Deleted
    Reporting in for 3xelegon 25 man hc + charms no weapon drops

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    so I've been doing sims.. and holy avenger sucks balls for some reason. I guess the profile has its limitations because you would normally stack the last round of CDs together depending on the fight length etc. because it's not that bad in practice.

I hate what they did to our 4-piece but they actually did think about what would happen to Holy Avenger when we got it and the change basically puts Holy Avenger back onto the table again with 4-piece.
    Holy Avenger has SancWrath code in its defaults, meaning to get around to fixing that but busy with a school project atm.

The name calling was meant to be as a joke not an insult to Anaxie just so he knows. In all seriousness though rocking a blue for this long is awful.

So im currently at 25.6% haste.
    Is it a good idea to reforge some of it to the other secondary stats or should i just keep it this way as high as possible?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold of Skullcrusher View Post
    Anyone here still running with blue wep?/ Kinda makes me mad I havent seen even 1 drop and I've done Elegon every reset even in LFR.... :-(
    It's the only item slot I have that isn't purple. I've had good luck on most drops, but Elegon eludes me on any difficulty. Maybe I'll have better luck on the weapon from SoF.

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    So im currently at 25.6% haste.
    Is it a good idea to reforge some of it to the other secondary stats or should i just keep it this way as high as possible?
    http://code.google.com/p/simulationcraft/downloads/list

Even I managed to do it. Then you can too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know if it was answered here already but, how is it with Starshatter Heroic and the normal Sha-Touched Weapon? Does it strength overweight the Weapondamage lose to switch to the normal axe? Of course with the socket i mean.

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    I don't know if it was answered here already but, how is it with Starshatter Heroic and the normal Sha-Touched Weapon? Does it strength overweight the Weapondamage lose to switch to the normal axe? Of course with the socket i mean.
    This depends entirely on your own stat weights. As an example, I've got WDPS rated at 6.0 DPS and Strength at 2.90. The differences between the two (disregarding secondaries here for a bit) are 239 WDPS in favor of Starshatter, and 479 Strength in favor of Shin'ka. Personally, it leaves the weapons within a few hundred DPS for myself, but Starshatter will win simple because I can use all of the Expertise and gain a racial from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    It's the only item slot I have that isn't purple. I've had good luck on most drops, but Elegon eludes me on any difficulty. Maybe I'll have better luck on the weapon from SoF.
    Same for me, elegon bit the dust today again and he dropped nothing for me and gloves I already have. Same in raid finder. Madness! I feel your pain...

I have a quick question for Wind Lord Mel'jarak in HoF, Should i still prio HoW over aoeing since we are just ccing 2 and aoeing the rest? Im using the SW talent as well and Glyph of Exo

Deleted
    Managed to grab 4 piece right of the bat when we cleared ToES tonight, lost almost 2k haste with it but having 4 set is gonna make it worth it ten times over. Tried it a bit today in MSV HC(I was lagging pretty terribly though) and it's pretty sick. Felt like I had wings coming off CD almost all the time, it makes ret sustained dps so more powerful it's insane.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rikh/advanced - Gear coming along quite nicely finally!

Oh and this is how my stat priorities are looking like with my current gear~

Last edited by mmocd33b83f790; 2012-11-15 at 02:55 AM.

Got 4pc tonight. : D Poor Phantoms will be unable to compete now, haha. 1.58m CD on AW is going to feel amazing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad thing that they'll nerf this bonus alot, but well i don't even get 1 piece so far :<

Quote Originally Posted by W1shm4ster View Post
    Sad thing that they'll nerf this bonus alot, but well i don't even get 1 piece so far :<
    they already did.. they won't do anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    it was a hotfix? didnt realize, so i never said that :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobed90 View Post
    Managed to grab 4 piece right of the bat when we cleared ToES tonight, lost almost 2k haste with it but having 4 set is gonna make it worth it ten times over. Tried it a bit today in MSV HC(I was lagging pretty terribly though) and it's pretty sick. Felt like I had wings coming off CD almost all the time, it makes ret sustained dps so more powerful it's insane.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Rikh/advanced - Gear coming along quite nicely finally!
    Gz on 4-piece. Hopefully we're gonna see more consistent ret performance.
    And gratz on Sha of Fear #1 EU - Must be most boring fight on normal for a very long time. 15 minutes of trying to not fall asleep.
    I keep on having no luck with drops or coins.
    On my 3rd week of Elegon HC and 4th normal - no Starshatter yet. Coins going in every week.
    Same for trinkets. Will has taken my coins every week and no trinket yet.
    And why would Lei Shi or Sha of Fear drop a trinket or a weapon or even conq tokens for that matter, also with coins !!

This shit is depressing.
    Last edited by mmocf558b581b4; 2012-11-15 at 08:08 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah charms feels so extremely useless. I haven't gotten a single item from any of them since release and I have gotten 3 charms every week since MoP released, while my ret buddy in the guild has gotten 7 items, shit is so RNG and dumb I dont even know.

Oh and the 4pc hasn't been nerfed on live yet, that is coming next patch, so it is indeed still 85 sec reduction, not 65. Which puts AW on a 1m35sec CD which is pretty sick atm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobed90 View Post
    Yeah charms feels so extremely useless. I haven't gotten a single item from any of them since release and I have gotten 3 charms every week since MoP released, while my ret buddy in the guild has gotten 7 items, shit is so RNG and dumb I dont even know.

Oh and the 4pc hasn't been nerfed on live yet, that is coming next patch, so it is indeed still 85 sec reduction, not 65. Which puts AW on a 1m35sec CD which is pretty sick atm.
    Must be. Sadly, though, i don't think i am gonna feel that before the nerf is happening. Our officers simply have that "Ret's aren't that good atm. so let's gear up our warlocks and healers first(everyone knows shadow sucks, right? ). Where i'm like "Just give me the gear and i'll rock your worlds" which, of course, I am already. But with a 476 weapon, no set-bonus and an avg. ilvl of around 483, it's hard to keep up with warriors and DK's.

Quote Originally Posted by daneker View Post
    I don't have my 2p just yet, But should get it soon.... does DS pull ahead on 2 targets or should we wait till 3+
    Doesn't sound like a stupid question, it is far more interesting than " I have X, Y and Z Trinkets what's best plzzzzzz"

I'd like to know this myself so semi-bump.

With the 2 Piece, is DS still better at 2 targets?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haargielol View Post
    Must be. Sadly, though, i don't think i am gonna feel that before the nerf is happening. Our officers simply have that "Ret's aren't that good atm.
    Ret is amazing atm tbh

Hope i get my 4set aswell when we go into terrace this week, looking forward to the different playstyle.