1. #2241
    oh I didn't see that blue post. I guess that makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Can y'all channel your ret energies into making a Bo-ris 541 appear for me when we kill iron Qon H sunday or on the tuesday reset farm funtime?

    I'd be very happy
    I'd be very happy if my guild was on heroics by the week after next, but it's not gonna happen.

  2. #2242
    I had a 40 boss streak without a secret, q_q

  3. #2243
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    I had a 40 boss streak without a secret, q_q
    u sure u have the quest xD? u can't be THAT unlucky :/! talk to a gm or something maybe the q is bugged for you

  4. #2244
    Quote Originally Posted by Blacklion View Post
    u sure u have the quest xD? u can't be THAT unlucky :/! talk to a gm or something maybe the q is bugged for you
    Keyword is had, I got 2 more this week, lol.

  5. #2245
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    VP trink is pretty good if it doesn't overcap you in expertise. the 8800 75sec icd is easily predictable, and aligning CDs/ES with it is very valuable over your relic. 502 spark is just bad (as mentioned before) : had it, tried it tossed it. The str value is just too low to compete with lei shen /relic due to their amazing 45s ICD.
    How would you compare the Darkmoon Relic to normal mode Spark of Zandalar? Just curious.

  6. #2246
    Simply because each proc can be use for ES, or both ES/AW. That alone makes its better than relic since STR proc budget is more than double the relic's. Try it out, you'll figure it out easily enough

  7. #2247
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    How would you compare the Darkmoon Relic to normal mode Spark of Zandalar? Just curious.
    replace relic

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-07 at 05:42 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    Keyword is had, I got 2 more this week, lol.
    /pat I'm only allowed to loot one secrets a week don't feel bad.

  8. #2248
    Legendary! Huntingbear_grimbatol's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Norway, Trondheim
    Posts
    6,632
    dont feel sad, I'm only at 6 with the possibility to get 6 more this week.

  9. #2249
    Currently on 18 secrets, wish me luck and I may finish this week! Also, I have a question I'd like answering. Do I delay Exo to hit Cs during AW? Or how should my rotation look during AW with/without lust (I'm running 4 set t15, with a feather)

  10. #2250
    It is a dps increase to TV at 3 HP if u have a 4 set proc, thats why I was wondering about AW. Wouldnt a possible 2.5x TV be better than an exo?

  11. #2251
    Quote Originally Posted by Licmyseal View Post
    It is a dps increase to TV at 3 HP if u have a 4 set proc, thats why I was wondering about AW. Wouldnt a possible 2.5x TV be better than an exo?
    How do you know it's an increase? Crusader Strike is used so often anyway and the proc rate is high enough that it doesn't matter if you use it while you have a proc. Your rotation doesn't change at all outside of AW unless you want to lose DPS or you REALLY need to kill a specific low-health target ASAP. The reasons you lose DPS are as follows: 1. delaying abilities to hit a 3HP TV is bad because it lowers your overall DPS via those less-used abilities 2. Outside of AW, you're not gonna be GCD-capped so you need to use as many as possible because empty time is bad 3. Building on the previous 2 reasons, your trinkets are very dependent on how many abilities you use, so not using them means less trinket uptime which means even more DPS loss.

    During AW, however,it's still up in the air because the Holy TV benefits from the 20% increased damage because its mastery double dips it, but so does Hammer of Wrath benefit from the 2-set because of the same reason, mastery benefiting twice-over with the 20% damage increase and the 6% damage increase.

    The safest thing I can say about whether you want to use Crusader Strike or Exorcism during Avenging Wrath is, if you want to gamble for higher burst, use Crusader Strike. If you want more consistent damage, use Exorcism.

  12. #2252
    So I just got 4pc, and it appears to be a dramatic increase in damage. Easily 10-15k dps. Man those TV's hit like a truck!

    I have a question though. I am currently running 4pc + Durumu legs (expertise/haste). I just got thunderforged gloves off iron qon (crit/haste). Do you think I should try to get the tier legs and wear the gloves as the off-piece instead? It looks like I would be getting less haste out of it. I'm currently stuck with the crit/hit sword, so I imagine once I get my hands on a Ji-Kuns, excess hit may become a problem. But once I pick up a frozen hells or a bo-ris, it shouldn't be a problem.

    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...limon/advanced
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2013-04-08 at 08:58 AM.

  13. #2253
    High Overlord Zardox's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    154
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    During AW, however,it's still up in the air because the Holy TV benefits from the 20% increased damage because its mastery double dips it, but so does Hammer of Wrath benefit from the 2-set because of the same reason, mastery benefiting twice-over with the 20% damage increase and the 6% damage increase.
    Can you provide log proof that mastery doubledips from % damage increase modifiers?

  14. #2254
    I have same question as DWguild but i have 4p with lei shen legs(Crit/haste 3sockets), so is it better to change lei shen legs for set and get offset gloves?

    http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte.../Flôwe/simple

  15. #2255
    Same answer for both, have tier legs and off-set gloves prepared for when you get Feather

  16. #2256
    That feel when patch is soon and you don't have a single drop from heroic yet trying Durumu hc.

  17. #2257
    Okay and which gloves are better this one from primodius with hit or the one from iron quon with crit/haste , i hope i will go with lei shen axe or the shared loot weapons , so have i enough hit without the sword for crit/haste gloves?
    Last edited by Flowe; 2013-04-08 at 01:17 PM.

  18. #2258
    Rein binders You need as little hit as possible.

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 04:31 PM ----------

    looking again at Primordius VS feather in full BIS you are going to have to forgo 5 blue gem slots for str/stamina gems because you have to make the bonus because 120/180 str is just too powerful bonus wise. We could do Primordius and in full TF + upgrades still be below hitcap. With Ji-s we come close to wasting a full 1000 rating. Any more info on this proc trinket / Rikh are you still getting consistent proc results with the don't release on death tactic, can anyone else replacate this?

    Another huge factor is Ra-den ring isn't exactly going to be the easiest item to come acoss so having an additonal 600 hit from Megera ring is another reality the can be delt with without the item.

    I'm recheck boots 541 tide boots might beat ra-dens since the blue socket is useless and its crit/expertise.

    549 2/2 upgraded stats +Gems/reforged

    Tidal Force Treads
    1481 strength
    925 haste
    445 mast
    668 Crit
    Sabatons of the Superior Being

    1513
    674 haste
    531 Crit
    915 expertise

    It would be nice the only Ra-den item we need being a the ring. Cloak can be ignored cuz of legendary ofc.
    I'll do upgraded crafted boots real fast for some perspective.

    530 2/2
    Haunted Steel Treads
    1232 Strength
    1124 haste
    762 mastery

    ---------- Post added 2013-04-08 at 05:15 PM ----------

    Looking at these numbers loss of expertise from ra-den shoes directly hits mastery reforges on other items... However with Bo-ris you gain expertise and 1225 mastery un Upgraded.... I still stand by my suspicion that at 549 weapon levels + 4 set + Ji-procs that mastery is going to overtake haste and 40%+ levels.

    Even more when you consider ANY aoe scenario or high damage buff wings scenario <Ji-kun nutrients, Jin'rhok, Horridon burns between gates with wings.>

    Shockingly with legendary cape and a mastery prio we are able to hit 60% mastery % and maintain around 29-30% haste.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-04-08 at 05:35 PM.

  19. #2259
    High Overlord Rikhx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    111
    You will always get a proc on pull with feather if you don't release, like literally every single pull. Unless the primo trinket is really good and you can easily keep up 3-5 stacks and even then I don't think I'll see me ever giving up feather no matter what kind of hit rating I get. I can't get over getting 1mil+ execution sentences in starter bursts either.

    Also Feather > Spark in my eyes right now, but once I get 4pc sustained dps will increase a lot which is what spark already does which will just further boost that. But yeah, I don't think primo will live up to the same capabilities of these two. But who knows, further testing is required on it at this point.

  20. #2260
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    You will always get a proc on pull with feather if you don't release, like literally every single pull. Unless the primo trinket is really good and you can easily keep up 3-5 stacks and even then I don't think I'll see me ever giving up feather no matter what kind of hit rating I get. I can't get over getting 1mil+ execution sentences in starter bursts either.

    Also Feather > Spark in my eyes right now, but once I get 4pc sustained dps will increase a lot which is what spark already does which will just further boost that. But yeah, I don't think primo will live up to the same capabilities of these two. But who knows, further testing is required on it at this point.
    I think futher testing with 549 ji+spark, 4set, and a 549 weapon need looked at too and how it affects mastery. 60%+ just seems too good for how much % of damage hand of light is now pushing that up an additonal 50% shouldn't be ignored.

    Would you say Rikh that Ji-kuns power + guardian effectively doubles the power of our first wings set if not more.

    ... did some gear checks again... with legendary cloaks and upgrades you can nearly hit 75% mastery..... yikes.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-04-08 at 05:55 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •