Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    I hope they don't make DP passive.
    Same, I hope they buff Censure damage scaling by 10% so it deals 20% of our spellpower x5 over 15sec and make it only unique so it can only be up on one target at a time. At my current gear that would be a increase of 50k + 15k (inq) over 15sec for roughly 4-5k dps increase.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    HotR without the need to have a target and some kind of censure spreading are good ideas but sicne patch is in about 2 weeks maybe its too late for such fixes.

Though a +% damage on DS or HotR or sor or combination imho are easy implemended fixes from a developers point of view and they just need tuning. Thus i m really concerned why they havent even tried to test such fixes on problems they admited that exists on ptr but instead going crazy and making major changes buffs/nerfs to DKs for example who are in a good state both single/cleave.

I think we must start to put some pressure for those issues to be fixed before its too late. Anyway hope we have something positive in the next days though i doubt...

I'm already leveling an alt that I'm gonna ask to be gear boosted in the next 3 weeks or so, I'm not hoping for anything so late in ptr. Over half of the ptr pve testing is complete and implementing changes for classes now will mess with their data, I wouldn't expect any dramatic changes untill a month or so into 5.2

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    I'm already leveling an alt that I'm gonna ask to be gear boosted in the next 3 weeks or so, I'm not hoping for anything so late in ptr. Over half of the ptr pve testing is complete and implementing changes for classes now will mess with their data, I wouldn't expect any dramatic changes untill a month or so into 5.2
    So we won't see you whine nonstop here after you're done with your alt? Awesome!
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    HotR without the need to have a target and some kind of censure spreading are good ideas but sicne patch is in about 2 weeks maybe its too late for such fixes.

Though a +% damage on DS or HotR or sor or combination imho are easy implemended fixes from a developers point of view and they just need tuning. Thus i m really concerned why they havent even tried to test such fixes on problems they admited that exists on ptr but instead going crazy and making major changes buffs/nerfs to DKs for example who are in a good state both single/cleave.

I think we must start to put some pressure for those issues to be fixed before its too late. Anyway hope we have something positive in the next days though i doubt...
    Because they're not doing AOE tuning yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Hammer also overtakes Crusader Strike at 2 targets...

Divine Storm probably needs a buff to 120-125% weapon damage. They could go higher if necessary.

Back in MoP Beta DS was 120% I think but before going live they nerfed it at excuse ret AoE was to strong compared to other classes. I hope they'll go back on their word.

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    So we won't see you whine nonstop here after you're done with your alt? Awesome!
    atleast I post on as many forums as possible with ideas and try to make a change unless some who sits on their ass and waits for a miracle.
    And no, I'm never gonna quit my paladin. It's a matter of keeping a character that's bringing something to the raid so I can get more boss pulls during progress, atm I can see 3 fights where melee isn't terrible in T15 but ret is still gonna be the least wanted with the exception of the bird boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Hammer also overtakes Crusader Strike at 2 targets...
    I swear I hear GC talking here.. It's like you've never used that skill. Come on, go and find 2 mobs in the world and use that crap HotR and wait for their hp to drop.. You'll need a year until they do and that's when you can hit the target.. You can see the same in any raid, you barely do any damage on those 2 mobs while hunters, warlocks, mages etc are kings.

With Consecration and Holy Wrath gone from retribution, AoE needs damage increases or new/old abilites. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    I swear I hear GC talking here.. It's like you've never used that skill. Come on, go and find 2 mobs in the world and use that crap HotR and wait for their hp to drop.. You'll need a year until they do and that's when you can hit the target.. You can see the same in any raid, you barely do any damage on those 2 mobs while hunters, warlocks, mages etc are kings.

With Consecration and Holy Wrath gone from retribution, AoE needs damage increases or new/old abilites. Period.
    Holy Wrath wasn't an aoe attack it was a meteor. A weak meteor

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Holy Wrath wasn't an aoe attack it was a meteor. A weak meteor
    But it was something.. More than we have now. And its usefulness consisted more in the stun for undead, demons etc..
    Aren't you frustrated by the tools lost and nothing given back? Light's Hammer doesn't count for the purpose of this argument.. Often I find myself, in the middle of the adds using single-target abilities and I get so pissed off by the AoE toolkits other specs have..
    Last edited by mmocda47e9f641; 2013-02-24 at 01:54 PM.

Well, if you look on aoe fights or trash pulls most specs have 1 ability doing 60% of their aoe, rets have 15-25% on 3-4 abilities so we're pressing more combinations for less performance.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Well, if you look on aoe fights or trash pulls most specs have 1 ability doing 60% of their aoe, rets have 15-25% on 3-4 abilities so we're pressing more combinations for less performance.
    Well, yeah, that's the general feeling. We have HotR, Exorcism (glyphed), DS and LH (talented). But LH cuts into the single target damage.
    Last edited by mmocda47e9f641; 2013-02-24 at 02:18 PM.

But it was something.. More than we have now. And its usefulness consisted more in the stun for undead, demons etc..
    Aren't you frustrated by the tools lost and nothing given back? Light's Hammer doesn't count for the purpose of this argument.. Often I find myself, in the middle of the adds using single-target abilities and I get so pissed off by the AoE toolkits other specs have..
    Eh, didn't it just split its damage on multiple targets? In other words completely useless other than for the glyph stun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Eh, didn't it just split its damage on multiple targets? In other words completely useless other than for the glyph stun.
    It had stun even without glyph. Glyph was for elementals and dragonkins, afaik.
    Anyway, damage/numbers can be changed, that's not the issue.

It had stun even without glyph. Glyph was for elementals and dragonkins, afaik.
    Anyway, damage/numbers can be changed, that's not the issue.
    It stunned Undead w/o the glpyh.

After i read gc's answer on this question:"You know, youre giving WW an obscene buff in utility all around yet you give ret some small gimmick buffs. We need massive aid."
    answer :There are like 5x as many Ret paladins as all monks put together.

Basically they wont buff ret paladins because there are to many rets in their eyes so thats why we are bad at sustained.. its on purpose... if u don't believe me heres the Source

its time to reroll..

Buff low pop classes so FOTM people reroll, thus evening the class distribution? Genius.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Buff low pop classes so FOTM people reroll, thus evening the class distribution? Genius.
    i guess so i dont know to laugh or cry.. maybe expac should be alt friendly ..

At first it sounds stupid since it is ridiculous to motivate players towards a certain class just because they had the idea to introduce it, so they want it used, but at second thought maybe rets do need depopulation since I tend to believe that part of the problem is the amount of people playing the class/spec which inevitably leads to less effort into improving it.

Deleted
    Hey , i was wondering if the gear without a drop source on the new raid are trash loots or arent going to be implemented ?

GC:Normal drops trash loot (and there is no heroic trash). In LFR, you can get those pieces from the bags that only have gold today.
    So does this mean, that this nice looking sword named "Greatsword of Frozen Hells" won't make it to any loot table any we are stuck again between two crit-weapons if we are raiding heroic? This just sucks balls ...