Deleted
    ES snapshots on cast and does not refresh. It does not benefit from haste regarding ticks.
    Censure and GoAK refresh their power with our procs, haste etc..

I don't know about Light's hammer for sure but I've always assumed it worked like ES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I currently have Lei Shen's Final Orders (489, 0/2) and Relic of Xuen (476, 0/2). I also have Bonded Soul Bracers (489, 0/2). I'm wondering which rep piece to get. Should I opt for the VP trinket or wrist? If trinket, which should I replace?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    I don't know about Light's hammer for sure but I've always assumed it worked like ES.
    Actually no, it doesn't.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    I currently have Lei Shen's Final Orders (489, 0/2) and Relic of Xuen (476, 0/2). I also have Bonded Soul Bracers (489, 0/2). I'm wondering which rep piece to get. Should I opt for the VP trinket or wrist? If trinket, which should I replace?
    I would recommend the VP trinket over the VP bracers. And then replace Relic of Xuen with the VP trinket according to this guide.

Again, this is my recommendation.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    If they fixed the rppm for primordius so that you can actually maintain stacks, then that definitely. Even if they didnt its still probably better.

I am still feeling like I do more damage with normal Lei Shen than with normal Spark. The fact that it doesn't line up with CDs virtually ever explains its lackluster performance as far as I can tell. If anyone is feeling like they're getting good use out of it, how? Also, is there any definitive math on the new trinkets? To be honest, I'm not sure that I trust the current sim profile for them.

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    I am still feeling like I do more damage with normal Lei Shen than with normal Spark. The fact that it doesn't line up with CDs virtually ever explains its lackluster performance as far as I can tell. If anyone is feeling like they're getting good use out of it, how? Also, is there any definitive math on the new trinkets? To be honest, I'm not sure that I trust the current sim profile for them.
    this is because it isnt lining up with your initial cooldowns. Lei shen's will but aside from that, it doesnt line up with subsequent CDs any better than spark. My suggestion is to get either the valor trinket or a Ji-kun's to be active with your CDs on pull.

Does anyone know if ji-kun's or the valor trinket typically will proc at the pull?

Quote Originally Posted by dennisdkramer View Post
    Are you tracking procs/stacks? You can generally get some big ES casts with it. I feel like it's a great trinket outside of the pull.

Ye I agree with Revvo, apart from pull it's a really good trinket and the stats on it is attractive unlike some of the other trinkets available. In raids I'm at 42% haste and I get 10 stacks every 70-90 seconds outside of heroism (on average), the annoying thing is the fact that it is relativly random and thus making it harder to use. If you then throw on Ji-Kun trinket (which I don't have atm) it can become a hard task to get a full use of our abilities BUT if you manage to use them to their potential the reward should produce some truly godly numbers! atleast compared to other rets, I've given up trying to compete with other classes this tier.

Deleted
    This Greatsword of the Frozen Hells shows on Wowhead that it only drops in 25man, is this true and im fucked or is this not true and i should spend my Charm on every Boss from now on to maybe get one..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rykololz View Post
    This Greatsword of the Frozen Hells shows on Wowhead that it only drops in 25man, is this true and im fucked or is this not true and i should spend my Charm on every Boss from now on to maybe get one..
    I am 99% sure that any and all boss items are attainable both in 10 and 25 player difficulty.

welcome back rikh, you gonna start streaming regularly again?

So its a waste of Vp if u pick brutal talisman , no luck yet from horridon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    welcome back rikh, you gonna start streaming regularly again?
    Yeah I will start streaming regularly again once the progression race is over

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    Yeah I will start streaming regularly again once the progression race is over
    Glad to hear it, I missed this stream'

Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    this is because it isnt lining up with your initial cooldowns. Lei shen's will but aside from that, it doesnt line up with subsequent CDs any better than spark. My suggestion is to get either the valor trinket or a Ji-kun's to be active with your CDs on pull.

Does anyone know if ji-kun's or the valor trinket typically will proc at the pull?
    I tend to disagree with that - although it has an ICD of 45s, on a lot of fights downtime will cause it to proc about every minute. Spark's proc is completely unpredictable, and even if you see that its at 8 stacks, you never know whether it'll get to 10 in 5 more seconds (totally worth holding CDs) or 30 (often not worth doing so). Obviously Spark's RNG swings to much higher dps, but consistent (and predictable) dps is far more important in my experience. I'd love to use the valor trinket but I'm already over expertise cap and unable to reforge lower. Ji'kun's hasn't dropped but even it won't be very strong for me personally given the reason below.

The valor trinket procs quite quickly as far as I'm aware.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Are you tracking procs/stacks? You can generally get some big ES casts with it. I feel like it's a great trinket outside of the pull.
    I tend to use holy prism and selfless healer to help heal, since I am the 3rd healer in our group normally and the healing can be strained when I'm ret.

So whats the best usage of Execution Sentence under the Ji-kun trinket?
    So far ive been using ES just after poping wings, and after getting the jikun trinket im wondering if its worth delaying ES and try to cast it within the last 2 seconds of the buff?

Quote Originally Posted by Freppi View Post
    So whats the best usage of Execution Sentence under the Ji-kun trinket?
    So far ive been using ES just after poping wings, and after getting the jikun trinket im wondering if its worth delaying ES and try to cast it within the last 2 seconds of the buff?
    Of course that's what you should do, especially when you have Guardian and a Potion on.

anyone know if there is a gear comparison thread somewhere that shows the avg dps increase from 5.1 to 5.2 gear based on slot. Would love to know how 5.1 trinkets hold up against normal/heroic 5.2 trinkets in particular