Deleted
    I think what's happening is that it's actually the tooltip that's incorrect and counting in SoL or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by NQ Exac View Post
    Do not do this unless the socket bonus is better than 160 haste(on a single socket item), or if you can match the socket bonus with either haste+expertise, haste+STR or 320 haste gems).
    How does haste/exp, haste/str or 320 haste match a BLUE socket?

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    How does haste/exp, haste/str or 320 haste match a BLUE socket?
    I think he's saying if the socket bonus is > 160 haste, go ahead and do the stam gem thing, OR if the sockets require different colors and can be accomplished using the gems he mentioned (which was the pretty assumed "OR" to anaxie's post he quoted. Or, at least, that's how I read it the first time through.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    I think he's saying if the socket bonus is > 160 haste, go ahead and do the stam gem thing, OR if the sockets require different colors and can be accomplished using the gems he mentioned (which was the pretty assumed "OR" to anaxie's post he quoted. Or, at least, that's how I read it the first time through.
    For a lot of the blue sockets, the bonus is 120 strength. What I got confused about was the last part of his sentence "or if you can match the socket bonus with either etc.". I think the only gem we would ever consider putting in, that doesn't fit the socket bonus would be 320 haste.

Couple of burning questions:

Assuming 4p t15 mix of lfr and normal gear,

- JC bonus gems 320 str or 480 haste?

- Haunting Steel Threads with 2 red sockets and 160 mastery bonus - 2x 160 str, 2x 320 haste or 2x 80str/160 haste?

Any rule/guidelines to follow for socketing?

Given the following trinkets, which is the best combo & why?
    LFR Spark, LFR Fabled feathers, Shado-Pan Vendor Talisman, 522 Primordius
    Last edited by marsd; 2013-05-30 at 01:08 PM.

Please post results and bump http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1689283?page=2

Our mastery scaling is losing us 10% mastery damage atm since 5.3's launch. The likely fucked up HoL trying to tweak damage and some tard put it back at incorrect scaling values

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Please post results and bump http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...1689283?page=2

Our mastery scaling is losing us 10% mastery damage atm since 5.3's launch. The likely fucked up HoL trying to tweak damage and some tard put it back at incorrect scaling values
    So my dps could have been even better these last couple weeks? I'm merely an LFRHero but I do my best, and I was topping every LFR meter (and the 2 bosses I finally did on 10 man)...and this? Sucks it won't be fixed quickly, I leave for basic training in 3 days hopefully there's still fun to be had in 3-6 months!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, if they get that straight soon, we'll really be in a good place. After getting my 4pc and Lei Shen axe, I feel like a wrecking ball. I just need a helm for this LMG and yessssssss....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    Wow, if they get that straight soon, we'll really be in a good place. After getting my 4pc and Lei Shen axe, I feel like a wrecking ball. I just need a helm for this LMG and yessssssss....
    I doubt it'll be that much. When I look at top paladin WoL parses and at the simcraft results, it's going to be 1-2% DPS on average, since we'll gain 10% mastery.

LOL if they rly do fix mastery (I noticed this as well) then we just might be the best melee. (I rly hope they don't look at this post)

Feels nice with a 549 wep finally
    11/12 Runestones aswell (only Ra Den this week that can still give me the last runestone which isn't happening)
    608 ilvl cloak next week is gonna be mad
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    No problem man, I love working with weak auras ^^
    Know how to make a small aura for just my attack power? Nothing fancy, just my attack power.

Edit: From a response in the Interface / Macro post.
    Text: %c

Custom Function:
    function()
    return UnitAttackPower('player')
    end
    Last edited by Tanyn; 2013-05-30 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Vito Corleone View Post
    I doubt it'll be that much. When I look at top paladin WoL parses and at the simcraft results, it's going to be 1-2% DPS on average, since we'll gain 10% mastery.
    Still sizeable. For rets pushing the 50% mastery range its a 4-5k Dps boost atleast.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-30 at 06:50 PM.

Reforgelite telling me to reforge crit, is this a joke or did i miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    Reforgelite telling me to reforge crit, is this a joke or did i miss something?
    Dont listen to it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thegoodrogue View Post
    LOL if they rly do fix mastery (I noticed this as well) then we just might be the best melee. (I rly hope they don't look at this post)
    The best melee?? What are you smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary View Post
    The best melee?? What are you smoking?
    I have a 540 ilvl and on most "patchwerk" fights I am above every other melee besides rogues (11/13H for what its worth). Granted, we don't have the DK we used to and the good warrior is undergeared, 10k under rogues, and decent RNG.

I thought I did notice something weird about HoL.

Also, 2 Ji-Kun trinkets dropped this week. Got one of them finally. God, I feel the power.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I noticed after seeing that thread on the WoW forums and tested it out. Went from top damage by a lot to being even with HoW.
    Last edited by thegoodrogue; 2013-05-30 at 09:08 PM.

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...12326336704513

Ghostcrawler confirmed mastery was bugged. it'll be hotfixed.