I was fortunate enough to get a WF Galakras trinket - Now im wondering if I should use it with Feather or Spark?
    My immediate choice would be to go feather, but Spark supposedly sims better for me (between 700-900 DPS).
    Any idea if feather would be an improvement over Spark in real-world scenarios?

Actually nvm, Feather sims ~5k higher
    Last edited by Tumleren; 2013-09-12 at 09:33 PM. Reason: I'm stupid

Sig by Stertuos

Quote Originally Posted by rinzshady View Post
    jesus 546-554 in one night, And still 3 bosses left. Got both bis trinks and weapon ! 1st hc week should be fun ;-D
    why did you break your 4pc?

For those like myself who have no loot still, spark (at least htf) is fixed and giving the correct amount of strength again.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    why did you break your 4pc?
    I didnt was just for server ilvl.

Still have tier 15 legs and head
    Last edited by mmoc3bba8e8efd; 2013-09-12 at 11:55 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I just saw the Timeless Isle trinket, the Alacrity of Xuen. Where does this stand among other trinkets?
    Anyone know about this? I don't think its been discussed in this thread yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Anyone know about this? I don't think its been discussed in this thread yet.
    As far as I know, it sits just behind LFR TTT and LFR EEoG, with everything else from T15 behind it. But I could be wrong, that's simply what Ask Mr Robot seems to think so I'm running with it for now.
    Last edited by mmoc66b57a1e42; 2013-09-13 at 05:04 AM.

Trinket Help - Looks like feather is still high on the list. Just got the Warforged Fusion-Fire Core (off coins). Also have 543 Spark and a Thuderforged Feather. Should I still stick with Feather/Spark?
    Last edited by Christendom; 2013-09-13 at 05:13 AM.

Picked up a WF Skeer's Bloodsoaked Talisman off a greed roll tonight (not even the warriors wanted it). Messed around with it for a while and I gotta say, its not as disappointing as I figured it would be. It makes our opening burst straight up insane, and it's proc rate isnt too terrible. You'll get the guaranteed on the pull, then RNG takes it from there. I did a flex and saw a few 3-4 procs in a row, then a solid 90 seconds with nothing. At the very least, its a decent holdover replacement for Primo until I manage to pick up CDR+Amp.
    Last edited by Mcbenchpress; 2013-09-13 at 09:02 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Christendom View Post
    Trinket Help - Looks like feather is still high on the list. Just got the Warforged Fusion-Fire Core (off coins). Also have 543 Spark and a Thuderforged Feather. Should I still stick with Feather/Spark?
    Honestly, that unimportant question has been asked and answered like five times already, which you would know, had you bothered to read prior posts. Not that I by any means can or want to dictate what this thread is about, but as the topic says, it's a thread for theorycrafting.. Not repetition of obvious theory..

What is interesting in relation to theorycrafting, however, is the fact that crit very likely will overtake mastery in statvalue, on higher itemlvls. There has been a discussion on the matter going on, on elitistjerks the last few days. If correct, I don't see the current BiS list necessarily being accurate at all..

Quote Originally Posted by rinzshady View Post
    jesus 546-554 in one night, And still 3 bosses left. Got both bis trinks and weapon ! 1st hc week should be fun ;-D
    fu lucky bastard

10+ Year Old Account
    I have this problem : last tier I didn`t get to raid that much and I`m stuck with a mix of lfr and normal tier pieces to complete 4p. I know on 1st page it says only replace 4p t15 for 4p t16,but I`m assuming its the case for HC pieces. At what increase in ilvl is it worth replacing the lfr/normal pieces? By replacing I`m referring to breaking 4 set for higher ilvl non tier pieces
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rioux/advanced

With the assumption 2xcrit>2xmastery>2xhaste>str above 40% haste (17000 haste rating unbuffed), items' stat budgets are now presumably more important than the stat combinations (aslong as they don't have either expertise or hit). I've reassessed Anaxie's BiS list and compared all items with the alternatives in relation to stat budget, and in the process switched two items out.

Britomart's Jagged Pike with Greatsword of Pride's Fall (17 secondary stats difference and crit instead of mastery) &
    Bubble-Burst Bracers with Bracers of Blind Hatred (70 secondary stats difference and crit on the item).

I've added this alternative BiS list to wowhead item comparison tool and compared it with Anaxie's. Besides that I've manually (without simulation) attempted to reforge the gear so that the set is as close to the caps as possible, while trying to get as much crit as possible after 40% haste.

You can see the exact differences in stats in link to wowhead below, however, the rough difference a total of 87 secondary stats (crit, haste, mastery, hit and expertise) with no difference in primary stats.

New BiS list - goo.gl/k3xnct

Please do check it out and comment!
    Last edited by Ecology; 2013-09-13 at 04:07 PM. Reason: grammar and links

17000, Is this buffed or no buff?

So for those of us venturing into over the weekend, any boss-by-boss tips we should know?

What glyphs/talent setup are recommended per fight?

Quote Originally Posted by monikasun88 View Post
    17000, Is this buffed or no buff?
    17000 haste is 40% unbuffed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    So for those of us venturing into over the weekend, any boss-by-boss tips we should know?

What glyphs/talent setup are recommended per fight?
    Light's Hammer outperforms Execution Sentence dps-wise on by far the majority of the add fights, and not least trash.. In addition to that, it also heals a little and takes up fewer globals than Holy Prism for obvious reasons..
    Last edited by Ecology; 2013-09-13 at 04:24 PM.

Remember that the assumption that crit will overtake haste/mastery happens only if thok is used, and is soley based on simC results that I would take very lightly so early in the patch. I'd wait for some live testing on how thok works together with crit before any conclusions are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    Remember that the assumption that crit will overtake haste/mastery happens only if thok is used, and is soley based on simC results that I would take very lightly so early in the patch. I'd wait for some live testing on how thok works together with crit before any conclusions are made.
    Very very true.. But that's the definition of theorycrafting for the most part.. You're never 100% certain, however, I do agree that we can't try to conclude anything at this point.. Either way, the blind hatred bracers seem pretty superior to bubble-burst, just due to the fact that we're gonna be reforging haste away anyway, and that they simply have a larger stat budget by 70 stats..

At the end the only thing we should be certain about is that crit is NOT bad, so yes generally a higher budget is better than perfect itemization.

We have killed Garrosh 25 now and I loot:

Hellscream Decapitator (reliq) 561 ilvl

And I have:

Britomart's Jagged Pike 553 ilvl NO WARFORGED

So the 2 weapons are 561 ilvl because de polearm is upgraded 2/2 and the reliq can't be upgraded.
    What's the best weapon ? :S I think the axe

PS. Sorry for my english, i hope i explained well my question. I can't post URL's of the weapons
    Last edited by Reisar; 2013-09-13 at 06:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ecology View Post
    Honestly, that unimportant question has been asked and answered like five times already, which you would know, had you bothered to read prior posts. Not that I by any means can or want to dictate what this thread is about, but as the topic says, it's a thread for theorycrafting.. Not repetition of obvious theory..

What is interesting in relation to theorycrafting, however, is the fact that crit very likely will overtake mastery in statvalue, on higher itemlvls. There has been a discussion on the matter going on, on elitistjerks the last few days. If correct, I don't see the current BiS list necessarily being accurate at all..
    Alas...Why does every forum always have the troll who posts "well if you looked through the 19 other pages of this thread, you'd get the answer"? The shorter response would be to just answer the question.

In fact I did go back about 10 pages or so and did not see a definitive answer, unless I missed it. A similar question is asked here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunavale View Post
    I'd say so, yes. Especially with a decent number of fights having adds to cleave.

I don't know what's up with prim's, but it's been stacking 3-5 very often and I even had about 50 seconds of a 5 stack going on norushen(not to mention all the other 4 stacks). Feels like it's proccing more than it was before 5.4
    Quote Originally Posted by smorocis View Post
    I was wondering if warforged fusion fire core is better than normal TF spark.
    Not exactly definitive and I'm asking about heroic spark.

Another similar question. No response.

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    So got fusion Core yesterday and wondered If I should replace hc tf spark With it or hc feather? In Aoe it did well but single im bit unsure

So, I didn't really get the answer I was looking for, hence the question. If I perhaps missed it, enlighten me. Rather than be a condescending dick.

Thanks.