Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    It's a trinket I wouldn't pass on picking up ever. The benefits it can provide on single target oriented fights are pretty damn good. Expect to use DP and SW alot this tier.

The % trinket is pretty much required the best version at next tier BIS should be around 6-7% haste on equip and 7%+ Mastery and however the crit mod is derived. GCD cap with our bloated GCD locked rotation is gonna be mandatory. + We need max hits for lightning strike and Xuen cloak procs and the soon to see weapon procs.
    Not quite GCD locked, unless you get really lucky, from my experience. They could bump up the percentage to 30% and it'd be a 100% profitable gain imo.

For now we need to check BOTH those trinkets strength proc values < incase tooltip is wrong> and uptime / see if the ICD is RPPM
    It's definitely not atm. I'm not getting any procs below 45 seconds from start of proc to start of next proc.

I HOWEVER am still very much concerned with. You guessed it. CDR trinket + SW + Old 4 set being better on single target encounters.
    That's the big issue here, still. That set bonus is too good on single-target.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Not to mention Devo aura reduc. Does anyone know if it works for rally/demo banner for warrior?
    It works for Rallying Cry. http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145991-readiness

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Not quite GCD locked, unless you get really lucky, from my experience. They could bump up the percentage to 30% and it'd be a 100% profitable gain imo.

It's definitely not atm. I'm not getting any procs below 45 seconds from start of proc to start of next proc.

That's the big issue here, still. That set bonus is too good on single-target.

It works for Rallying Cry. http://ptr.wowdb.com/spells/145991-readiness
    Not that it is a horrible thing Reith. May end up having better single target because of all the synergy and obscene aoe. It's too early to call and I honestly don't know.

2 set being more friendly damage boost for people who do the High risk SW play will result in an overall boost. I let exo sit during CDs quite often.

DP play which is pretty mandatory for 4 set synergy on aoe heavy encounters + Garrosh maybe? is definetly going to GCD lock the fuck out of you. Mastey will however be inflated on those fights too thanks to AoE HoL.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-03 at 11:22 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    amplifiation one seems to be the same with haste 1min 40 to 1min 50sec to proc and the cd reduction one seems to be on a 45-50 sec icd still even with haste

Quote Originally Posted by shoeboy4 View Post
    amplifiation one seems to be the same with haste 1min 40 to 1min 50sec to proc and the cd reduction one seems to be on a 45-50 sec icd still even with haste
    Maybe this is intended to differentiate trinket power? We found CDR lacking somewhat with seperate talents / Classes that only get one Reduction like recklessness Vs our 2 benefits would be pretty mediocre. The random joe player won't beable to tell the difference without digging into them. Keep testing though you may be right and they may have locked icds. Seems like the CDR one does.

Test the cleave trinket that proc rate looks insanely low. Clearly more going on in there.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-03 at 11:30 PM.

So my preliminary tests with that stacking crit trinket is that it is up like 85-90% of the time at least.

85% of the time having nigh 50-55%+ crit with Inq.
    Yeah, yeah it's looking to be BiS for a whole hell of a lot of specs.

15+ Year Old Account
    log of 10 min autoswinging on a dummy with both str proc trinks equipped
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...onz/details/5/

im gonna test the cleave trink and the crit one for 10min now for you guys and log em

log of 10 min autoswinging on a dummy with both str proc trinks equipped
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/l...onz/details/5/

im gonna test the cleave trink and the crit one for 10min now for you guys and log em
    Much appreciated, thanks man!

15+ Year Old Account
    np glad i can help the community out

On ptr right now, DP + new 4set + chance on hit to cleave trinket and the stacking crit trinket...
    Then I went on a little trip to "The Horrid March" where the sha road with all the bugs hit the wall and decided to pull a bunch of mobs.
    Just me, no cds and no buffs except my own. 1m aoe dps, (glyphed DS for heal, inq glyph so I don't have to refresh inq and exorcism glyph for a bit more aoe)

Try it out, you'll get a kick.

Oh, seems to be a bug with the crit trinket. Guessing it should work like Ji'kuns trinket and have a 2sec icd, which atm it doesn't have on ptr which means constat 23k crit rating when I did this aoe.

Happy hunting.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

15+ Year Old Account
    im noticing doing the autoattack testing for 10m the crit trinkets not getting past 8-10 stacks b4 it falls off will be back shortly with the cleave and crit log

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    On ptr right now, DP + new 4set + chance on hit to cleave trinket and the stacking crit trinket...
    Then I went on a little trip to "The Horrid March" where the sha road with all the bugs hit the wall and decided to pull a bunch of mobs.
    Just me, no cds and no buffs except my own. 1m aoe dps, (glyphed DS for heal, inq glyph so I don't have to refresh inq and exorcism glyph for a bit more aoe)

Oh, seems to be a bug with the crit trinket. Guessing it should work like Ji'kuns trinket and have a 2sec icd, which atm it doesn't have on ptr which means constat 23k crit rating when I did this aoe.

Happy hunting.
    Oh goodness

I may need to get this trinket DP and amplification....
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-07-04 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post

Happy hunting.
    I can't. I don't. Cheesus Crust. I'm dying.

im noticing doing the autoattack testing for 10m the crit trinkets not getting past 8-10 stacks b4 it falls off will be back shortly with the cleave and crit log
    I'm frequently getting 18+ stacks every time with that trinket. Often 19-20.

and I'm guessing huntingbear meant 2 minute^. If the proc works like Fabled Feather, it's meh.

15+ Year Old Account
    here is the log for the crit and cleave trinket for 10min. nice uptime on the crit and the cleave is meh under just autoattacking
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...883/details/9/

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    I'm frequently getting 18+ stacks every time with that trinket. Often 19-20.

and I'm guessing huntingbear meant 2 minute^. If the proc works like Fabled Feather, it's meh.
    And I'm guessing you ment 22 seconds. It is not 2 mins between feathers. Did LFR last night with vigilati and revvo and was laughning my ass off on consorts I had atleast 10-11 procs back to back.

- - - Updated - - -

here is the log for the crit and cleave trinket for 10min. nice uptime on the crit and the cleave is meh under just autoattacking
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/s...883/details/9/
    83% uptime. Oh my....

And I'm guessing you ment 22 seconds. It is not 2 mins between feathers. Did LFR last night with vigilati and revvo and was laughning my ass off on consorts I had atleast 10-11 procs back to back.
    It's definitely not 22 seconds. RNG is RNG.

15+ Year Old Account
    yea the crit one if it stays this way will be great. it is interesting to see the potential of the 4pc for add heavy fights those numbers huntingbear posted are great but i hope they fix it for single target as well cause if we are resorting to 4pc t15 for single target in t16 we have to hope it doesnt get nerfed into the ground

Trust me, if you're doing 10 divine storms in a row and you got the crit trinket which more or less means 50% crit you won't care too much about single target. You'll be a fucking monster at aoe, think if a feral druid, demo lock and a dk got together and made a baby. Grats next tier that's you. Keep in mind that this is without the legendary cloak which is aoe and we have no idea what the other legendary is AND to top it all off it's on a 540 ilvl character, around 30ilvls lower than what we expect at bis. Not stoked yet?

update.

Managed to get to around 2.4m aoe dps with cds, still no raidbuffs or raid debuffs and I'm using silly talents and shit to keep myself alive. I can't stop laughing.
    Last edited by Huntingbear_grimbatol; 2013-07-04 at 12:45 AM.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

15+ Year Old Account
    oh i totally agree i was messing around on just the dummys and got like 7 ds/dp in a row it was just as you describe it. it actually makes aoe fun again when it hasnt been for quite a while