Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you can still get the 10 last Valor Points....
    Not if he's already gotten 1000 this week. I have the same problem but with 980. Feels bad man. All because I forgot to cap one week many months ago (I think it was still 5.1)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    you can still get the 10 last Valor Points....
    oh, right, still not used to dailies giving valor. explains why I'm so close to my cap without noticing.

edit: also, the boots cost 26K on my server. I got 6K ATM. even if all my battle pets would magically sell in the next 12 hours, i doubt it'd be enough.
    Last edited by mmocb0245d6bcb; 2013-06-17 at 05:41 PM.

Long time reader, first time poster in this section.

I've recently looted the Agility (Normal Thunderforged) polearm from Lei Shen.
    I currently had the Uroe (Normal only) axe from Lei Shen as a weapon before.

And since I've seen Dakeshi use the HC TF version of said polearm, is it worth using for me?
    Or am I going to lose to much stats?

My axe is upgraded at 230ilvl
    Where as the polearm is at 236ilvl.

Deleted
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    Last edited by mmoc3130c3df2a; 2013-06-18 at 09:14 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by alexke View Post
    Long time reader, first time poster in this section.

I've recently looted the Agility (Normal Thunderforged) polearm from Lei Shen.
    I currently had the Uroe (Normal only) axe from Lei Shen as a weapon before.

And since I've seen Dakeshi use the HC TF version of said polearm, is it worth using for me?
    Or am I going to lose to much stats?

My axe is upgraded at 230ilvl
    Where as the polearm is at 236ilvl.
    we'll need an armory to know for sure.

---------- Post added 2013-06-18 at 11:42 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    is there any guide/strategy video or written for LEI SHEN HC? I was checking pure's videos and manaflask guides for our progression but seems lei shen hc is not feauterd there except if i m missing something.

Anyway apart from that , any tips for retri on leishen HC 25 to be as much as effective for the fight and the raid (and by not cheesing meters ofc) ?
    speed of light for intermission phases, save it for helm, or getting to a bolt in time if you're not targeted with helm.

you usually have assigned AoE players for the phase 2 adds. you usually have better players for this due to the confinedness of our AoE.

Deleted
    Another idea i came up for making the new 4set a little more competitive to the current but still not OP is by making a proced DS award 1 HP.

Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free and award 1 HP

We are one of the strongest class on Balls (because of the DK's massgrip), so if your raid lack dps on them, you can help a lot without cheesing meters.
    Speed of light is mandatory for Helm of Command and Unbreakable Spirit is good for bubble the static shock every 2,5 minutes.

Sorry my bad english, first time posting, long time reading here.
    Last edited by Reisar; 2013-09-22 at 11:14 AM.

Another idea i came up for making the new 4set a little more competitive to the current but still not OP is by making a proced DS award 1 HP.

Item - Paladin T16 Retribution 4P Bonus (New) Holy Power consumers have a 25% chance to make your next Divine Storm free and award 1 HP
    Page 163 @ bottom
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Josh/advanced
    #thunderclub
    [22:04:20.636] Josh Templar's Verdict Lei Shen *825815*

You'll want to pool(hold/save) at least 5 HP a couple seconds before/right at Ball Lightning strikes, unless it naturally works out. And that depends on your raid dps on them. At least when we used to progress I would only be able to get in 2 DS's max pooling 5 HP with the other aoe we had (5 Locks).

With DP up you can take double bounces during 1st intermission (gear and HP barring) if other people are busy elsewhere to not help and take one each.
    Last edited by Defender; 2013-06-18 at 06:29 PM.
    Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I would also recommend using glyph of exo for splash damage on the balls, as well as 2 Pce spreading. I generally try to save an exo and some HP for the balls. Ret is one of the best specs for Lei Shen because of the clump AoE. Another thing is if you see a ball that wasn't AoE stunned, HoJ it. Saves a ton of damage. Throw out heals on your platform during transitions, etc. Take advantage of being a hybrid.
    Last edited by Revvo; 2013-06-18 at 06:40 PM.

Fucking titan stones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Fucking titan stones
    f#$%$ RNG , was stuck at 6-7 for weeks taking 0-1 every for 3-4weeks until 7 , and BOOOOOMM last week got 4 stones reached 11 and going legendary tommorow...

This kind of rng really sucks though...

P.S : thx for the replies for leishen HC, guess i should pick HolyAvenger for some AOE burst too ? I m usually very good at clump aoe situations(tortos,megeara) so it may be effective for me to be one of the ppl that are assigned for quick bursting at balls.
    Last edited by mmoc3130c3df2a; 2013-06-18 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    quick bursting at balls.
    Balls busting duty?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRaven View Post
    Balls busting duty?
    looooooll that didnt sounded right ya??? , anyway with curent gear they should be down quickly fast i suppose but HA could help more when its up i guess.

looooooll that didnt sounded right ya??? , anyway with curent gear they should be down quickly fast i suppose but HA could help more when its up i guess.
    It's not really worth it tbh. They aren't up for long enough. Even pooling HP you'll probably only be middle of the pack on them. Locks/BM monks destroy them.

Deleted
    f#$%$ RNG , was stuck at 6-7 for weeks taking 0-1 every for 3-4weeks until 7 , and BOOOOOMM last week got 4 stones reached 11 and going legendary tommorow...

This kind of rng really sucks though...
    I had a weird one with the legendary; got the first 5 in two weeks and then it dried up to about 1 a week. Just got it last week. For me it isn't the RNG I mind, it's the fact that one random drop quest followed another for the same raid instance.

Yet another week with only 1 runestone. Wooo.

1 full night of Lei Shen progress and this is how I did on the balls: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-qp...ce/?target=139
    matching our monk tank, ret clumped aoe is insanely strong. Go into every ball spawning with 15+ seconds on inq and 5 holy power (or 4 holy power with exorcism ready to use) and then do a DS (or exorcism) - Hotr (or exorcism) - Divine storm. I see 2m divine storms popping up from time to time (depending on how many balls we get). I'm doing quite well on Lei Shen damage as well so it's not like I'm punishing my single target (a lot anyways) for the aoe.

Lei Shen is a really fun fight, on line with Ragnaros HC (prenerf) if it doesn't slightly surpass him. Going to kill him this reset (EU) hopefully, like 16-17% with 10 tries into P3 or something.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    we are at 8% life of lei shen 10 HC , me and our DK have never seen or coined an heroic weapon , our rogue still have T14 weapons , and I have only 6 runestone , and my fuc**** guild master wants to extend the raid ID for the next week :/