Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    The character sheet lies. Look at your CS ability cooldown before grouping with a Rogue/DPS DK, and then look at it after. The buff they bring is attack speed only, but the character sheet displays it (falsely) as haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Heroism/Bloodlust/Time Warp/Ancient Hysteria do all provide real haste, though.
    ahhhh i see! that might be , so the only way to reach the REAL haste cap is with selfbuff(gems/chants/forges/food/etc) ,correct ?

Can somebody look my gear/gems/enchants etc. over to help optimize and critique? Thanks us(dot)battle.net/wow/en/character/tichondrius/Smizzed/simple

Thank you, much appreciated. Will do this when I'm home.

Quote Originally Posted by shynoz View Post
    ahhhh i see! that might be , so the only way to reach the REAL haste cap is with selfbuff(gems/chants/forges/food/etc) ,correct ?
    17000 rating, all you need to know.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Stop calling it a CAP. It's just a ballpark number you just want to be near it. There's no benefit from having exactly 17k so don't try to force it.

Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    Stop calling it a CAP. It's just a ballpark number you just want to be near it. There's no benefit from having exactly 17k so don't try to force it.
    Think it's just a case where it's easy to say cap. I don't think anyone here is actually saying get exactly 17k and nothing else is viable...

If you have Thok's Tail Tip it changes your Haste numbers needed for the soft cap. This image will help you.

I will assume we have the VP needed to upgrade the items and do my math from there.

LFR(2/2): 5.9754% | 17000 / 1.059754 = 16041 Haste Rating
    Flex(2/2): 6.6823% | 17000 / 1.066823 = 15935 Haste Rating
    Normal(2/2): 7.5427% | 17000 / 1.075427 = 15808 Haste Rating
    WF-Normal(2/2): 7.9764% | 17000 / 1.079764 = 15744 Haste Rating
    Heroic(2/2): 8.514% | 17000 / 1.08514 = 15666 Haste Rating
    WF-Heroic(2/2): 9.0035 | 17000 / 1.090035 = 15596 Haste Rating
    Last edited by Tanyn; 2013-11-17 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Had to find the other info.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Very misleading post. Should be ignored.

The character sheet already multiplies thok into your haste values. 17000 is 17000, thok's tail tip or not.

Also, when you gonna fix OP slacknaxie?
    Soon *tm*

Very misleading post.
    Perhaps misleading, but shouldn't necessarily be ignored. It's still useful to know how much haste one needs to reach the 40% mark with a Tail before said trinket is actually acquired.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Being at 16985 or 17071 ratings isn't a big deal.
    True enough, but that doesn't make the information provided useless.
    I am Grôgnárd, the one and only!
    The Light and How to Swing It

SWTOR Referral Link - get free stuff!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognard View Post
    Perhaps misleading, but shouldn't necessarily be ignored. It's still useful to know how much haste one needs to reach the 40% mark with a Tail before said trinket is actually acquired.
    Why? It won't affect your choice of loot, only your gemming which you would just change as and when necessary.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredz View Post
    Hello, is it me you're looking for?
    Haha yeah it is. I just ranked 2-3 spots below you on Galakras and was like "God damn why couldn't I beat Fred". I was sure I've seen you around here. But we'll just pin it on iLvl difference for now!

Deleted
    Hello,

what is the human BiS list ?

Take the nazgrim mace and switch with garrosh shoulder instead of set shoulder in order to avoid their expertise and thus be able to reach our expertise cap via gemming or is their better choices ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    Hello,

what is the human BiS list ?

Take the nazgrim mace and switch with garrosh shoulder instead of set shoulder in order to avoid their expertise and thus be able to reach our expertise cap via gemming or is their better choices ?
    The thing with the Garrosh shoulders is that you have to kill Garrosh to get them. The thing with killing Garrosh is that there's nothing left to kill after that and so gear is purely for the sake of completeness.

Deleted
    For sure but it's the same case with garrosh legs presented as a Bis by Anaxie.

The question for me is to find the better way where i can equip the nazgrim mace without feel like an obligation to gem strenght / haste instead of expertise / haste.

Deleted
    If you're that averse to it, just hope for the Pride sword. I really don't see the point in planning around anything that drops off Garrosh because the upgrade from any such item is purely theoretical.

Deleted
    Same reason I'm planning around using Malkorak heroic leggings

Quote Originally Posted by Feliclandelo View Post
    Same reason I'm planning around using Malkorak heroic leggings
    tier legs + offset shoulders from protectors is a much better "early on" choice.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Mfw i have hwf garrosh pants and no tier shoulders.

Shoulder of Myth? (they never drop apparently, almost) > heroic wf garrosh pants > hwf malk pants = 3 best offsets.
    Sword is bis wep for human no contest.