15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Nice of you to join me Requ. Only took 28 pages.
    I posted in here some time ago but the amount of clueless people exceeds the amount of non clueless so to avoid being banned I just avoid threads where clueless people post unless necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I think I'm breaking my personal record for: posts till banned

Is Buto really going to start playing again or he gonna stay casual scrub?

I think I'm breaking my personal record for: posts till banned

Is Buto really going to start playing again or he gonna stay casual scrub?
    Butosai actually joined my guild. We're definitely casual compared to a lot of you guys. Barely got top-1000 in DS.
    Last edited by Zephur; 2012-10-22 at 08:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Requital View Post
    What are you using for the Numpad 1?

PHP Code:
    $1::
    Loop
    {
    if 
    not GetKeyState("1""P")
    break
    Send 1
    }
    return 
    That is the code for 1 Key being looped, There are 3 places you need to change the key the $1 string the Getkeystate string and the Send string. You also need to know the code for numpad 1 and it has to match in all 3 locations. AHK Keylist is where to verify you have the right code.
    Thanks, it seems to work now, I had only changed 2 of the 3 places. Also that link doesn't seem to tell you how to enter in ctrl keys. As in my Hammer of wrath is Ctrl+Numpad4. Will I have to change my keybindings or is there a way to do this.
    (Fixed the key-press rate)

EDIT: Also if you aren't tired of my incessant questions yet do you plan on making an autohotkey thread?
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2012-10-22 at 08:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Bit late but what has engineering got to do with execution sentence? The skill is awful or am i missing something?

You are totally missing something if you think execution sentence is awful. My initial ES hits for over a million damage all on its own and I'm in kinda craptastic gear.
    The point of engineering was that you can macro the glove tinker in to it which has great synergy.
    Divine, Unmarred and Electrified
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Demaio/simple
    Retired(ish)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    You are totally missing something if you think execution sentence is awful. My initial ES hits for over a million damage all on its own and I'm in kinda craptastic gear.
    The point of engineering was that you can macro the glove tinker in to it which has great synergy.
    Thanks for that, im only going by what im being told. Mass majority are telling my to use lights hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Thanks for that, im only going by what im being told. Mass majority are telling my to use lights hammer.
    That mass majority is part of the reason why ret has a bad rap. Shitty players=shitty performance=/=shitty class/skill

Quote Originally Posted by Sagittary View Post
    That mass majority is part of the reason why ret has a bad rap. Shitty players=shitty performance=/=shitty class/skill
    Lights hammer wins on 2+ targets, and may be required as a raid cd due to how much healing it does.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by DemaioJ View Post
    Lolmilliondamage. Logs or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    Lights hammer wins on 2+ targets, and may be required as a raid cd due to how much healing it does.
    I know. Truth be told though, I read Holy Prism the first time I read his statement, I was just too lazy to fix it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Holy Prism, Lights Hammer and ES all have their place.

Learn them and utilize them.

None of them are a "craptastic" spell to write off though, especially Execution Sentence.

You need to figure out how, where, and when to use what spell, and under what circumstances each one will excel and out perform the others.
    Last edited by Krekko; 2012-10-23 at 02:39 AM.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Bone-Link Fetish.

I vendored mine *sob*, does the special note still apply after the nerf?

Quote Originally Posted by Corylyn View Post
    Bone-Link Fetish.

I vendored mine *sob*, does the special note still apply after the nerf?
    I doubt it, that was written before the nerf. I think Blizz would have nerfed it enough to not be useful anymore. It was just too good

Only place for Holy Prism is trash and 5 mans.

It's legal so long as it's one ability per keypress. In icc when we were using it to spam storm with every ability. That was a grey area.

But yes if you aren't using it with how important the cooldown is. Haste will always not be giving you it's full potential. I would go as far to say if you aren't using it you will only get 80-85% of the potential haste and faster gcd brings. Then fatigue can set in on late raid nights. With ahk you're pretty much set. if you google Bluedeep/Ej/AHK you should beable to find the great Bluedeep explaining the use of it and even his script.

Again though do not do more then one ability per keypress. One is fine, two is breaking rules.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:15 PM ----------

on live at the average raid level most rets should be hitting now 476+ 2 haste = 1 str 3 crit / mast = 1 str I prefer mastery because I'm sure we have all had 50% crit at times with creche in DS and only a 10% TV crit rate. I despise crit compared to Hand of Light mastery.

In T15 + the valor + system live we might start to see 1.5 haste = 1 str and 2 mast = 1 str. % ratings vs 1 str is going to get closer and closer because weapon top end scaling is out of control we should see 28-30k top end weapon in T15 after VP upgrading it.

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:19 PM ----------

I don't have any open gcds to SS in raids. I did on Garajal for tank voodoos but I'm hoping to stop that soon. I havn't stopped using AHK since ICC nor has Requital

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:20 PM ----------

blah blah blah

---------- Post added 2012-10-22 at 02:23 PM ----------

Oh you! Comere
    Sorry not shortening quote, bit hard with s3 :-P. But what i wanted to asked was, if u dont have any free gcd in raids for ss are u using sefless healer then or just using ss if u cant do any dps on the boss ect?

thanks for the post and stopping me from having to simcraft all that

Is anyone able to tell me why Simcraft is rating Hit higher than Expertise?
    Doesnt make any sense to me since Expertise is granting the same amount of Spellhit.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vlesk View Post
    Is anyone able to tell me why Simcraft is rating Hit higher than Expertise?
    Doesnt make any sense to me since Expertise is granting the same amount of Spellhit.

Thanks
    Judgement is affected by hit but not expertise.

Does Sanctified Wrath pass up Holy Avenger before 4t14?

- Abilities such as: Crusader Strike, Judgment and Templar's Verdict are all melee attacks, so they will use your Melee Crit and Hit %. (Auto-attacks also follow this rule) You will need expertise as they can be dodged or parried. Hammer of Wrath (Holy damage) and can be dodged, but not parried but Expertise and Hit affects it.
    Is someone able to confirm, that Judgement isnt affected by Expertise?