Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Just got my hands on Spark of Zandari Tunderforged ver, and i must say its not that bad, building up stacks feels decent, im sitting at almost 42% haste with it

After raid now, i tried it on dummy for roughly 10min, and noticed i got 11 procs aka 11x 10stacks, so lets round it to 1 per min, makes it not so bad, just doing napkin math

Anyone else tried out this trinket in the field any thoughts?
    That would be the 7k STR on a ~55sec CD which is... enormous compared to first tests

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Alot of ppl saying the RPPM trinkets have been hotfixed. ppl getting 30% uptime on Zandalar ect.

So I'm going to keep them in the BiS naturally.
    So yeah it seems they are hotfixed which is freaking awesome

I wonder what Ji-kuns proc looks like now.... if anything like the zandalar buff it could be significant. that is if primordius isn't good enough.

Also noticed that you can stack up 10 stacks under wings and ES super fast ~20sec, so seems everything we have can proc stack, which is awesome :3
    Armory links: Paladin Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by pedjaland View Post
    Just got my hands on Spark of Zandari Tunderforged ver, and i must say its not that bad, building up stacks feels decent, im sitting at almost 42% haste with it

After raid now, i tried it on dummy for roughly 10min, and noticed i got 11 procs aka 11x 10stacks, so lets round it to 1 per min, makes it not so bad, just doing napkin math

Anyone else tried out this trinket in the field any thoughts?
    I'm seeing the same average over time but I can be really unlucky and have 2+ minutes between each 10 and sometimes under a minute per 10. Honestly it feels like old ret RNG, the trinket can be GOD if it triggers alot but equally SHIT if it doesn't. I remember in FL when I had a 5k dps differance on Baleroc depening on RNG happyness... Spark of the Zendalar feels like that, just as a trinket.

---------- Post added 2013-03-11 at 11:58 AM ----------

On a funny sidenote, got symbiosis from a druid and spammed wrath in a dungeon. For some reason the stacks seemed to go up alot quicker, must've been lucky as hell but I laughed.

BTW, most annoying thing is that theese trinkets that change your character model stops mounting... how the fuck haven't they learned from ICC trinket and noggenfogger or whatever that skelleton pot was... honestly spend 1-2 minutes to get the str bonus and having to cancle or wait for it to wear of before you can mount and move on?

If those trinkets have been hotfixed, that's excellent news! If anyone sees a post with information on the new procs, can you be kind enough to PM me the link? I'll want to get that into our trinket assumptions asap.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Don't think so, at least about 4 hours ago during raid primordius behaviour was as strange as before. Sometimes I was sitting at 0-1 stacks, once it has stacked up to 5 AND refreshed 3 times after that keeping 5 stacks active. RNG as hell.

ahh I wish I had spark to test it.. oh well maybe next week.

It seems to be stacking a lot faster for me, just testing on a dummy. Almost a proc every minute to minute thirty. I'll update how it feels in a raid setting after a few Lei Shen attempts.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-03-12 at 12:42 AM.

We need alot more data on Ji-Kun and similar trinkets too it for other classes. Primordisu needs testing too to see how op it is. Gaze of twins is similar and our fury war was keeping 2 stack easy and even hitting 3 stacks but that trinmet scales with crit not haste so it's theirs.

Safe to say Spark has secured a spot with changes.

Same with the primordius trinket. I see 60-80% uptime of at least 1 stack, but it can go entire fights never getting above 3 stacks (max is 5).

It just means it's less bursty and not really worth paying attention to when planning CD usage, unlike ICD trinkets.
    Random post I found somewhere. The potential for Gigantic Execution casts. the potential burst if we somehow have both procs at once and the resulting ES, and the potential from Templar procs and HoW casts during it's passive uptime and sub 20%. I'm gonna say very good chance Ji-kun is best in slot if it's changes are as significant as a Zandalari, At high end haste levels the .65RPPM <every 2 minutes> with only a 34% haste level which should be very easy to reach with full Normal mode 522 BiS. Gaming the 14k before buffs proc is alot, almost double ES damage couple that with guardian and we have some insane burst going on and potential 1 million TV holy crits. I'd assume HoW's would crit for over 500k with the number too and resulting HoL would almost make it 1 million unless it already is because of +6% holy damage.

Not using Malakk Zerat you should easily beable to get away using the trinket, Should be encouraged.

Haste levels soaring +15% over the tier and RPPM trinkets keeps it the best stat but mastery is going to be very close to it and definetly above strength this tier. There may be some cases During procs and wings where mastery would be above haste but that is because of huge trinket procs and weapon scaling getting out of hand coupled with Holy Templar Verdicts. We have immense synergy with our ratings. Crit should grow as per default but should never be encouraged to seek. Especially since it should default grow 4-5% this tier while mastery stay exactly in the same spot give or take 1% unless you choose or are blessed with a 541 polearm.

If we didn't have RPPM trinkets I have no doubt we would be going full mastery this tier after hitting 35% or so haste if not 30%. 30K top end weapons are ALOT of mastery damage gained. Plus Procs that nearly double HoW damage ect.

At 18 seconds Ji-Kun shuold be at 16555 strength If you have a Zandalari up AND a guardian. Pretty sure the last few ticks of ES will be over 1 million per. Hell final tick may almost be 2 million. BTW guardian is going to prolly do 2.5 -3 million a cast with those haste / str levels unless he doesn't actively update and only snapshots. I really need to check and be sure on that unless someone does it for me.

Another consideration is lightning strikes meta damage has 21 RPPM or 30+ with resulting haste levels allowing more damage. The 75% ap proc coif further pushes items like the insane str stacking procs onto the table from passive damage gains in comparison to 3/1.5k passive up. Anyone who plays should know the potential for us to game str games <guardian> and even that 20% pales in comparison to 16.5k str < or you know well over 20k from proc with guardian>.

Small note.... Censure updates because of constant refreshing no? Would it be a dps boost and roll if u swap to justice and do 20% weapon swings and let the full censure expire if it's up with a Full row of strength buffs with those kind of ToT procs up. Could game some extra dps with seal swapping under those circumstances.

Oh jeeze..... at 40% haste <below our max cap by fair margin> .7RPPM ji kuns takes 22sec on the main icd.... does RPPM only kick in after 22 sec because the .7RPPM is 85 seconds +22 means... yes 107icd. Exetremely high chance of lining up perfectly with wings assuming it is fixed.

If these two trinekts are usable as predicted and you are able to get a 541/535 wpn and 4 set. We should be more then competitive certainly well above the predicted sims by 15-20k
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-12 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by etsumii92 View Post
    Ji-Kun strength has been buffed or the heroic version is weak. Normal Non-thunderforged version gives 16000 strength at the last 2 seconds.

Will be doing quite some dummy tests tonight with ti, I'll link logs later.
    Even more reason to use it

I got the Spark of Zandalar trinket, and while its nice and all, the transformation aspect is super annoying, for one you can mount while its active and it overwrite any existing costumes, I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    I got the Spark of Zandalar trinket, and while its nice and all, the transformation aspect is super annoying, for one you can mount while its active and it overwrite any existing costumes, I hate it.
    It removes my other costumes

mounting is hardly a complaint, Use a diff trinket or tag cancelaura with the mount button.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-12 at 05:50 PM.

Well, primordius is all about looking at stacks, aligning with procs and praying praying praying praying praying for stack refresh for ES. And yeah, ES delaying as well, at least that's what I do.

Prepare your coins for heroic bosses tomorrow children, may the luckiest son of a bitch get the polearm or haste sword from coin and it be thunderforged.
    Hope you get to raid as much as possible and kill shit so we can get someone with OP wep and come back with feedback!

15+ Year Old Account
    @Ghostcrawler
    We also added some protection to the ToT RPPM trinkets to avoid streaks of bad luck and buffed some to boot. Details soon.

theres the confirmation of the changes to the trinkets

So for someone who is 3rd to get rings and trinkets behind a DK and warrior (I'm the 3rd healer, they are full time dps), is the valor trinket worth buying for dps in that type of situation? Right now I'm using a 2/2 regular DMV and a shitty iron belly wok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    So for someone who is 3rd to get rings and trinkets behind a DK and warrior (I'm the 3rd healer, they are full time dps), is the valor trinket worth buying for dps in that type of situation? Right now I'm using a 2/2 regular DMV and a shitty iron belly wok.
    The blue trinket from scholo is better than iron wok, so yeah I would go ahead and say that if you have nothing better to buy, go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    The blue trinket from scholo is better than iron wok, so yeah I would go ahead and say that if you have nothing better to buy, go for it.
    Interesting. I've got that trinket as well. Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketsauce View Post
    Interesting. I've got that trinket as well. Hmmm.
    Yeah, the Iron Belly Wok is terrible. I used it for a little bit during t14 progression, and it's awful. The on-use is pretty much completely wasted during lust, and has no benefit to ES.

10+ Year Old Account
    Debating whether to buy a ring or trinket first with VP. I'm using a 2/2 Relic and a Normal Orders. Both rings are 489.

Also using 489 bracers too though :\
    Last edited by CecilHarvey; 2013-03-12 at 10:14 PM.