I would go HA on any fight with significant adds, the divine storm spam is just too much damage to pass up. Horridon, Council, Lei Shen mostly. I finished Lei Shen normal last night with 154k using HA. My overall and ball damage was always lower with SW on that fight. I assume the same will hold true for heroic but I haven't even looked at it on heroic yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    I would go HA on any fight with significant adds, the divine storm spam is just too much damage to pass up. Horridon, Council, Lei Shen mostly. I finished Lei Shen normal last night with 154k using HA. My overall and ball damage was always lower with SW on that fight. I assume the same will hold true for heroic but I haven't even looked at it on heroic yet.
    balls die in like, 4 seconds on heroic, HA's never gonna give you the full aoe potential on either of the spawns. Just pool 5 holy power right in time for when they spawn and go DS>hotr>DS and continue your single target. This is atleast what I'm doing and I doubt you're gonna get any better results getting aoe talents for this fight.

Could we get this verified?
    Quote from the trinket thread "Feather normal>Spark normal>=VPtrink>lfr feather>Last order of leis hen normal >Relic>>lfr spark"

I have normal Spark and the Talisman (VP). I recently got a LFR Feather. I assumed that because of the crazy proc chances that it would out rank the Talisman. Am I wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    balls die in like, 4 seconds on heroic, HA's never gonna give you the full aoe potential on either of the spawns. Just pool 5 holy power right in time for when they spawn and go DS>hotr>DS and continue your single target. This is atleast what I'm doing and I doubt you're gonna get any better results getting aoe talents for this fight.
    HA is still better for them than SW. I usually get 4 divine storms off on them before they die. Just because they arent up for the full 18 seconds doesnt make it a worse choice. I also wouldn't classify HA as an AoE talent either. It is very comparable to SW in that department, and just outperforms it in AoE. HA carries over into you're single target nicely too when they are dead.

As for picking aoe talents for this fight, I wouldn't spec into light's hammer for example. Now that's an aoe talent.
    Last edited by Calimon-ZJ; 2013-04-09 at 09:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For an opener, where's the best place to place an ES for maximum burst? I open with:

Pre-pot > Exo > J > CS > Inq > Macro (GoAK/HA/AW) > DO WORK

At what point do I toss in ES? Should I wait for my trinkets to proc, wait until they've been active for a period of time, etc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DWguild View Post
    HA is still better for them than SW. I usually get 4 divine storms off on them before they die. Just because they arent up for the full 18 seconds doesnt make it a worse choice. I also wouldn't classify HA as an AoE talent either. It is very comparable to SW in that department, and just outperforms it in AoE. HA carries over into you're single target nicely too when they are dead.

As for picking aoe talents for this fight, I wouldn't spec into light's hammer for example. Now that's an aoe talent.
    I'm talking about heroic Lei Shen. You're never gonna get 4 DS off in heroic.

If you have any decent AoE classes in normal you won't either. Ie locks, dks, warriors, etc., that aren't retarded are going to destroy those adds. It might be worth pooling until 4 HP and splashing 2 Pce T15 with exo granted its up, and then DS > Hotr > DS, but it may take too long. Not sure if you're running Exo glyph for heroic either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    If you have any decent AoE classes in normal you won't either. Ie locks, dks, warriors, etc., that aren't retarded are going to destroy those adds. It might be worth pooling until 4 HP and splashing 2 Pce T15 with exo granted its up, and then DS > Hotr > DS, but it may take too long. Not sure if you're running Exo glyph for heroic either.
    I am but sometimes they just die too fast to get last DS off if I use a exo at start of them aswell, it just depends.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    For an opener, where's the best place to place an ES for maximum burst? I open with:

At what point do I toss in ES? Should I wait for my trinkets to proc, wait until they've been active for a period of time, etc?
    It depends on your trinkets, really. I don't think you should wait for Spark to stack up at the start, but if you can get Ji-Kuns to proc after your Guardian is at 20 stacks then I would pop it then. If you don't have to delay it too long the highest possible AP is when you want to pop it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    I am but sometimes they just die too fast to get last DS off if I use a exo at start of them aswell, it just depends.
    Yeah I figured as such. They tend to melt pretty quickly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eck at the BIS boot mats.

-grumbles and starts to work on saving for haunted spirits-

Thank you everyone for updating this and posting!
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post

The opener looks fine up to inqusition. You shouldnt be macroing all those cooldowns together no?
    GoaK when you get into melee range. AW after inqusition, then fire off ES. THEN HA and go to work starting with HoW.

You'd be wasting a global on ES while HA is up and that is a damage loss (a very slow one at that cause our lvl 90 talents are not affecting by haste). You want to fire ES while your wings are up, but not while HA is active, so get ES out of the way before you pop HA.

On pulls do you save goak+wings untill feathers has procced so you'll have ES benefit from wings? Afaik ES takes scaling from cast but AV should still increase the ticking and finishing damage only while it's up? If that's the case then it should be far better.

I'm passivly doing it on tortos hc, delaying goak and wings for 10-15 sec untill the first bat is dead, from logs the finishing bladt of ES is 80-100k higher on pull compared to ES on other boss pulls.

Am I speaking shit here or just slow to the party?

If I'm right then the question would be:
    Prepot + goak + feather = ???
    Goak + feather + AV = ???

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    ES takes snapshot of Wings too it seems. They tested that a few days ago on EJ. So as long as wings is up while you pop ES it should be alright, it doesn´t have to be up at ES last tick (one less thing to think about)
    So ES should not be cast untill trinket procs and as much as possible from GoAK? Am i right in thinking str trinket procs > Full stacks of Goak?

Oh and excuse my bad English. First time poster in this thread and Swedish ^^
    Last edited by GeBBrY; 2013-04-10 at 07:13 AM.

Deleted
    Yeah, if your STR proc (8800 from talisman for instance) is about to wear out (3-2sec remaining), pop ES even if GoAK is not @20stacks by then.

Deleted
    Hi everyone , i did not know where to post this , because on other classes forums there is a thread with tricks and tips on each boss of ToT , but i didn't find that here .
    For those who killed Horridon 10HC , can you tell me if light hammer is nice or the adds have enough HP to use Execution sentence without losing lasts ticks ? And i wanted to know if some of you has been authorized by their GM to use Divine storm or should you nuke one add per one add with TV ? (this question is only for those who did the 10HC mode .

Quote Originally Posted by akabane500 View Post
    Hi everyone , i did not know where to post this , because on other classes forums there is a thread with tricks and tips on each boss of ToT , but i didn't find that here .
    For those who killed Horridon 10HC , can you tell me if light hammer is nice or the adds have enough HP to use Execution sentence without losing lasts ticks ? And i wanted to know if some of you has been authorized by their GM to use Divine storm or should you nuke one add per one add with TV ? (this question is only for those who did the 10HC mode .
    LH beats the crap out of ES on multiple targets and helps heal. I wouldn't even consider using execution sentence on this fight unless I was tunnelling the boss to pad meters.

"authorized by their GM" hehe

Depends on which adds are up and on the skill and gear level of your raid. If individual adds need to die faster then TV, if they don't then DS. With the t15 4p I'd definitely lean a lot more heavily towards TV since other classes can do the cleave/multidot damage better. Not sure I'd bring a ret to this fight if I had a choice, tbh.

Oh and take everything I said with a grain of salt, we havent even tried H Horridon yet.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Bump this please, Our 2pcT15 is resetting our melee swing timer, also if someone could tweet GC about it that would be nice. Hopefully it gets hot-fixed soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Killmour View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1012660/

Bump this please, Our 2pcT15 is resetting our melee swing timer, also if someone could tweet GC about it that would be nice. Hopefully it gets hot-fixed soon.
    Made the tweet, pretty annoying that its happening, didn't actually know about it.

https://twitter.com/RikhGaming/statu...30677317005313
    Last edited by mmocd33b83f790; 2013-04-10 at 05:14 PM.

Oh jeez, that sucks. I don't have 2-set yet but hopefully when I get it, this will be fixed, seriously.