Requital already migrated towards monk so looks like it's working as intended.

---------- Post added 2013-02-24 at 11:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskaron View Post
    So does this mean, that this nice looking sword named "Greatsword of Frozen Hells" won't make it to any loot table any we are stuck again between two crit-weapons if we are raiding heroic? This just sucks balls ...
    sword OR the option to mog a polearm.
    Worst of all we are stuck with a hit/crit wpn with blue socket or a ... FINAL BOSS weapon as per usual.

The 2 imo strong alternatives with yellow sockets got the stick. Hilarious since casters get over 10 heroic drop weapons and hunters alone get 3 ranged weapons for ONE class.

Also the most important part. With the popularity of DKS and Warriors in raids. Have fun trying to get a TF version of any of those 2handers.

Most realistic scenario? You're gonna see a TF heroic hit sword off troll council and you are going to have to suck it up and use it.
    This does of course force our trinket choices.

We have no choices but to use Primordius's rage and the obvious Zandalar trinket. Look on bright side rets have some beast proccing abilities. Maybe we will beable to keep the 8k stack of strength up on primordius.

8K str passive + 8k proc + guardians = mega hammer of wraths. I have no doubt HoW will win. Especially since it does mega damage along + the 2 set nukes it's power and bumps it's hand of light up 12% from confirmed and intended double dipping.

HoW is better then TV now with it hitting 316% wpn damage with a 275% drop that MAY be compensated with a 30k top end weapon. Normal hammers should still hit harder then NoN holy tvs. Since CS is still a 3.4-3.6 sec CD and you can basically Hammer *CS *hammer * TV * Hammer * CS * hammer * TV with a very easily reachable 25% haste level < we should reach 30% or close this tier> SW is going to be an obvious winner. Another huge benefit is itemization isn't actually terrible still working out math but we should see similar levels.... Mastery may not move much but haste should bump alot and crit should jump several %. Keep in mind crit and mastery are close, but since they are close more consistent results <mastery> is prefered but crit is not a dead stat, not like haste was in Cataclysm.

Haste will get a shitton better in value this coming patch RPPM trinkets will have a higher proc chance with haste as confirmed by blues. Not only this but Capacitate which was simmed to be 7K+ dps for ret < i bet on live it's more because of rets natural scaling and proc mechanics/ value of haste.> Anyhow keep cool and it shouldn't be end of world. It hurts us ALOT on TF heroic wpn chance having so few but atleast we don't only have final boss as a weapon souce. Which im fucking sick of frankly.

By weapon source I of course mean a drasticly powerful weapon is off final boss.

T11 had a 3.8 ashkandi off Nef, T12 had the awesome 5-10% drop chance sulfuras for H rag, Madness had nerfalak, T14... we had to dig through 16 bosses to even use a sha gem -_-.

T15 they are same top end which is always the largest factor. The horrible part about loot I'm sure everyone will hate in their own way is the "fun" TF mechanic.

That being said about the weapon options. The BIS list is going to be subject to the "TF" system. Since it's forced upon us unless something is changed you should be charming troll council weekly since the kill should be within the first 1-2 week and praying for the RNG gods embrace. Horridon may become a perma charm do holding the Zandalar str proc trinket. Getting swapped to a new tier set because of the "new T14 4set" should of course be a priority so maybe charm until the set is entirely swapped.

Anyhow the point I was making. The BiS list is going to be built with the troll sword in mind since you are likely to see a TF heroic version of it before... anything.... If that happens you can be sure u will not take a TF weapon from anyone else in the guild + I seriously doubt u will waste 1500 more VP upgrading extra weapons if the system returns 2-3 months into tier in 5.3 as they planned.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 12:02 AM.

Well to be fair TG is getting gutted for the most part, so most warriors will be SMF. However, it looks like 2 handed will be the way to go for frost DK, so....yeah. Although warriors will probably still want 2 handers for AoE fights.

Deleted
    Before you go all emo over that GC tweet maybe you should realize that it was in regards to PvP. Monks are getting PvP utility this patch, not raid utility. But by all means go ahead and reroll!

This is what I'm looking at for BIS. It's modeled around human, so modify it as necessary.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/profile=35193328

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Well to be fair TG is getting gutted for the most part, so most warriors will be SMF. However, it looks like 2 handed will be the way to go for frost DK, so....yeah. Although warriors will probably still want 2 handers for AoE fights.
    -25% execute guts SMF since that was the best part of SMF so I'm not so sure.

---------- Post added 2013-02-25 at 12:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Footsz View Post
    This is what I'm looking at for BIS. It's modeled around human, so modify it as necessary.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/profile=35193328
    ur gonna have to change weapon for reasons I just posted about above.

Also if your doing try to do neutral race and profession. Red gems look so wrong

Lastly and I think I mentioned this already. DO NOT PUT RA-DEN ITEMS IN THE BIS LIST.

#1 he is late tier and can't be killed on Normal
    #2 shit he has like the belt LOL is garbage vs a TF Jin'rhok belt <hey 1st boss> which is basically Blade lord 2.0 belt.
    #3 Ra-dens haste ring is about the only likely item we are guaranteed to see / use from his loot table. However the hit/crit ring HAS to be considered since.... Ra-den has a 50 item loot table.

This bis list is YES going to be complex and have alot of exceptions. and YES posting here for item comparisons should be helpful and encouraged. This TF system is going to be a big headache for everyone raiding.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 12:11 AM.

Pretty sure ya gonna be stuck competing with warriors for those said 2handers and seeing how they both have warrior stats etc....ye. TG for ae/cleave utility and well arms was getting revamped/usable afair.

Basically for those with Heroic 2/2 shinkas we're stuck till 535(heroic) 528?(TF) weapons before there is any point.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    -25% execute guts SMF since that was the best part of SMF so I'm not so sure.
    That's true. They'll probably want our 2 handers for AoE fights regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Pretty sure ya gonna be stuck competing with warriors for those said 2handers and seeing how they both have warrior stats etc....ye. TG for ae/cleave utility and well arms was getting revamped/usable afair.
    I considering 2H frost superiority and rets..... locked weapon status the warriors in our guild are MAYBE going to be SMF for purposes of spreading limited TF options. They can ofc take non TF wpns to cleave after the other 2-3 in raid get theirs. Everyone should be encouraged to talk to their plate dps and help sort shit out because of the mechanics for loot this raid... so much more trouble then it's worth blizzard.... I hate you

Ye but I mean theres almost no point wasting a 2hander on ret 522 (even if its frozen-hells sword for humans) with double gemmed 517 shinka. Pretty sure almost every raid could use 1 more unless you're really from top 10 guilds or something.

You can use eye of black prince on ToT weapons Nelda

Also we have been giving Shin'kas to holy paladins. Everyone has them even DW TG. and Both tanks.
    I'm not Totally worried about normal mode weapons. ToT has alot of trash and I guess 2 of our better weapons are from trash unless a Normal TF weapon procs for 528 ilvl. Unlikely before 3rd boss is killed. Would be very sad to see a TF normal troll sword tho with a few month deadzone after
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 12:22 AM.

Oh thats nice, what about 500str sha-touched?
    Guess theres some minor use for that valor afterall

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    Oh thats nice, what about 500str sha-touched?
    Guess theres some minor use for that valor afterall
    Wut u talkin bout? The eyeball costs like 2k gold not VP.

Also def planning on Neck/ring/Cloak as all rets should for VP.

Bracers is MEHHHHHHH because Jinrhok has either the str or tank bracers with a socket / random stats and any haste version + mmmm socket.... shitstomps the terribad vp bracers. Belt is off Jin too so I doubt u see the shado-pan rep needed before you get your hands on one of those tasty belts.

Trinket is.... very likely crap. 75sec icd and 15% proc chance.... lets just go ahead and say 90 sec icd. 15 sec duration? 1500 expertise? Says not worth it all over imo. Rather keep old trinkets so you get more attention from the 2nd bosses badass trinket and a rage trinket.

And then all the other armor slots are prtty much a waste considering tier. Better to hardcap VP early incase 5.3 sneaks up like 5.1 did.

500str gem may see use in final tier since... it's may be related to garrosh and sha. THen again maybe it won't be used atall and is a nice paperweight. Also get ready for the ultimate expansion weapon to be off Garrosh =/ Gorehowl 2.0 watch it be 3.8 speed and GARROSHAR FORGED to piss us off.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 12:30 AM.

brb making a twitter account just to keep up with the retarded tweets GC makes...
    "No, but I didn't mean for the 5x to be taken literally. There are more Rets by % than monks in all aspects of the game though."
    "More paladins than shaman, warlocks and rogues too. Paladins most common class except for sometimes hunter."
    So he's saying that monks need help after 6 months because a spec that's been in the game for 7+ years are higher in population?
    He's wondering why a class with 3 different roles (tank, dps and heal) is outnumbering classes with 1 or 2 roles?

*Scratches head*
    What is he paid for?
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    brb making a twitter account just to keep up with the retarded tweets GC makes...

So he's saying that monks need help after 6 months because a spec that's been in the game for 7+ years are higher in population?
    He's wondering why a class with 3 different roles (tank, dps and heal) is outnumbering classes with 1 or 2 roles?

*Scratches head*
    What is he paid for?
    Guess GC loves being a TWIT-ter

I think a fundamental flaw is they try to adjust and give atttention to unplayed specs <Demo, MM ect.> little attention consistently to ret because lets face is. If your a ret what are you going to reroll in paladin to dps as? It's pretty stupid logic actually.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-02-25 at 12:45 AM.

Deleted
    lol i logged my twitter just to follow GC too , really temped to start spamming at him ...keep calm, ....keep calm.

Ask him about lack of 2handers in ToT. Maybe he will answer the damn question in twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Guess GC loves being a TWIT-ter

I think a fundamental flaw is they try to adjust and give atttention to unplayed specs <Demo, MM ect.> little attention consistently to ret because lets face is. If your a ret what are you going to reroll in paladin to dps as? It's pretty stupid logic actually.
    Shh, I'm using all my mental power to plant a seed of thought to GC: "Shockadins, that will shut up the crying paladins forever!"

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    lol i logged my twitter just to follow GC too , really temped to start spamming at him ...keep calm, ....keep calm.
    yeah i almost started trolling seriously..just can believe that its not about balancing classes but balancing numbers what classes ppl play lmao...wtf.. seriously.. dunno what to say.. i dont have properly geared alt and/or doing another leveling would cause aneurysm, i think my brain would blow up..so..

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    Oh I wish I had your willpower, I sent like 14 tweets in 5min... damn 200 letters limit...

I am the raid leader and co-GM of my guild. We run 10 man and I have been the main tank this tier (not by choice, but simply because we had a lack of tanks and Prot Paladins are pretty amazing at the moment) so I tanked all 16 fights. Next tier we've got someone coming in to main tank so I'll be Ret for a good portion of the tier I think. I leveled from 85-90 on my DK today so I can have frost/blood. Sad day for me but it's at the point now where I feel like I'm going to be hurting my raid team, a lot. I don't want to be overpowered, I don't want to be the best DPS spec in the whole game. I want to play my class without feeling bad about it.

Really hope Ret gets the love it needs soon.