1% soulshattering H Lei Shen wipe last night. Kill imminent. Still no Ji-Kun Trinket / never seen a Jin'rohk plate belt drop / Durumu bracers. Bonus rolls hate me. Only good roll I got from coins was the H TF Spark some month ago. Oh well. Pretty excited for the patch next week if its still planned (inside sources).
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    1% soulshattering H Lei Shen wipe last night. Kill imminent. Still no Ji-Kun Trinket / never seen a Jin'rohk plate belt drop / Durumu bracers. Bonus rolls hate me. Only good roll I got from coins was the H TF Spark some month ago. Oh well. Pretty excited for the patch next week if its still planned (inside sources).
    Ouch, good luck though! I have also heard the 14th is the date from inside sources as well, pretty sure it will be out then.

Deleted
    Who said Ret dps isnt fine?!?! twins WoL Y U NO WORK?!

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5e...?s=3625&e=4176 - Dps was even higher cuz skada doesn't show the accurate version I guess.

Oh and I also managed to pick up a Bo-ris polearm from twins kill so pretty damn good on gear now, back down to 7.77% hit and almost 10k mastery buffed.
    Last edited by mmocd33b83f790; 2013-05-09 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    #1 Dark Animus and Iron Qon, all dis new gear doing wonders! Oh and 47% uptime feather on DA isnt too shabby LOL
    Oh fuck Bo-ris? DAT MASTERY

and ya our patch buff gonna be ROFL

People crying about low DPS ret need to ask themselves. Do I have a shit trinkets and weapons?

Also Rikh here is what i want you to do. Put a haste/hit gem back in your legs. Use VP ring, Bank Megera ring.

Haste/hit gem in cloak. and Voila you are like 15 rating over hitcap.

Then after you upgrade your feather n shit in patch drop your cloak gem again.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-09 at 08:08 PM.

Yeah , I'm crying about low dps on fights like Council of Elders H . Any tips , scraping the bottom so hard. I even asked to be sat since we're not killing Sul in time for Kaz's OP. So far I'm glyphing Exo,Judgment and that's it , rest is single target talents. The only thing I could try is to keep double censure x 5 but between twisted fate , kaz's roll , interrupt ( yeah I'm one of the 3 on duty ) for sul , it'll be one hell of a concentration fight for me. Btw, since I'm glyphin Exo wouldn't it be better to use it during AW over CS when it's up ? I know I'm neglecting 4pc but maybe the splash damage is worth it: In the beginning we have Sul and Frost near each other and after that when the Priest OP we keep all 3 together. And maybe I should take Light's Hammer idk.

Sounds like it's not you but the entire raid underperforming as a whole.

So jelly of your trinkets / weapon, Rikh. Do you guys ignore adds during phase 1 like we do and do a massive aoefest at the start of P2?

Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Even so anaxie , what's your glyph/talent setup for the fight ?
    default setup

It's prolly not max dps but I could care less on council.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-09 at 10:00 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floross View Post
    Yeah , I'm crying about low dps on fights like Council of Elders H . Any tips , scraping the bottom so hard. I even asked to be sat since we're not killing Sul in time for Kaz's OP. So far I'm glyphing Exo,Judgment and that's it , rest is single target talents. The only thing I could try is to keep double censure x 5 but between twisted fate , kaz's roll , interrupt ( yeah I'm one of the 3 on duty ) for sul , it'll be one hell of a concentration fight for me. Btw, since I'm glyphin Exo wouldn't it be better to use it during AW over CS when it's up ? I know I'm neglecting 4pc but maybe the splash damage is worth it: In the beginning we have Sul and Frost near each other and after that when the Priest OP we keep all 3 together. And maybe I should take Light's Hammer idk.
    There's fights in this tier that is just plainly shit for rets. Council of Elders is one of them, Don't worry about it, rets are pretty shit there overall. Just go on stun/interrupt duty

Thanks , well if they bring me in again I'll experiment with exo over cs and LH ( the added healing would prolly help too a lot for say Kaz ).

Sul isn't dying so just play to your strength and stop trying to aoe and burn Sul. Anyone says your dps sucks tell them to blow you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Exertim View Post
    So jelly of your trinkets / weapon, Rikh. Do you guys ignore adds during phase 1 like we do and do a massive aoefest at the start of P2?
    Pretty much, think we had a few adds pop out during phase 1 aswell, not really 100% paying attention to tacs

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Sul isn't dying so just play to your strength and stop trying to aoe and burn Sul. Anyone says your dps sucks tell them to blow you.
    It's not just Sul not dying lol , it's also them staying in Dark Power for too long. RL wants everyone switching to Dark Power targets so cleaving off to Sul and Frost might be better. I even DS when CS doesn't proc holy TV. Anyway I'm trying to squeeze all I can, if anything for the guild.

Rikh get me a polearm next week 535 or 541. Idc

Deleted
    Fights like council and megaera I just can't be bothered to try, I just single target most of it, the fight sucks so god damn much either way

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 10:11 PM ----------

Rikh get me a polearm next week 535 or 541. Idc
    pray to the rng gods, this polearm was actually the first random weapon we've had off a boss

Quote Originally Posted by Rikhx View Post
    Fights like council and megaera I just can't be bothered to try, I just single target most of it, the fight sucks so god damn much either way

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 10:11 PM ----------

pray to the rng gods, this polearm was actually the first random weapon we've had off a boss
    I tank megera adds with RF so I'm constantly turning it on and off and go full on Inight seal + BH after the first 3 heads for the aggro on the kenya spawns. So yeah idgaf either. My strength in rank 1 parsing has been Single target fights with everything controllable by the player Jin'rhok, Ji'kun, Qon, Consorts, Ra-den, Lei shien, Animus. It's a pretty good tier for rankings then we have had in the past. I'd rather NOT wipe us or die while still doing progression but I'll be getting more aggressive when we are finally finished.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-09 at 10:16 PM.

Deleted
    I tank megera adds with RF so I'm constantly turning it on and off and go full on Inight seal + BH after the first 3 heads for the aggro on the kenya spawns. So yeah idgaf either. My strength in rank 1 parsing has been Single target fights with everything controllable by the player Jin'rhok, Ji'kun, Qon, Consorts, Ra-den, Lei shien, Animus. It's a pretty good tier for rankings then we have had in the past. I'd rather NOT wipe us or die while still doing progression but I'll be getting more aggressive when we are finally finished.
    Looking forward to it...

Ya, I can't wait until everything is on farm, similar to DS when you ONLY went back for that one RNG ring or trinket(BLF for PvP/Zonozz/Madness) and of course for getting some ranks 8) Seems like HoF/Terrace were too short to do any kind of good ranking through outgearing the fight/making it a Patchwerk fight without chancing losing the fight. We didn't even get to sell any HoF/Terrace clears xC

Oh fuck Bo-ris? DAT MASTERY

and ya our patch buff gonna be ROFL

People crying about low DPS ret need to ask themselves. Do I have a shit trinkets and weapons?
    Wrong question. The real question you should be asking yourself is, "am I running with mediocre DPS?" and if you're topping the chart or even close to it, you'll know you are.