased Fire Damage with Weapons

Resistance
    +25% to all Elemental Resistances

Attack Speed
    27% increased Attack Speed
    3% increased Attack Speed with One Handed Melee Weapons
    8% increased Attack Speed while Dual Wielding

Armour
    32% increased Evasion Rating and Armour
    Ignore all Movement Penalties from Armour
    95% increased Armour

Critical Strike
    You take 30% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes

Movement
    2% increased Movement Speed

Misc
    +2 to Melee Weapon and Unarmed range
    30% increased Effect of Buffs on You
    20% increased Radius of Area Skills
    8% increased Area Damage
    39% increased Physical Weapon Damage while Dual Wielding

Running my own Duelist w/ cyclone; build.
    Minor adjustment for 10% more HP and 5% max resists here.

Hm, good call on fitness. Thanks. I completely overlooked it.

Might get rid of Mana Flows. Early on mana costs are rough w/o it. Less so late game, hopefully.

Been poking around that part of the tree lately and never ended up taking the points you had there because there was always a better use for them so was an easy spot for me, mana flows is fairly cheap for what you get but if you end up not needing it it's easy to move them, doubt you will be able to though as it's your only passive regen enhancer.