Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mashanu View Post
    Please don't hate me for not simming this, but I simply compared my logs on IJ, Malk, and siegebreaker. (My only difference in these logs was a 10 second shorter fight and went from 4pc Heroic t15 to 3pc normal and 1 pc heroic t16)

I came to the conclusion that t16 4pc should be used on single target fights UNLESS you have 4pc HEROIC t15 and NO ACCESS to Normal modes or higher t16. And obviously divine storm should only be used when it procs (Divine Crusader / 50% more damage) the proc makes it worth using on 1 target, it's essentially a free 120k+ damage ability, which should fill that spot where you might have everything on cool down.
    I think what some people forget is that the two piece T16 is also really strong, and you don't get that taking 4-T15 either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maegor View Post
    Just adding to what Mashanu said, the BiS list is really refers to heroic gear more than normal. If you can get that set in a normal setting you will still have to tweek it a bit to hit the hit/exp caps because the stats just aren't there. Keep in mind that the BiS list is a "dream" list of sorts, it will be difficult to get everything on that list even after raiding heroic for a while. So, basically use what's best for you at the time. This will require some simming and playing around to hit the caps (for instance using lightning gems in blue slots to help with hit and wicked and keen in red slots to help with exp). You may still find yourself in the unfortunate spots of either a) not being able to reforge away all you excess hit/exp or b) having to reforge into hit/exp.
    So, following what you said above then breaking a t-15 4 set (1-lfr helm/3-norm) for a two & two 15/16- all normal and fully upgraded would be worth doing? Because right now, that's what I'm wearing and if getting out of that would be a definite increase, I'll do it ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

More importantly and on the same subject, is a mixed t-16 (lfr/flex+2p norm) a viable reason to break the above-mentioned t-15 4 set?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aakan/advanced
    Last edited by Kragshot; 2013-10-24 at 10:23 PM.

well i told them that Ret isnt really good on the belt.. they believed me
    the problem is that one of our hunters isn't doing enough dmg and the other one is somehow gone... our rogue is doing a good job.
    so we tried ( hunter 1 / rogue ) an then ( hunter1 / shadow ). There's just one problem the shadow does something like 4.5 mil dmg. and the hunter 6-7 million so that's not enough.....

I don't know if some of you are raiding in 10 man guilds and if you know if it's to hard for the enrage timer to send sometimes 3 damage dealers on the belt.

greez elwydd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elwydd View Post
    well i told them that Ret isnt really good on the belt.. they believed me
    the problem is that one of our hunters isn't doing enough dmg and the other one is somehow gone... our rogue is doing a good job.
    so we tried ( hunter 1 / rogue ) an then ( hunter1 / shadow ). There's just one problem the shadow does something like 4.5 mil dmg. and the hunter 6-7 million so that's not enough.....

I don't know if some of you are raiding in 10 man guilds and if you know if it's to hard for the enrage timer to send sometimes 3 damage dealers on the belt.

greez elwydd
    We were having some trouble with the belt with our 10man raiding team tonight, so I gave it a shot. When popping all cds I managed to get the weapon down halfway through the belt, after that even just ES was enough to take them down in time. I don't even have a SoO 2hander yet (only Thunderforged Lei Shen normal axe). If you have that, you should be fine I guess. Except the weapon and 1 ring i'm covered in 561 though + legendary cloak, trinkets being galakras eye and warforged thoks.

edit: nvm, just browsed your posts and realized you're talking about the hc one...far off from there, so can't give you any insight sadly
    Last edited by mmoc7ee55f6c95; 2013-10-25 at 02:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    AskMrRobot says that I should drop 15% haste for crit. Anyone else experiencing something like this lately?

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    AskMrRobot says that I should drop 15% haste for crit. Anyone else experiencing something like this lately?
    Are you using custom weights? It shouldn't be telling you do that.

I'm looking at it and it looks like it's telling you to be less over hit/exp cap by gemming differently. You lose 2.5% haste but gain some str.
    Last edited by Imperviable; 2013-10-25 at 06:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kragshot View Post
    So, following what you said above then breaking a t-15 4 set (1-lfr helm/3-norm) for a two & two 15/16- all normal and fully upgraded would be worth doing? Because right now, that's what I'm wearing and if getting out of that would be a definite increase, I'll do it ASAP.

- - - Updated - - -

More importantly and on the same subject, is a mixed t-16 (lfr/flex+2p norm) a viable reason to break the above-mentioned t-15 4 set?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aakan/advanced
    I didn't say that in regards to your gear. I would only switch 4p for 4p, even if the two t16 pieces are normal. As to the updated question, yes, if you have a mixed t15 between normal and lfr, and are trading it in for a mixed t16 4p where one is lfr, one flex and 2 normal, then absolutely move up. I had a t15 full normal set and traded it in for t16 4p with one normal and 3 flex and it was a dps increase of about 10k on single target, can range between 1.5-2x better on fights with adds depending on procs.

Mainly though what I was saying in my earlier post is that just because an item is on the BiS list, doesn't make it BiS for you at this particular time. If you had access to every piece in the raid, then the opening list is the best, until you get all those pieces you will have to individualize your set to make it work. Which if you start looking at some of the poster's armories with high ilvl chars you will see that they are doing exactly that.
    Maegore @Maegoree Maegor#1377

Doesn't look like simc 540-4 is using the right priority for abilities, so sims are going to be off

So I guess my next question is, DP for multi target fights and SW for single? Or SW for all? (this is with 4pc of course)

DP is useful on some fights. Spoils and Galakras mostly.

Siegecrafter: First group on belt? Sanctified Wrath. Second group on belt? Holy Avenger
    I don't get that why should you use HA if you're in grp 2?
    Perhaps im miss something but what's the huge difference if you0re in grp 2 or 1, except that you have to wait 50 seconds before you use your cd's ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rathimis View Post
    Doesn't look like simc 540-4 is using the right priority for abilities, so sims are going to be off
    Seems like the free ds is used wrong, it is always used before cs and j and not just in cds
    And Tv with cd is also wrong

actions+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react
    actions+=/hammer_of_the_righteous,if=active_enemies>=4
    actions+=/crusader_strike
    actions+=/wait,sec=cooldown.crusader_strike.remains,if=cooldown.crusader_strike.remains>0&cooldown.c rusader_strike.remains<=0.2
    actions+=/exorcism,if=active_enemies>=2&active_enemies<=4&set_bonus.tier15_2pc_melee&glyph.mass_exor cism.enabled
    actions+=/templars_verdict,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up
    actions+=/judgment
    actions+=/wait,sec=cooldown.judgment.remains,if=cooldown.judgment.remains>0&cooldown.judgment.remain s<=0.2
    should be

actions+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react&buff.avenging_wrath.up
    actions+=/templars_verdict,if=buff.avenging_wrath.up
    actions+=/hammer_of_the_righteous,if=active_enemies>=4
    actions+=/crusader_strike
    actions+=/wait,sec=cooldown.crusader_strike.remains,if=cooldown.crusader_strike.remains>0&cooldown.c rusader_strike.remains<=0.2
    actions+=/exorcism,if=active_enemies>=2&active_enemies<=4&set_bonus.tier15_2pc_melee&glyph.mass_exor cism.enabled

actions+=/judgment
    actions+=/wait,sec=cooldown.judgment.remains,if=cooldown.judgment.remains>0&cooldown.judgment.remain s<=0.2
    actions+=/divine_storm,if=buff.divine_crusader.react
    That's what i see on the first view, makes something like 2k dps difference

I'm also curious now, with the amount of HP we have at this ilvl, would glyph of Divine Storm (divine storm heals you for 5% of your hp) be better than the 10% less damage taken with TV? Just asking because we are now using DS a lot more. I would consider using both but I like mass Exo and glyph of Alex trebek too much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperviable View Post
    Are you using custom weights? It shouldn't be telling you do that.

I'm looking at it and it looks like it's telling you to be less over hit/exp cap by gemming differently. You lose 2.5% haste but gain some str.
    Yes, and it still wants me to do so. Simcraft says that all secondary stats have exacly equal value right now, which is kind of strange because most sources say that either haste continues to be the best stat ad infinitum, or mastery will become better after 40% unbuffed haste. Looks like crit might not be as worthless as most people here claim.

Yes, and it still wants me to do so. Simcraft says that all secondary stats have exacly equal value right now, which is kind of strange because most sources say that either haste continues to be the best stat ad infinitum, or mastery will become better after 40% unbuffed haste. Looks like crit might not be as worthless as most people here claim.
    I'm getting completely different numbers when searching your character. Try clearing your browser history and cookies.

well that's the prob with ask mr robot. if you have 3 equal stats it prefers one. but it doesnt scale again so it just puts everything into crit.... if you do a simcraft after that you would see that the value of crit is lower than before and hit and haste would be higher. so you would have to do again a ask mrrobot with new statweights, then you would come a bit closer to the optimum.

and my simcraft says these statweights for you:
    crit; haste; mastery
    4.07; 4.13; 4.11

so haste is still a bit superior in your gear.

If you're sitting at 15-16k haste (which you should be doing in >550 ilvl gear and haste gems) it shouldn't come as a surprise that another 1000 haste doesn't give you that much. Try drop your haste to ~10k and you'll see very different numbers.

Personally I just got my 4 set and with DP, as appealing as mastery feels, I'd never sacrifice any of my 16300 haste, because the RNG can screw you up a lot if you can't consistently dish out TV/DS for procs. I guess in theory this is why haste even still compares at these higher ratings.

Also note that you would have to change your ratings by A LOT to notice any difference. I'm talking about lol 10k haste rating then max mastery. No way in hell I'd go down that route.
    Last edited by Bonkura; 2013-10-25 at 05:44 PM.

I'd have to agree with DP/SW usage on all -Hgarrosh (boss dmg there is highly irrelevant vs smooth intermissions/fast mindcontrol breaks/smooth p1.) I guess it's different from raid setup to raid setup, but if you do need to carry DP it is.
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-10-25 at 05:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elwydd View Post
    well that's the prob with ask mr robot. if you have 3 equal stats it prefers one. but it doesnt scale again so it just puts everything into crit.... if you do a simcraft after that you would see that the value of crit is lower than before and hit and haste would be higher. so you would have to do again a ask mrrobot with new statweights, then you would come a bit closer to the optimum.

and my simcraft says these statweights for you:
    crit; haste; mastery
    4.07; 4.13; 4.11

so haste is still a bit superior in your gear.
    How many iterations did you use? Mine were like 4.07 4.05 4.06

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and wanted to clarify something:

well that's the prob with ask mr robot. if you have 3 equal stats it prefers one. but it doesnt scale again so it just puts everything into crit.
    If you put stats equal to each other, Mr. Robot will balance the ratings from gear. To see the final ratings, check the little 'from gear' box at the top of the stats section. If you find a case that isn't balancing well (within 5% of eachother), let me know!
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot and wanted to clarify something:

If you put stats equal to each other, Mr. Robot will balance the ratings from gear. To see the final ratings, check the little 'from gear' box at the top of the stats section. If you find a case that isn't balancing well (within 5% of eachother), let me know!
    I actually have a question. Why does Mr. Robot put numbers so high? If I put in my own weights it shows me around 400.000 dps, how come?