My guild isn't a top 50 and we all dropped ludicrous amounts of gold on herbs and worked together to get everyone a deck by faire. I also have a deck for my offspec, and one for my alt already.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    LOL. The realm firsts on my server who've done dailies since day 1 got revered yesterday.
    People have been exalted klaxx and rev shado for atleast 9 days over here.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    My Shado-pan is fine (I am going to be revered in under a week), ive just already spent my valor on the Golden Lotus Shoulders and the Klaxxi neck, because both my items in those slots were garbage at the time. I personally dont have the gold to get the tiger deck ATM even though im an inscriptionist. Once prices for herbs drop in a week or two, i will look into it.
    I was only considering Dragonling because if i were to put a Hit Exp and Haste gem in it, it be at both hit and exp caps (most likely if not close), as well as gain 600 haste.
    you would be better off using eye of unmaking from dragonsoul honestly.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 08:13 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    Anaxie, how did you determine your trinket rating in the op?
    Just threw it out there. Should be fairly accurate with how cooldown stacking works though. LFR versions i doubt are strong enough considering many fights require holding cooldowns or movement which can waste one. Woks placement fits int he real world. Haste will give u that final Hammer youll never see unless you use autohotkey like good ol Bluedeep showed many of us.

I'm more of a realistic person not a mindless paper sheet. If you question a specific trinket spot just be blunt about it.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 08:28 AM.

Hey another question read somewhere that at some point Sactified wrath will take over Holy Avenger in DPS, when is this point exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Very Important! Some slots do NOT drop in the raid! <Shoulder, Belt, Bracer,Trinket unless u buy DMC> VP should be priority on these items, Obtain Conquest Shoulders asap after 90.
    Bracer? Maybe you meant ring?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Almond Royale View Post
    Hey another question read somewhere that at some point Sactified wrath will take over Holy Avenger in DPS, when is this point exactly?
    With my current gear,478ilvl if I remember correct,SW is better than HA.Run a simC yourself to see.

People have been exalted klaxx and rev shado for atleast 9 days over here.[COLOR="red"]
    Wtf why everything so easy for US players?

Wtf why everything so easy for US players?
    These people were using cross-realm bug with klaxxi and golden lotus. There are a lot of those at eu servers as well.

On the old point, I'd really strongly suggest the tiger deck for absolutely anyone. The thing is amazing, unbelievably awesome. Worth every penny, even more so if you're not a hardcore raider.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

Quote Originally Posted by Almond Royale View Post
    Most are using it now.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 04:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    These people were using cross-realm bug with klaxxi and golden lotus. There are a lot of those at eu servers as well.
    no they didn't. You could you know... grind keys to unlock shado pan faster. Or dread shards.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    I see, hadn't heard of that. I only know people were farming keys/pipes for Golden Lotus, dread shards for Klaxxi and that rare monkey. Then it makes sense because doing it the proper way wouldn't make it possible to get Shado-Pan revered until 3 days ago and Klaxxi exalted 1-2 days ago if you've done dailies since the release day.

Anyway, my point was that you can't really call out slack on people who haven't been able to get the valor trinket before this weekend.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2012-10-21 at 04:45 PM.

Well you know some guilds like having the best weapon / bracer enchants. I can't say dancing steel on most of the raid and 180 stats didn't help our .6 Sec to enrage garajal kill. 25M for lyfe.

I actually can call slack because i skipped doing dallies for about the first 8 days and I'm STILL getting it tuesday without grinding. If they said they did dallies everyday the must of not finished dreadwastes or shadopan non daily questing. Which is foolish honestly.

But really we had someone hit exalted like Wednesday and he didn't even have one of the Paragons and was wondering why he could not complete his Exalted questline.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 04:55 PM.

We didn't have any of the rep enchants when we got our Will HC kill, besides our rogue with dancing steel on his weps. I don't think anyone have had time to even consider farming extra rep on top of everything else we have done to help our progress until now when the raid is already cleared. Also it's much easier to say what you could've done now in handsight. The last couple of weeks have been really stressful for the hardcore players.

Btw, is the trinket really that good? Checking the trinket thread it doesn't seem that great when comparing to Lessons of the Darkmaster. I like that trinket together with HA instead of SW atm with the low haste I'm at right now but I guess the use haste effect on Shado-Pan Wok/Figurine makes SW pull ahead?

Also, are you sure that you can use both Wok/Figurine during a full SW AW? Doesn't using one of them put the other on a 30s CD?

And finally, if you're an engineer it just can't be recommended at all to use those trinkets since their CD's collide and AFAIK you can't get extra ticks from ES while the strength from Synapse Springs on the other hand stacks with it.

We didn't have any of the rep enchants when we got our Will HC kill, besides our rogue with dancing steel on his weps. I don't think anyone have had time to even consider farming extra rep on top of everything else we have done to help our progress until now when the raid is already cleared. Also it's much easier to say what you could've done now in handsight. The last couple of weeks have been really stressful for the hardcore players.

Btw, is the trinket really that good? Checking the trinket thread it doesn't seem that great when comparing to Lessons of the Darkmaster. I like that trinket together with HA instead of SW atm with the low haste I'm at right now but I guess the use haste effect on Shado-Pan Wok/Figurine makes SW pull ahead?

Also, are you sure that you can use both Wok/Figurine during a full SW AW? Doesn't using one of them put the other on a 30s CD?

And finally, if you're an engineer it just can't be recommended at all to use those trinkets since their CD's collide and AFAIK you can't get extra ticks from ES while the strength from Synapse Springs on the other hand stacks with it.

10Man is so much less strict then 25man at this point it's laughable. anyhow Wok is good. If you can get an orders to actually charm/ drop and have a tigers. Do that.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 05:57 PM.

10Man. That is all
    Hehe... Funny you had to use that argument. Now try defend it.

Stone Guards: Most 25 man guilds that killed this first day used 4 tanks and just taunted the bosses around in a circle to avoid them building energy, circumventing most mechanics of the fight. Also you have more people who can run and spread tiles.

Feng: This fight seems to be about the same for both.

Gara'jal: We had to use a smite priest and resto druid abusing heart of the wild as well as the holy paladin pushing close to 4M during BL before first totem. I don't know how tough it was in comparison for 25 man but while watching Midwinter's stream I saw they had a lot of people not even bothering going down in spirit realm or just go down to get the buff and back up, lolz.

Spirit Kings: There was A LOT more 25 man guilds that had killed this than 10 man guilds when we finally got it down. The DPS requirements for 10 man are insane and I think only Paragon killed it before they added 2 mins to the enrage timer, while 4-5(?) guilds had killed it 25 man. I watched Midwinter's stream for this as well and I saw a lot of people not taking cleaves from first boss and just freecasting/DPS'ing the entire fight. Even people hitting shields without blowing up the raid, wtf?

Elegon: Faceroll fight on HC for both 10 and 25 man.

Will of the Emperor: In 25 man you can just use mages/hunters to perma CC the rages while most of the DPS just nuke the bosses. Again circumventing most fight mechanics. Seems fun.

Hehe... Funny you had to use that argument. Now try defend it.

Stone Guards: Most 25 man guilds that killed this first day used 4 tanks and just taunted the bosses around in a circle to avoid them building energy, circumventing most mechanics of the fight. Also you have more people who can run and spread tiles.

Feng: This fight seems to be about the same for both.

Gara'jal: We had to use a smite priest and resto druid abusing heart of the wild as well as the holy paladin pushing close to 4M during BL before first totem. I don't know how tough it was in comparison for 25 man but while watching Midwinter's stream I saw they had a lot of people not even bothering going down in spirit realm or just go down to get the buff and back up, lolz.

Spirit Kings: There was A LOT more 25 man guilds that had killed this than 10 man guilds when we finally got it down. The DPS requirements for 10 man are insane and I think only Paragon killed it before they added 2 mins to the enrage timer, while 4-5(?) guilds had killed it 25 man. I watched Midwinter's stream for this as well and I saw a lot of people not taking cleaves from first boss and just freecasting/DPS'ing the entire fight. Even people hitting shields without blowing up the raid, wtf?

Elegon: Faceroll fight on HC for both 10 and 25 man.

Will of the Emperor: In 25 man you can just use mages/hunters to perma CC the rages while most of the DPS just nuke the bosses. Again circumventing most fight mechanics. Seems fun.
    You 3 healed 25man 4 healed spiritbinder. Spirit kings 25 vs 10 is just... well if i have to explain that I'm at a loss. Will of Emperors, the very little amount of adds is laughable.

NEVERMIND that 25 players usually have to do more dps per person then 10 player raids. Amount of kills for mode is irrelevant. Blood Legion, Vodka, Midwinter, Envy, Method are alot more determined then some 10 man guilds.

It's over anyhow this isn't the place to discuss this.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2012-10-21 at 06:17 PM.

I see nothing backing up your argument. But sure, keep living in your casualtard 25-man-is-so-hard-mum-what-to-do bubble. Next time try to bring some real meat to your bait if you want to succeed with your troll.

You 3 healed 25man 4 healed spiritbinder. Spirit kings 25 vs 10 is just... well if i have to explain that I'm at a loss. Will of Emperors, the very little amount of adds is laughable.

NEVERMIND that 25 players usually have to do more dps per person then 10 player raids. Amount of kills for mode is irrelevant. Blood Legion, Vodka, Midwinter, Envy, Method are alot more determined then some 10 man guilds.

It's over anyhow this isn't the place to discuss this.
    7 out of the top 20 were 10m in t13. There are more 10mans now than Cata. 4 out of the top 20 are 10m in t14. Sorry, look at the facts rather than base it on opinion.

Dps requirements were generally easier than 25m because they assume you do not have all buffs. However Because you have more outside cds and people to handle situations, more mechanics are simplified in 25m than 10m with a major exception being fights that have strict positioning requirements, which heavily favors 10m.

Will would be much easier to control in 25 because you have more rings, traps, typhoons, shadow furys.

They 3 healed garaj but they had to have all their healers dps too. in 25m you have more bops,sacs, tranqs and other raid cds regardless of the amount of healers. This allows you to use less healers to make enrage timers.
    Last edited by Riptide; 2012-10-21 at 09:49 PM.

Deleted
    Most are using it now.

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 04:28 PM ----------

no they didn't. You could you know... grind keys to unlock shado pan faster. Or dread shards.
    This one was nice aswell

http://www.wowhead.com/spell=127322

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 08:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saferis View Post
    I'm currently rocking the Carbonic Carbuncle and Coren's Coaster. Even with reforging as many items as i can to exp/hit, i am still 1% under each cap. Would the dragonling engineering trinket prove more beneficial than Coren's trinket until i either get Lessosn of the Darkmaster or a LFR trinket?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=87496

Is boE and pretty nice to forge for caps.keep coren for ilvl tho if you dont have enough for lfr yet

Deleted
    I see nothing backing up your argument. But sure, keep living in your casualtard 25-man-is-so-hard-mum-what-to-do bubble. Next time try to bring some real meat to your bait if you want to succeed with your troll.
    Im sorry but the only argument you are bringing is your own opinions/exaggerated truths, 10 much is generally easier, period.

I think anaxie is just mad because there's never a spot for a Ret in a 10 man guild that wants to progress fast.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightG View Post
    Im sorry but the only argument you are bringing is your own opinions/exaggerated truths, 10 much is generally easier, period.
    While you bring NONE.... what?