Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Because then the talent point divine purpose would be esentially useless?

As it is now anyway , doesnt 4set as it is now making it useless anyway for aoe?
    Last edited by mmoc3130c3df2a; 2013-06-14 at 12:00 PM.

Well they're not going to put something that's already a talent onto a 4pce, that'd be redundant.

Also don, DP can proc DP, so by that logic the 4 Pce could proc DP. I tested on the PTR earlier, but I wasn't looking at that specifically, so I'll look at it tonight.

Deleted
    Well they're not going to put something that's already a talent onto a 4pce, that'd be redundant.
    So make it Half-the same as the talent and here we are with the worst 4set for single target. Thats doesnt seem legit too

Deleted

Also don, DP can proc DP, so by that logic the 4 Pce could proc DP. I tested on the PTR earlier, but I wasn't looking at that specifically, so I'll look at it tonight.
    DP states "will consume no holy power". that's something different from "makes free". I've seen enough carelessly worded messages from Blizzard employees and blog posts have their meaning distorted by word doctors to assume that if blizzard uses different wording, they mean something different.

Fury warriors have a proc that makes 1 of their own spells free, and the T2 5P triggers on rage costing skills. we could test it that way, I believe. the wording is the same.

Deleted
    Especially glaring is that the bonus in it's current form is to be ignored during our CDs. Exciting is something different.

Keeping it off the GCD as suggested will help make it viable.

My only concern is the comparison to our current set. Freakin' 100% Holy Damage. Around double damage from normal TVs. I don't think I can get excited for vanilla Divine Storm after T15.

Something I discovered when searching through the new scaling enchants next patch.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=124566
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=13937
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=44595 1400 passive AP vs undead
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=60763 320 ap to boots
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=20013 187 strength to gloves
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=20034 CRUSADER Increase strength by 2667 and 3k heal. Has a reduced effect for players above level 60. may apply.
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=74199 200 haste to boots
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=20025 Good ol +4 stats t urns into 107 stats to chest
    http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=23799 Passive strength to weapon 400

Not sure if ANY of these have right values. However I'm very insteaded in

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=47898 haste to cloak since we are very likely to see it.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=13948 There are haste to glove enchants
    Potential to see 340 haste to glove enchant same for bracers.

Just traded Crit for haste? yes please!
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-14 at 04:13 PM.

Wrong datamined or interpreted by wowhead as it says clearly in the official ptr patchnotes:

* Low level enhancements applied to items equipped by high level players do not grow further in power beyond their intended level range.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    Wrong datamined or interpreted by wowhead as it says clearly in the official ptr patchnotes:
    Hurp durp. Got excited and thought we could finally haste to cloak instead of crit.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-14 at 04:41 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    ok, there seems to be a little confusion about the 4 set and DP procs, let me explain this the best i can. as of now, DP can proc off of ANY( and i really do mean any) HP finisher, despite cost or even if it does damage or not. it will also EXPEND a charge once you use a HP finisher and it will be treated as if it was used with 3 HP. it will not matter if the charge was free or not.
    because of this, the 4 set CAN proc DP, this means you can get free TVs , inqs , DSs, or wogs from the free DS you just used from the 4 set.
    LIKEWISE, you can also EXPEND dp procs AND your 4 set proc AT THE SAME TIME for 1 DS. i am not sure if this is unintended or not, but thats how it is working at the moment.
    as for anafille, using DP + the 4 set for single target is greater than not using it, doing this your 4 set is essentially effectively fishing for DP procs. The entire point we generate HP is to USE said TVs and INqs and what have you. not using the 4 set when your at 4-5 HP already with the proc up is essentially 1-4th of the TVs your missing in the fight, and that's a LARGE dps waste. also, i never said it was flat out better by hitting on the dummy, if you could read you would understand i said by doing a couple tests it seems alright. dont try to throw a simple lol making fun of people is a forum troller cool kids job and do the same thing yourself in all of your posts thereafter.
    as i have been saying before, 4 piece is not looking as bad as people make it out to be, our other changes are pretty cool, the sky is not falling etc etc.

one change i would possible see to the 4 set to improve it to player "specs" would be to possibly make it trigger off of TV as some have suggested. i don't see them taking a damaging, AOE tool off the GCD, or making it proc off TV too. Then again, as i have said before, it could have been a much worse 4 set.

Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    also, i never said it was flat out better by hitting on the dummy, if you could read you would understand i said by doing a couple tests it seems alright.
    Uh, OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Reghame View Post
    Also, i have tested a lil bit on the ptr some more, i did 30 some dummy tests and found our current t15 and the t16 to be equal or favoring the t16 one in damage,
    Not quite the same tone as "seems alright."

If you like it, then that's fine, and although I completely disagree (and don't understand one bit to be honest) your description of how it interacts with DP, you can still hold that opinion. But it's your opinion. You may like it. But your opinion on how good it is does not equal it being a strong bonus.

I'd like to know where you are finding all these empty GCD's for your extra procs. Last time I simmed me, specced SW, I had about 8% wait time. I specced myself into DP and simmed again and got ~5.5% wait time. That is not a whole lot of empty GCD's for procs. You've got an empty GCD maybe one in every 20 (which is one of the reasons why people like DP more). A proccy set bonus is really not going to interact well with DP, unless you're in a cleave environment in which case it would work better I guess.

ps: My name is spelled "Anafielle." You can tell because that is how it's spelled next to all my posts.

There is a big convo on the rogue forums about what anaxie found out. There seems to be a lot of scaling up including the rogue's daggers. I am wondering...

Quote Originally Posted by Meanor View Post
    There is a big convo on the rogue forums about what anaxie found out. There seems to be a lot of scaling up including the rogue's daggers. I am wondering...
    yeah, that kinda shit makes me wonder too. I don't think they will do scaling up, and I think that will be bad for the game, but if they do I AM NEVER EVER TAKING SHADOWMOURNE OFF. EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    yeah, that kinda shit makes me wonder too. I don't think they will do scaling up, and I think that will be bad for the game, but if they do I AM NEVER EVER TAKING SHADOWMOURNE OFF. EVER.
    I wouldn't think they will just make all legendary weapons viable. This would break the game in ways not imaginable. What they might do is give something to make them viable through a quest line / raid so a limited amount of population would have them.

Still everything is speculations, still too early to draw any conclusions. It is interesting though, to see where they are going with this. Even the scaling up enchants are an awesome idea. I can't wait to learn more about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took the enchanting part as something to help with leveling and being able to pick something cool looking.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Due to information I gained early this tier from personal usage and Solsa/ Neldas input Primoridus rage trinket due to RPPM mechanics, haste stacking, and on the pull burts. It now is better then Spark to obtain.

Now to reobtain the one I d/ed Argh!

Primordius' Talisman of Rage
    Op updated to reflect this.

May of taken awhile to change but I was always on the fence with those 2. We just keep getting amazing trinkets this expansion!

Also added Jin'rokh's Soulcrystal to the Op as the BEST ring you can obtain until you have a Ra-den's ring. May be almost as strong as Primordius if you can afford to drop ALL the hit and still be overcapped.

Obvious reason is because the entire expertise budget in most cases can be fully converted to mastery and then you just refoge the dodge to haste. If you pretend the dodge is hit rating you see how amazing the ring actually is.

It's definetly alot better and maybe even less competition the the megera ring < which is pretty shit and a dps downgrade in most cases>
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 12:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, I'm sure something like this has been answered in the thread already, but I'm having trouble finding it with search.

My hit is at 10% and I have 3 pieces of gear with blue sockets.

Socket bonuses are 180 strength, 120 strength and 60 strength.

I assume I should keep the 180 bonus, but should I break the other two and just gem pure haste in them, or keep a green gem in there for the bonus?

Try to suggest this on the PTR forums as our new set bonus. It is mechanically the best set we could ever hope to get and will solve so many sustained and aoe issues the class holds while maintaining DS being viable to use in the rotation and as a set bonus. Behold!

4 set~ When you use a HP finisher you have 40% chance to proc a free Divine storm and causes all targets hit to burn in righteous fire for 150% of the damage delt over 4 seconds.

If the dot ticks are able to crit is ultimately up to the team tuning the numbers but I would say it's needed to keep crit above water as a stat and would help it from lagging behind. Damge needs to be atleast 150% to compensate for mastery damage lost from turning potential extra DS damage into a Dot effect rather then upfront.

Please try to be focused on PTR input. If the set bonus changs and sword of light buffs presented during 5.2 ptr are any indication. Collectively asking for the same thing works wonders then spastic requests.

Let them know Divine storm is fun and CAN be used again but in the current implementaion it is not viable and is a fairly large dps drop when losing current Holy TV 4 set. Proposed change will make it into a viable set bonus and fix a glaring weakness of the spec in one swoop.
    ---------- Post added 2013-06-15 at 01:37 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Okay, I'm sure something like this has been answered in the thread already, but I'm having trouble finding it with search.

I assume I should keep the 180 bonus, but should I break the other two and just gem pure haste in them, or keep a green gem in there for the bonus?
    Keep 120 break 60
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-06-15 at 01:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post

Also gem haste + stam gems instead of haste + hit gems.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Also gem haste + stam gems instead of haste + hit gems.
    When i finish cloak next week <not likely need 4> i can replace all of my haste/stam gems with haste/hit! /dance