GOODBYE RA-DEN CLOAK

Whoooooooohooo

also yeah VP upgrade that shit LOL DURP

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    5.3 adds Tigerclaw Cape

GOODBYE RA-DEN CLOAK

Whoooooooohooo

also yeah VP upgrade that shit LOL DURP
    What the HELL is that and where do I get one?

Also, two haste 522 bracers dropped off our first Durumu kill, holla.
    Last edited by Reith; 2013-03-29 at 05:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    I wish I could be cheeky and have the red socket turned yellow :3
    Greedy!

Deleted
    Played around a bit with my new trinket..

Managed to get to almost 63k strength with everything up and both trinkets are just normal(522) and I'm in 515 ilvl, shits gonna be insane later on.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2013-03-31 at 02:32 AM.

What the actual fuck...
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    O.o

(needs to be longer)

Thats what I have been saying forever Rik but people are like hurp durp nooooooooo.

I think with haste levels and retarded str proc levels mastery polearm should end up BIS of all the weapons. Tho it's don't really matter as long as you can get 541 anything but hit sword.

Also Ji-kun, Meg, and Horridon are good ret fights imo.

Only Anti-ret fight I've seen so far is Council but ret is useful for kicking sand bolts and tunneling for the first few minutes to kill sul before he gets possesed. Single target all daaaaay. Currently 6/13H 25M

---------- Post added 2013-03-29 at 11:18 PM ----------

..... With legendary cloaks ivll 600 that likely...will never be replaced if they have any cloaks on the loot table next tier it will be ultimate facepalm =/
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-29 at 11:13 PM.

What I'm doing on Council.
    Interrupting
    Hand of purity/sac Frostbite/whatever the other shit is
    Stunning.
    /trying to minmax and manage Censure spreading on top of trying to avoid as much as possible
    throw around ball and use divine protection accordingly.
    Aura Mastery.

Yesh... feeling good about dick fights.. atleast we don't have to dispell like we do on wHorridon.

What numbers are you guys doing on Council? We're cleaving with hero untill the frost guy gets at ~75-80 energy when we hard switch.
    First few pulls (1hr end of night) I just nuked everything for 160k-180k dps after 4-5 min, now that I'm doing shit I'm down to 120k tops 135k dps.
    515ilvl aswell, no set bonuses. Got a 528 axe from Lei Shiet.

--------------------------------------------

When I put a 160haste + 80str gem in that 600 cloak I'm gonna feel cheep as fuck...
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-03-29 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    What I'm doing on Council.
    Interrupting
    Hand of purity/sac Frostbite/whatever the other shit is
    Stunning.
    /trying to minmax and manage Censure spreading on top of trying to avoid as much as possible
    throw around ball and use divine protection accordingly.
    Aura Mastery.

Yesh... feeling good about dick fights.. atleast we don't have to dispell like we do on wHorridon.
    Everyone deals with ball. Aura mastery is a given and no GCD.

Just use Clemency / force our holy paladins to Sac. I'd rather not miss a kick and burn sul heals can cd and heal :P
    Avoid stuff ? Really just a zerg and eat the damage fight until 2 bosses left.
    Kicking is all of like not that long Frost king>Marli>Kaz <Sul dies half way done with Kaz> afk...
    Also stunning wtf? I don't think melee even look at spirits.

Also, WTT my soul for a H:TF Ji-kun trink / Polearm.

I like this tier full BIS is readily available to us only 6 bosses in.

Best trinkets / Weapons on the largest bulk of 6 random drop bosses VS random /3 late zone

Hopefully with early avail most of us are lucky enough to obtain the haste sword/polearm HTF and the trinkets off early bosses.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-03-29 at 11:38 PM.

Ye, I'm just feeling hated for being a class that brings utility and therefor has to suffer in dps because of that...

Deleted
    Coined the Heroic Thunderforged Greatsword of Frozen Hells today on our Horridon farmkill (it does exist ). All I need now is tier chest, a Spark and a Feather... /hope. Best of luck to all my fellow rets!

Does anyone know if mass exo hits the icewalls when hitting the boss on Durumu heroic?
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    Does anyone know if mass exo hits the icewalls when hitting the boss on Durumu heroic?
    It does. Looked over my logs and Mass Exo does hit some close ice walls (Log shows 3 ice walls hit, so I assume of the 3 walls he spawns , its hitting the individual wall inside him per wall of 3) when Exo'ing off Durumu.

Also yes, H Ji-Kun is an excellent fight for Ret. Hand of Purity is too good. Just pop and eat a quadruple stacked feed pool like its no problem, then proceed to fly and get Nutriments for 140%+ damage once the perma debuff sets. Although the dot afterwards from 4 soaks can be dangerous if not followed with a DP/Devo. This happened once, though. Double pools are more likely to occur. Stacks too high? Bubble to reset/cancelaura, get more stacks.
    Last edited by Defender; 2013-03-30 at 09:11 AM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

Deleted
    @novasclice armory link pls

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    It does. Looked over my logs and Mass Exo does hit some close ice walls (Log shows 3 ice walls hit, so I assume of the 3 walls he spawns , its hitting the individual wall inside him per wall of 3) when Exo'ing off Durumu.
    Cheers, this is what i was hoping to hear.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

10+ Year Old Account
    I was able to get the LFR Ji-Kun last night (paired with the VP trinket) and was hitting a little over 50k strength when everything was up. That's going to make for a fun raid night tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    I was able to get the LFR Ji-Kun last night (paired with the VP trinket) and was hitting a little over 50k strength when everything was up. That's going to make for a fun raid night tomorrow night.
    i had the same luck yesterday lol

Deleted
    Think I'll do LFR tomorrow and see if I can get the LFR version of the Feather. Would like to do some testing with it. Also, Flowe, my armory is in my profile (click my name at the side in this post).

Managed to grab 4-set today. Boy, do those pure Holy TV's pack a wallop. I also noticed that the buff has no duration, meaning you could enter boss fights having it up from trash to ensure your 1st TV will be buffed. Not that big of a deal though.

Deleted
    nova what the hell ... you are so a lucker this weapon is so awesom hc+TF

Is it better to hold execution sentence for a feather proc, or keep it synced up with wings?