Quote Originally Posted by rahkarn View Post
    Will upgrade helmet if elegon sword doesn't drop. I agree with you Bonkura "maximize your character before each raid."

However, if you upgrade something that you will soon replace you will fall WAY behind on ilvls. There's only so much valor each week, and you simply cannot upgrade everything for what it is 15 weeks or more? This is something I feel like we all need to put a lot of thought into.

If anyone else has any suggestions I would be pleased to hear them.
    It's pretty simple really, upgrade your biggest dps gain that will last you beyond your current raid week.

Sure you'd get more bang for you buck this week upgrading your axe over your helm, but I assume you don't expect a h-sha kill soon so your upgrade won't go to waste for some time.

Deleted
    Hello, figured I'd ask a quick question in here regarding T14 4set, couldn't find an answer anywhere else really. Under the effects of Sanctified Wrath is it better to use TV at 3 holy power to get more TVs through AV? as opposed to the standard 5 hp? Such as HoW >Filler>HoW >TV etc, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by shamza86 View Post
    Hello, figured I'd ask a quick question in here regarding T14 4set, couldn't find an answer anywhere else really. Under the effects of Sanctified Wrath is it better to use TV at 3 holy power to get more TVs through AV? as opposed to the standard 5 hp? Such as HoW >Filler>HoW >TV etc, thanks.
    I don't use Sanctified Wrath much, but I'm pretty sure this is how it works to get the most out of it:

-Hammer of Wrath is your top priority ability, but don't use it at 5HP.
    -Exorcism is pretty important to hit as well if it's available between Hammer of Wraths. Don't use it at 5HP.
    -Using Templar's Verdict at 3HP if Exorcism isn't up is ideal to buy time for a potential Exorcism proc.
    -Judgment is more bang-for-buck than Crusader Strike is during Avenging Wrath with Sanctified Wrath, so don't bother using Crusader Strike during it. You will always be able to either Judgment or Exorcism between Hammers.

Quote Originally Posted by shamza86 View Post
    only on the last tv to fit in 1 more buffed tv if its going to run out before you can, but not constantly

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    -Judgment is more bang-for-buck than Crusader Strike is during Avenging Wrath with Sanctified Wrath, so don't bother using Crusader Strike during it.
    Why is this the case? CS hits harder than Judgment unless the Judgment glyph is getting some use.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Why is this the case? CS hits harder than Judgment unless the Judgment glyph is getting some use.
    Judgment hits harder, without the glyph. The only reason you prioritize CS over Judgment is to minimize clashing between those two abilities. With no free GCDs during Sanctified Wrath, there is no point in using Crusader Strike when you can always use Judgment or Exorcism instead.

Yea, you're right. My mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Upgraded neck to heroic Garalon neck so I dropped to 9k haste. Still seeing 1 Str>2 Haste
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%B9ne/advanced

I still don't see why this surprises you given that you have 9k haste on your gear and a trinket that procs a further 7k haste on top of that. Look how close mastery and crit are to haste as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Balhale View Post
    I still don't see why this surprises you given that you have 9k haste on your gear and a trinket that procs a further 7k haste on top of that. Look how close mastery and crit are to haste as well.
    Not really surprised more curious when we should be gemming str.

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Not really surprised more curious when we should be gemming str.
    For you, now.

Gem strength when your stat weights are 1 str > 2 haste.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would seam that the new 510-6 SimCraft is not working O.o (windows version)

Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    Would seam that the new 510-6 SimCraft is not working O.o (windows version)
    There is now a 510-7 just so you know >_>

Deleted
    Hello,

I have some question about the retpal FCFS.

1) I know that when wings are active, TV3 become a priority on everithing else (except inquisition) but is it always the case when we have a trinket proc (I have Relic of Xuen and Lei Shi nm), a dancing steel proc or heroïsm active ?

The question behind is what is the more important in burst or execution phase between DPS or DPE' spell ?

2) When i observe my personal simcraft and the simcraft in t14hm, I see that Judgement make more dps than CS & Exorcism. I can understand for CS because simcraft doesn't take in acount the dps portion from Hand of loght and the mastery but what's about Judgement.

I believed however than in normal phase, Exorcism was a priority on Judgement.

3)I have only the 2pt14 and i would like to know if due to it, Holy Avenger is usually better than Sanctified Wrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    2) When i observe my personal simcraft and the simcraft in t14hm, I see that Judgement make more dps than CS & Exorcism.
    You're doing something wrong if you're seeing Judgment above Exorcism in simcraft with the T14H profile, at the very least.

Deleted
    However, in the last simcraft (5.1.0 Live), i can read :

Judgement DPS : 9022 (8%)
    Exorcism DPS : 8464 (7,5%)

I speak about dps, not dpet

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    However, in the last simcraft (5.1.0 Live), i can read :

Judgement DPS : 9022 (8%)
    Exorcism DPS : 8464 (7,5%)

I speak about dps, not dpet
    The DPS of each ability isn't really a factor when you're comparing abilities to each other. DPE and cooldown are more important.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    The DPS of each ability isn't really a factor when you're comparing abilities to each other. DPE and cooldown are more important.
    Cooldown is the big thing, I think DPS factors in damage done by ability divided by the entire fight time. Meaning if you get more judgements in, it will do more "DPS" even if it's a lower priority ability. Even "damage done" is a better measure and is in fact is proportional to DPET since all abilities have the same GCD now.

Hey ppl,got i short question.Is Divine purpose better then Sanctifited Wrath on Lei Shi heroic encounter?(i got 4p tier bonus)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lawkeeper View Post
    Hey ppl,got i short question.Is Divine purpose better then Sanctifited Wrath on Lei Shi heroic encounter?(i got 4p tier bonus)
    I don't believe there is an instance where DP would perform above SW or HA in Heroic T14, let alone with 4 piece.

Curiously, why do you ask?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

I was just curious bec in some moments during fight u dont have ur AW for whole duration bec of his "Hide spell''and other stuff.I know we can time it correctly after some attempts but i guess that requires delaying AW for some time,so i thought that maybe DP can solve that problem.Cheers for advice