Quote Originally Posted by mels View Post
    Ji'kun trinket, VP trinket is kinda awful, 2 min ICD.
    JiKun trinket is retarded good, valor trinket is far from awful.

Deleted
    Cheers for dem fast replies. I'm using the 522 Horridon trinket as my second one.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    75 seconds infact, which is pretty decent as you can line it up with every ES if you delay it a little.
    Thats exactly what I did, matter fact before I received Primordius Talisman of Rage i used both of them together.

So I've been playing around with the new 4-piece on the PTR and mechanically with Divine Purpose it's pretty fun, I just think the 4-set T15 is going to be too important for some fights. One time I used 11 Divine Storms in a row and that didn't take long. The DPS on multiple long-lasting mob fights will be good.

Finally got Lei Shen down, doing Ra Den with 8 melee or something. Which means damage on ball is low which me and the other ret is Wrath spamming with Symbiosis. Seem to be ok, we hit last phase well within estimated % and when wrath crits well over 300k with 1,3sec cast it's not all that bad, only .5 - 1% behind the lowest range spec. Even saw a wrath crit for 564k with all cds, which was unexpected.

If your guild is lacking dps on balls, get symbiosis and wrathspam them balls, you will never kill the boss unless the balls are handled correctly.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Rolled Reg heroic 2x crit bracers from durumu. Immad.

Deleted
    i tested a little the new 4set and really dont like the way it works , i dont care thats so far behind current one but god it feels veeeryy RNG... you can get no procs or get procs when you really cant use them , why the f procs expires??? Just f@#$@5 proc and wait till we consume you ... Its really meh the way it works and the RNGiness to procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    We saw our 2nd heroic 2h and it was the one from council first one was a bo-ris and went to our dk tank, and hes using it as a dps wep...

Deleted
    God, I really need to find me a way to buy a ToT 13/13 heroic raid. I got 489 in 2 slots and 502 or better in all other slots. I can only get direct upgrades from the first section of LFR or high level raids.

any paladin in here on Kazzak who thinks they can convince his or her guild to let me tag along for a week? I hate having shit gear.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Wrathion HAS to be hiding our oranage weapons in that huge locked jewleled chest inside his house that he keeps guarded.
    It's a weapon with a Sha-Touched socket, a Meta socket a Regular socket and Three Stats..!
    Yo dawg.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    I've coined the heroic hit ones twice and once on Jin'rokh at the beginning of the tier. I'd love those crit bracers..

Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    We saw our 2nd heroic 2h and it was the one from council first one was a bo-ris and went to our dk tank, and hes using it as a dps wep...
    Sounds like time to find a new guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Aceshigh View Post
    Sounds like time to find a new guild.
    haha, trust me all of us 2h dpsers were bitching for about 3 months after the fact saying that it would of helped us more then a tank, and they just brushed it off.

Deleted
    haha, trust me all of us 2h dpsers were bitching for about 3 months after the fact saying that it would of helped us more then a tank, and they just brushed it off.
    We don't know the situation. if that tank's weapon was worse than your weapon, the tank benefits more from using it as a weapon than you do because of the upgrade. and if the tank benefits more, it's better for the raid.

Not to mention Bo-Ris is BiS for blood. But whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    We don't know the situation. if that tank's weapon was worse than your weapon, the tank benefits more from using it as a weapon than you do because of the upgrade. and if the tank benefits more, it's better for the raid.
    His wep was the same as mine kinda (I had heroic starshatter) but we had to ppl still using normal Sha axe, since we never got around to it, and he was using the same wep as our other 2 dps at the time. My sole problem was that the fact he won it, more so there was no discussion among LC about it and they just auto gave it to him.

All these t16 redesigns, still no for Ret. Aren't we bashing GC twitter not enough, guys?

His wep was the same as mine kinda (I had heroic starshatter) but we had to ppl still using normal Sha axe, since we never got around to it, and he was using the same wep as our other 2 dps at the time. My sole problem was that the fact he won it, more so there was no discussion among LC about it and they just auto gave it to him.

A smart guild upgrades their tanks first for progression because dps doesn't mean jack if the tank keeps falling over. Upgrading the tank also has the side-effect of improving healer mana because a better geared tank is easier to heal. You are being a crybaby about loot and it's embarrassing that you would post about this in a theorycraft/bis thread. You are putting yourself ahead of the guild and there's no way you can spin this where you don't look like a loot whore.

5.4 trinkets posted on the front page it seems
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Juicy View Post
    5.4 trinkets posted on the front page it seems
    I like the new trinkets, very interesting design imo.