well... simulations are going to be on their fucking head with us gaining FIVE new stats D:

I retire!

RIP 10 man.
    RIP main (Warlock).

T_T

At least I can go Ret if I want to. Tunnel boss np in 20 man.

They are seriously fucking over ranged a lot with these changes. Melees gonna be stronk. I'm leaning towards melee chars or just go straight for healing.

With that said I'm sure they'll make Ret shit on release once again so I'll have to play a fucking Rogue or something then ragequit before we even get to the Orc raid because there's no way I'll be lucky enough to end up in a guild that handles the 10 -> 20 man transition well.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    RIP 10 man.
    RIP main (Warlock).

T_T

At least I can go Ret if I want to. Tunnel boss np in 20 man.

They are seriously fucking over ranged a lot with these changes. Melees gonna be stronk. I'm leaning towards melee chars or just go straight for healing.

With that said I'm sure they'll make Ret shit on release once again so I'll have to play a fucking Rogue or something then ragequit before we even get to the Orc raid because there's no way I'll be lucky enough to end up in a guild that handles the 10 -> 20 man transition well.

Sigh.
    Or get in a 25 man before they close recuitment while they let members trickle out. Lol

Must go back allaince

Must become epic space goat again....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Wouldn't jump to hasty conclutions just yet. There's far too much unknown (Raid encounters, designs, scalings).

Cooldown Reduction very well makes Light's Hammer an attractive ability if there's lots of aoe. Same goes for holy prism and cleave, seeings as we won't be having 40%+ haste at the start of the tier (Resulting in very many empty globals, which holy prism can fill up).

Would wait until after tonight/until beta notes start coming out before theorycrafting
    I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT SOME OF THOSE GLOBALS

Final Verdict + DP = Too stronk

I still wish they would just let Holy Prism grant Holy Power - make late leveling and those early gear levels a lot less painful.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    You wont get DP procs every 15 seconds. I simmed it.

am i doing this right???
    lol pretty good
    Last edited by Aceshigh; 2021-12-19 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those bums need to get off their lazy asses and start giving us more info.

It'll be nice to get an actually useful racial as a dwarf now, assuming they don't tie it to maces still SINCE THEY NEVER PUT MACES INTO THE DAMN GAME. Only 1 tier with a 2h mace this xpac (we had as many int 2h maces as str...) Why they gotta be hatin on me
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

GC has confirmed on Twitter that Mythical will not be cross realm (but all other difficulties will be) and that LFR, Normal, Heroic, and Mythical are 4 completely seperate raid lockouts.
    Fuck yeah time to grind 2 lockouts weekly before you grind mythic.

OH and the raid launches should be so fun 6 clears per week + mythic.

OH I'm so pumped to burn myself out pinch me

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like ToC all over again, except with 3 times as many bosses. This is going to be... something. Wonder if you still have to clear normal to unlock heroic. Would assume you'd have to clear heroic for mythic, but they need to start going into a lot more detail on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    It's like ToC all over again, except with 3 times as many bosses. This is going to be... something. Wonder if you still have to clear normal to unlock heroic. Would assume you'd have to clear heroic for mythic, but they need to start going into a lot more detail on this.
    I wish normal / Heroic would share a lock.

Alternatively they can save us from ourselves and make Normal / Heroic personal loot only <Other then to save us from ourselves I hate this idea personally>

Our ONLY saving grace is if MYTHIC has a much more powerful Ilvl compared to next tier. That you would have no want for anything low MAYBE a little Heroic<normal>.

That or continue to launch duel raids each tier <judging from the huge cast I believe this will happen>.

First tier is 2 zones Ogre Stronghold / Blackhands Compound. They did say stagger. I hope the stagger is 1-1.5 months between.

If they duel launch the followup tier with a similar method and stagger. THIS would ease the pain on Mythic guilds to me.

I believe that T18 will feature Auchidoun and Shattrath. One of which will feature Gul'dan and his Shadow Cohorts Teron/Cho'gall. Havnt watch any panels today but well... Ima go do that... LORE AWAITS ME

Raid mode in repeat has me pissed too. Normal and Heroic better share lockouts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Im not sure who theyd do loot in normal/heroic otherwise since theyre using the flex-scaling junk anyway. I suppose they could just scale the loot dropped with the people in the raid, but then guilds would find the max loot for minimum people and just run however many groups of that to gear faster.

Staggering would be nice, and definitely ease the burnout, though the second would have to be harder than the first like msv and hof/toes, which led to discrepancies in gear which im not a huge fan of. If theyre the same difficulty, youd clear the first on normal, do whatever in heroic, then be forced to go back to normal for the other one, which would lead to boredom and most likely useless loot (to a certain degree, since youve been doing heroic in the other place for however long already).

Raid panel needs to hurry up.

From the front page of the site:

"The new Flex loot model will work similar to how Master Loot does today, but the number of drops will scale based on the number of people eligible for loot in the group. The personal loot system won't be removed, you will just have to opt in to it."

Edit: Also totally called plate gear becoming flexible with Int/Str.
    Last edited by Vanderhuge; 2013-11-09 at 08:29 PM.

no new abilties 91-100 = UPGRADING aka adding passives to abilties

~ Slice and dice went passive INqu prolly will too.

10+ Year Old Account
    They probably wont make it passive just to screw with us. I mean putting it in the game in the first place was just to screw with us since they had already said they dont like the mechanic before making another one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Slice and Dice according to the screenie is going to be passive only for Assa.It kinda already is passive in a way since once you have it up,envenom refreshes it to max duration.Dont think they will do something like that for Inquisition but ofc there is always a possibility.

I know, but i think youre underestimating the levels of my laziness and disinterest in leveling another toon. Especially not one i dont raid on. Hell I dont do anything on anyone other than my pally anymore. Was gonna raid some on my sham this tier, actually did a few flexes, then that kinda fell to the wayside...

Took me this long to get him to 88 though, so keepin pace i might be 89 in 6 months. Maybe xD

I also kinda wish we wouldnt get all this info so far in advance. Gettin everyone hyped up, then after tomorrow we're all like "oh yeah, we still got months of this same-old-now-boring crap expansion we're already in" =[
    Go out to the Timeless Isle and farm the swarmers near the monk town in the south. I leveled from 88 to 90 on my Shaman in like 2 hrs. Plus if you do it while the faire is up you get the experience buff too. Super quick. 49k experience per mob x 10 mobs a pack.. not that bad. There's like 6 packs too.

Tetiary stats? OH GOD
    LIFESTEAL
    ABSORB AE DAMAGE
    No dur loss <GARBAGE LOOOOT>
    Speed ~ Does stack
    Cleave

Gear stats are attuned to the spec wearing them?

Gear lists are gonna be aids / indefinetly obsolete

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna have to fight every plate wearer in the damn raid now. I have bad enough luck as it is fighting only the dps! Ill just be in quest greens and blues til the last tier at that rate.

They also said "and more" for tertiary stats. Makes me wonder what else they could put on them.

Gonna have to fight every plate wearer in the damn raid now. I have bad enough luck as it is fighting only the dps! Ill just be in quest greens and blues til the last tier at that rate.

They also said "and more" for tertiary stats. Makes me wonder what else they could put on them.
    I already posted this what buddies in vigil found.

Likely the AMP / CDR/ crit DMG stats

Basically if you get no durability loss or lifesteal which = % of your damage heals you. Your fucked

Want to know tertiary stats? Furthermore want to know the "powerful gems for the "few" socket items.
    Look at diablo 3 the unique stats / the gems.

You have your answer
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-11-09 at 09:14 PM.