Hmm. Do the Flicker Strike ghosts/spiders have unlimited frenzy charges for the purposes of Flicker Striking? Or are they bound by the internal cooldown of Flicker Strike as well?

I have a lot of stuff to finish today... no time to test all I want. :<

a vid here with the combination of flicker strike, multistrike and melee splash

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Hmm. Do the Flicker Strike ghosts/spiders have unlimited frenzy charges for the purposes of Flicker Striking? Or are they bound by the internal cooldown of Flicker Strike as well?

I have a lot of stuff to finish today... no time to test all I want. :<
    I don't remember for certain. All I do remember were ghosts flickering all over the place constantly.

I like the new gems, and Tabula Rasa is a very interesting Unique. Brilliant design, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    Lulz, he's getting so desynced I'm sure, seemed to have issues with keeping he's health up as well.

Dagger/Shield CI crit Shadow with Blood Rage 100% uptime and Flicker+Multistrike+Splash.

I can build it! >:]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lagwin View Post
    That looks epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kripp posted a video showcasing the Multistrike and Melee Splash combos he was testing out last night.

that vid was good...can see some nerfs for it though particularly dominating blow

i just need to get melee spalsh...quite close to getting it, and multistrike well we'll see if i have any luck on drops.

Saw the pic for the new totem they are adding at the end of the week searing bond...running around like a headless chicken will be rewarding.

Have got melee splash now and tried it with heavy strike and infernal blow with added wep ele damage, heavystrike take a fairly large damage reduction but infernal blow seems to benefit from the combination.
    Feels very like lightning arrow before the nerf and got me thinking about other supports like chance to ignite or shock stacking, and life on hit is in line with damage effectiveness now right? and infernal blow has a 125% effectiveness...will need to try that out
    Last edited by Lagwin; 2013-04-09 at 09:39 AM.

The new skill has been announced; Searing Bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wilson
    The patch we're deploying this Friday (0.10.6) contains a new Strength/Intelligence skill called Searing Bond. It creates a totem that fires a beam of fire at you. Any monster caught in the beam suffers burning damage. If you have multiple totems, it'll send beams to all of them as well. Here's the first screenshot of the skill that we've released.

The 0.10.6 patch also contains new Unique items and any bug fixes that we haven't pushed into today's 0.10.5b patch (which is still a few hours away).

We're also expecting to deploy 0.10.6 to the Alpha realm this afternoon.

Looks legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    The new skill has been announced; Searing Bond.

Looks legit.
    it has potential tbh...stuff like adds on vall and merveil would be rather handily sorted out while you keep moving and keep the damage down...would be good on necros and rhoas, wonder if it will link to zombies or party members.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have two of those out and you've got yourself a triangle to use, with what I would suppose is a double beam between the two searing link totems.

If you have ancestral bond you still get a beam to each totem + you where the 2nd totem can cast another spell. Just curse them with Temporal Chains and Elemental Weakness.

Maybe... frost nova + searing totems?

Also the price of Multistrike is totally ridiculous. Not paying 4 exalts. F12U12.

is that what its going for?...i already read someone sold his for a few gcp earlier today

Could be BS. Some guy was C/Oing 4ex in chat for a 5% MS.

I lol'd and then reported for douchebagery.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had some problems with eyefinity since the patch crashed about 3 times in 15minutes, used to crash maybe once in a whole night. Started to see a lot more uniques since i got to the end of act 2, found some neck that gave 100+ to all attributes, but gave to my boyfriend since he was getting owned. Shames theres only 3 acts so far, but i guess its still beta.

I have 24 simultaneous minions using melee splash and faster attacks.

Things are getting a little silly here.

Pretty interesting tweet by GGG Dev using the new Searing Bond gem.

https://twitter.com/QarldeV/status/322121921179316225

Suggests there will be a way to increase the number of totems at once further.

I'd take a wild guess at one of the new uniques.

meh...I tried the game out, but it is a diablo and torchlight rip off. I don't care too much about that, but these types of games are boring. You just point and click with the mouse.

It is a shame, since it has potential, but it is too simplistic. I'd rather play Kongregate games since they are more complex.