Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    Since this seems to be the most active ret thread I'd like to throw something out there.

Would prioritizing TV over CS when our 4pT15 proc to minimize wasted procs be a DPS increase or would the delay in our HP generation end up being a dps decrease?
    Never crusader strike if you already have the 4p procced.

Given the case that our judgement clashes with us having our 4pc proc'd and cs being of cd, should we prioritize judgement over tv when our 4pc is proc'd to keep our HP coming or do we just use TV to be able to use CS ASAP?

Quote Originally Posted by Montoyal View Post
    Since this seems to be the most active ret thread I'd like to throw something out there.

Would prioritizing TV over CS when our 4pT15 proc to minimize wasted procs be a DPS increase or would the delay in our HP generation end up being a dps decrease?
    It was my understanding that the rotation doesn't change even with 4pc.
    Last edited by ts8lemonade; 2013-04-22 at 10:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trinkets... LFR feather, normal Primo, VP trinket. Pick two. *confused*

Of course it changes you still have to burn generators tho or else you're gonna be HP starved and have to do 2 CS's for just enough for a TV.

With the 4 piece is it worth ignoring exo during santified wrath?

With my amount of haste i'm able to do HoW-CS-HoW-TV- repeat. What's better, putting up 2p buff inbetween hammer of wraths or using a crusader strike to get the 4p proc?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalpwn View Post
    Trinkets... LFR feather, normal Primo, VP trinket. Pick two. *confused*
    go with feather and primo for now. VP trinket has a godawful ICD that synchs up with nothing unless you delay ES for 35 seconds. if possible, try to get Spark LFR, or Final Orders heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrooge McDuck View Post
    go with feather and primo for now. VP trinket has a godawful ICD that synchs up with nothing unless you delay ES for 35 seconds. if possible, try to get Spark LFR, or Final Orders heroic.
    Thanks! Feather normal dropped this week but I passed to our DK since I had the LFR version already, and he already has the Spark normal, so once they drop again they're both mine.

So whats the consensus on the 4pc rotation then :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Peking_Man View Post
    So whats the consensus on the 4pc rotation then :P
    from what I can deduce from logic and previous posts:

1) you never want to use Crusader Strike while the 4pc is active, to avoid clipping.
    2) you want to have inquisition active when you're casting TV with the 4P up, and preferably the 2P.
    3) all HP producers hit much weaker than a 4P TV, but Exo buffs the 4P.
    3a) Judgement is weaker than CS anyway, so you delay that as well.
    4) you'll likely have to delay some HP producers anyway since with the current haste on gear, you'll lose some casts.

so based on the above and the priority mentioned in the CLC info thread, i'd say:

inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw exo2P tv4P tvaw how exo cs j tv3 inqes ss

of course, if Requital or Anaxie has something to counteract this, please share this.

10+ Year Old Account
    How are you guys tracking buffs? Watching the corner of the screen? WeakAuras? If so, any strings to share?

How are you guys tracking buffs? Watching the corner of the screen? WeakAuras? If so, any strings to share?
    Clcret/info, weakauras or something like class timers will do the job.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Clcret/info, weakauras or something like class timers will do the job.
    I'm currently using clcret and weakauras, but not to their best I imagine. I track buffs by looking in the corner, but I'm sure I miss a lot. It would be nice to get a better feel for my trinket procs, dancing steel, and tier bonuses.

Deleted
    I'm currently using clcret and weakauras, but not to their best I imagine. I track buffs by looking in the corner, but I'm sure I miss a lot. It would be nice to get a better feel for my trinket procs, dancing steel, and tier bonuses.
    A CLC buff tracker is easy to make. you make an icon, adjust the location and size, then in the behavior tab, you enter:

return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "[Name of the buff the item gives you]", nil, false, true)

so, for example, Feather proc is:

return IconAura("HELPFUL", "player", "Mighty", nil, false, true)

you make it really big and put it right next to your character, and add a few more for your other trinkets. this appears when it procs, and even tracks stack size.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2013-04-23 at 05:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for that, I have some experimenting to do tonight.

inq tv5 howaw tv4aw exoaw exo2P tv4P tvaw how exo cs j tv3 inqes ss
    This priority would end up delaying hp generators way too much just to take advantage of the 4pc procs imo. Yes, our TV's do insane damage with our 4p but we still need as much HP as fast as we can. IMO 4ptv should only be above cs, because if we end up delaying HP generators so often we would end up wasting cs anyway to build up enough HP so that we can TV when our 4pc proc'd.

from what I can deduce from logic and previous posts:

1) you never want to use Crusader Strike while the 4pc is active, to avoid clipping.
    [/FONT]
    While its true you want to avoid this, sometimes its not always possible and you will need to cs again due to no other filler being up.

I finally completed the legendary quest that gives the new meta gem Capacitive Primal Diamond . I right now have the 2 piece set from t14 and 2 piece set from t15, so If I want to use the new meta gem I need to break the t14 2 set bonus ( Its not possible to use the legendary meta gem on gear that it's not from ToT). So is it worth breaking the t14 2 piece set for the legendary meta gem or should I just wait until I get the t15 4 piece set. I can craft the 522 Bs helm so I would probably do that if it's a dps gain. Here is a link to my armory : http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...varan/advanced

Im wondering how big an increase the meta is? I have 4pc t15.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    Most people use WA but I don't, that is an addon called Debuff Filter which I've been using for a long while, it's doing what I need it to do so I don't see a reason to change.
    looking for a addon just like Debuff Filter, however i cant for the life of me get it to look like yours (show the stack count exc.) any way you could share your WTF file for the addon? did you make changes to it to allow for stacks?

thanks
    -Paint