Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Updates to T15 4set bonus today further prooves that blizzard has no real answer for where they want retribution paladins
    And GC says "they're where we want them" as a punch-line for every class/spec, for that matter. It's hilarious and untrustworthy with every expansion bringing class/specs reworks..

I, for one, try to get calmer and calmer about these changes. At least one of my ideas from beginning of Cata (Divine Storm as an AoE finisher) came to fruit in MoP.

Deleted
    Quick question for Mel Jarrak HM.
    Is it better to pull with Seal of the righteous, switch to SoT when adds are at 2% to 5stack Meljarrak right before burst, or stick with SoT the entire fight and multi-censure the whole fight ?

Besides, I use a /focus for my Mender to rebuke, so, I can't /focus Mel jarrak too in order to macro my 2nd Judgment to him. is /cast [@boss1, mod:shift, exists, nodead] judgement a possible solution ?

Thanks for your input on this

Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    Quick question for Mel Jarrak HM.
    Is it better to pull with Seal of the righteous, switch to SoT when adds are at 2% to 5stack Meljarrak right before burst, or stick with SoT the entire fight and multi-censure the whole fight ?

Besides, I use a /focus for my Mender to rebuke, so, I can't /focus Mel jarrak too in order to macro my 2nd Judgment to him. is /cast [@boss1, mod:shift, exists, nodead] judgement a possible solution ?

Thanks for your input on this
    If you really want to minmax damage on that fight you have to have Censure on 4 targets. One on your main target, two on alternating judgment mouseovers and another on HOTR mouseover. It's not easy to do though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    If you really want to minmax damage on that fight you have to have Censure on 4 targets. One on your main target, two on alternating judgment mouseovers and another on HOTR mouseover. It's not easy to do though.
    Yeah, 4targets is a pretty high objective. I intend to choose between SoR/SoT OR SoT all the way by keeping censure on primary+Mel.
    Is @boss1 the good argument here to target Mel Jarrak ? I should have been more precise maybe, but that really is my key point here

(Mouseover is really annoying, it resembles mouseclicking too much for my tastes :/ )

EDIT : nevermind I tried the macro on LFR and works like a charm! so if anyone need it, feel free to use it
    Last edited by mmocb71f6e42a0; 2013-01-16 at 05:14 PM.

Need to see the Coif on this "lightning bolt" we will be procing.

I think compared to the killing machine set bonus change we got boned.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-01-16 at 10:37 PM.

Eh and yet they just expect us to continue to roll over and take the changes. God forbid we complain about something.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...75?page=24#472

Please address the poor change that is the 4Set T15 bonus here in mass.

If this doesn't get changed, be prepared to upgrade and keep T14H for the entirety of ToT.

Lets count why DS is a horseshit spell to put the 4 set on shall we?

1. No seal procs
    2. The hand of light damage is crap
    3. Shit can't break that CC guess I just lost my set bonus unless tank moves

This is a disgrace and spit in the face to the spec.
    For Divine Storm, several years ago, we got on this kick that thou shalt not use AE in single target fights. Ret paladins (Divine Storm) and warriors (Whirlwind) were particularly affected (and perhaps bummed out by it). The game has changed a lot since that time and now we have cleaving Arcane Barrage and core abilities like Howling Blast. We think the Ret toolkit is in a better place with separate single-target and AE finishers, but we get requests all the time to make Divine Storm more prominent. This set bonus is one way to do that.
    If they claim oh ya so AoE single target is ok now then retract your damn ideas and take Storm of the HP Finisher and do 6/8/10 whatever the fuck cooldown on it.

The 4 set "lightning bolt" doesn't even synergize with our 2 set which the whole point is to track and roll the holy damage that we won't even be doing now. The 2 bonus got nuked along with this change. Meanwhile DKS are going to get more broken ass KM procs for their Oblit spam while they rofl howling blast the shit out of everything.

Why should every class get passive wonderful damage set bonus's OR PETS and we get procs? What the hell?
    Get this shit fixed I'm sick of taking it. Post today

---------- Post added 2013-01-17 at 12:36 AM ----------

2Pce : Casting Inquisiton bathes you in holy light causing targets around you to take 6% additonal holy damage.

4pce CS / HoTR has a 50% chance to cause your TV / DS do deal an additional 100% weapon damage as Holy Damage to the primary target.

2 set allows greatly needed sustained dps and aoe dps and is a passive which i feel is important for tiers sets. Both should not be active effects you must track or things get far to clunky for the average player or even the world class player.

4 set allows the exact same damage to the boss if you choose to aoe or TV so you do not have to be afraid of breaking CC when AOE is not an option and when AOE is needed you can still get the benefit of the set bonus on a single target.
    I posted this in the set bonus thread. if you agree with ATLEAST the 4 set please spam the hell out of the PTR set bonus thread linked above.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-01-16 at 11:28 PM.

I had a question, just got normal Darkmist Vortex, so now my trinkets are that and the Relic of Xuen. I was wondering if I should be upgrading my trinkets or tier gear right now? Not sure the priority on upgrading gear is.

Try this website Fiddle :

http://wowupgrade.com

You can put custom stat weights too.

Though what I've been doing is upgrading my heroic pieces.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the 5.2 PTR patch notes:

The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature.
    So if they're changing T14 2pc to this instead of making it T15 4pc...what will the T15 4pc be?

I can't post links till I post a few more times, but it's in the blue tracker on this site.

"Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing." Hello priest spell?

"The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature."

Ok now we have complete evidence that blues are smoking some real good shit and know alot about the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Try this website Fiddle :

http://wowupgrade.com

You can put custom stat weights too.

Though what I've been doing is upgrading my heroic pieces.
    Cool thanks. I'm saving my points for heroic pieces, unless I'm near max valor.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I had a question, just got normal Darkmist Vortex, so now my trinkets are that and the Relic of Xuen. I was wondering if I should be upgrading my trinkets or tier gear right now? Not sure the priority on upgrading gear is.
    Upgrade Relic of Xuen and keep it. Replace Darkmist Vortex with Lei Shin's Final Orders when you get it. The only time you should replace Relic of Xuen is when you get heroic Darkmist Vortex.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Upgrade Relic of Xuen and keep it. Replace Darkmist Vortex with Lei Shin's Final Orders when you get it. The only time you should replace Relic of Xuen is when you get heroic Darkmist Vortex.
    Really? I always thought normal Darkmist Vortex was better then Relic of Xuen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Really? I always thought normal Darkmist Vortex was better then Relic of Xuen.
    Think they are roughly the same in "patchwerk" world. Darkmoon trinket is alot more consistant and easier to play with tho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    "Retribution now does 50% extra healing with Flash Heal. The Selfless Healer talent has been reduced to 20/40/60% bonus healing." Hello priest spell?

"The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature."

Ok now we have complete evidence that blues are smoking some real good shit and know alot about the game.
    You're beating a dead horse on the priest spell. They admitted they confused the shit, but the changes didn't get down the road. Let it go.

On topic, still out-of-the-ass bonuses.

Retribution
    The tier-14 2-piece set bonus now causes Crusader Strike and Hammer of Wrath to have a 40% chance to make the Paladin’s next Divine Storm deal a Lightning Strike for 255% weapon damage as Nature.
    255% weapon daamge lightning bolt is ALOT considering 275% TV + 35% armor
    Add the 100% holy DS that WILL benefit from the 2set and inqu.

I retract my posts. Excellent set again.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    You're beating a dead horse on the priest spell. They admitted they confused the shit, but the changes didn't get down the road. Let it go.

On topic, still out-of-the-ass bonuses.
    More in the lines of pointing out tier15, 4set, hammer of righteousness mass amount of typos/mistakes?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    255% weapon daamge lightning bolt is ALOT considering 275% TV + 35% armor
    Add the 100% holy DS that WILL benefit from the 2set and inqu.

I retract my posts. Excellent set again.
    Yes, but why forced to use DS even in single target? What about CCed targets? Since they finally separated CS/TV and HotR/DS, your proposal ("next TV or DS deals additional X dmg") is much more into-the-line with this philosophy.

Also, what don't I understand here: DS > TV? Also, what's with the T14 2p bonus? I thought they were making T15 bonuses now..

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    More in the lines of pointing out tier15, 4set, hammer of righteousness mass amount of typos/mistakes?
    What, it didn't ever happen to you to mix up some names? The Blizzard guys who frequently answer are expected to cover all classes and specs so you can give them a break, not to nitpick them like kids who can't look at the overall picture.

I'm interested in the mechanics, not that this or that dude says I get a buff to a (priest) spell I know I don't have. I know what he's talking about, nitpicking on that falls on the trolling part. Sorry.

Oh, and I do understand what you're saying, I'm also obssessed about spelling, grammar and stuff. But not to the point of giving up on the main topic to chase butterflies 'cause they're more fun/cool. :P

But enough of the off-topic.
    Last edited by mmocda47e9f641; 2013-01-17 at 07:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Yes, but why forced to use DS even in single target? What about CCed targets? Since they finally separated CS/TV and HotR/DS, your proposal ("next TV or DS deals additional X dmg") is much more into-the-line with this philosophy.

Also, what don't I understand here: DS > TV? Also, what's with the T14 2p bonus? I thought they were making T15 bonuses now..
    TBH there is nothing that needs cced in T14 or heroics.

And don't even say wind lord that shit is nothing but storm spam.

If anything the storm spam is a good thing clearly horridon and troll council will be... lots of adds. Hopfully non of the troll council has a shield .

Hell after killing sha of fear Heroic and empress I wish Divine storm could proc lightning bolts now.

idc about typos blues may or may not make I only care about the info that the LB is 255% weapon damage.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-01-17 at 07:33 AM.