Deleted
    personally, i run with just over 30% haste @ 545 ilvl and find it to be better for parsing than the standard haste build(have had a few rank 1-10 parses on ten man hc), Will go back to haste for progression as fights will again be longer and you cant ride your initial burst for as long

Quote Originally Posted by Fabulicious View Post
    Hi, changed my professions from BS/Alch to BS/Eng. I wonder when I should use the gloves? Should I macro it with ES?

thanks!
    Yes, just macro them to ES. Make sure to put the gloves in the macro first so they buff your ES.

just want to thank everyone in the thread for all their work and making this thread entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Anaxie http://goo.gl/6nYvw0
    Strength 26,771
    Mastery rating 12855
    Critical strike rating 2793
    Expertise rating 2553
    Haste rating 18833
    Hit rating 2525
    Melee minimum damage 28,146
    Melee maximum damage 42,220
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

Shoeboys http://ptr.wowhead.com/compare?items...42.76669.0.0.2
    Strength 27,411
    Mastery rating 11862
    Expertise rating 2596
    Haste rating 18104
    Hit rating 2604
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20

You will notice I am 25 underhitcap *gasp*! shouldn't matter or skew lists by going over since you need EVERYSINGLE HIT TF item to go over the cap. If you are missing it pop in a single lightning jade and presto!

EDIT: damn links
    BIS list with 543 tier subbed in for holy TVs swapped in tier hands/chest/shoulder/helm/ Juggernaught swapped for Dog tags neck. not exactly optimal yet but a rough idea. Prolly a better idea to compare T16 Normal 2/2 with T15 H 2/2. With you not taking tier in mind it could be possible to swing offpieaces and weapons/trinkets more in your favor since you will be passing with good reason in other areas.

This is just a general idea and should not be taken as factual. This is for a progression build using SW as the primary talent.

Strength 24,123
    Mastery rating 10634
    Critical strike rating 4911
    Expertise rating 2544
    Haste rating 16460
    Hit rating 2442
    Melee DPS 9,773
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 19

At a glance it LOOKS like about 2600 strength 4%-5% mastery and about 4% haste but +4% crit. In exchange for two gcds <DS/Physical TV> to be combined into one stronger <single target> and more frequently procced attack. This build shines ALOT when you obtain a Eye of Galakras and higher mastery levels. This should REALLY explode in power with a new weapon or if you are fortunate early enough a H/HTF 580/572 weapon.

- - - Updated - - -

Stats BiS with Normal mode 561 Tier 16 pieces

Strength 25,980
    Mastery rating 12444
    Expertise rating 2553
    Haste rating 18276
    Hit rating 2458
    Melee DPS 9,773
    Melee speed 0.24
    Number of sockets 20
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-19 at 03:18 PM.

Anaxie http://goo.gl/6nYvw0

You will notice I am 25 underhitcap *gasp*! shouldn't matter or skew lists by going over since you need EVERYSINGLE HIT TF item to go over the cap. If you are missing it pop in a single lightning jade and presto!
    Would it be better to do that? Or ench your cloak from 180 crit to 180 hit? Haven't checked the stat weights of t16 to see if the 20 stats make up for it.

PS Glad to see you're back!

Quote Originally Posted by Jerion View Post
    Would it be better to do that? Or ench your cloak from 180 crit to 180 hit? Haven't checked the stat weights of t16 to see if the 20 stats make up for it.

PS Glad to see you're back!
    It's only that way because it's fairly unlikly to get every all 3 of the hit HTF items. no reason to dillute mastery/haste numbers when you can hit dead-on hit cap until you are 100% perfect gear. In all cases though I would always be above caps. Sucks to miss a attack and have your tens of thousands of stats do 0 damage.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll say one benefit we must keep in mind of the new tier is the TWO pieace which while similar have extreme differences. Firstly the new one does favor haste. 5% is not a small damage increase by any means and 6 second uptime with a 2.4-2.6 swing timer is pretty nice. Compare this to the exorcism one that you may not even notice when you are doing the HIGH RISK HolyTV favored WingsHammertime Spam.

4 Pieace T16 has the benefit of keeping single target damage rolling with DS as opposed to sitting on Holy TV procs and doing weak DS single target hits when AoE is needed.

I think we are going to have an interesting tier where DP / SW / T15 / and T16 ALL have a part to play in Siege at even the BEST gear levels for optimal damage output.

Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping my t15 4pce around to see how these fights pan out damage wise. Been picking up other off pieces, and I'll probably grab teir gloves as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Yeah, I'll definitely be keeping my t15 4pce around to see how these fights pan out damage wise. Been picking up other off pieces, and I'll probably grab teir gloves as well.
    considering u could end up with garrosh legs first week. Yeah I'd say you should get and upgrade your tier hands now nub.

considering u could end up with garrosh legs first week. Yeah I'd say you should get and upgrade your tier hands now nub.
    Yeah but we have to give them to everyone's alt warlock first -.-

They made some changes to heals, which caused the input lag in the raids. Hopefully its finally fixed....

Quote Originally Posted by konne View Post
    They made some changes to heals, which caused the input lag in the raids. Hopefully its finally fixed....
    Glad they finally admitted it was actually an issue. It will be nice to more than one ability off in 10 seconds on some fights.

Deleted
    Hello everyone,
    First I'd like to thank all contributors in this thread to enlight freshly enrolled ret pal like me !

Then I couldn't find any accurate ressource on DP gameplay with 4T15 or 4T16 so I'd like to ask here :

When DP is up should I continue to store HP (unless DP proc is about to fade 1-2 sec) when possible or should I burn the proc asap ?
    Same question with 4T16 proc should I burn the proc ASAP or should I just store HP when possible ?

Added DP priority rotation to OP.

Inq>ES(optimal)>TV/DS 5HP>DP(<2sec)>HoW>CS>Judge>Exo>DP>4pc

Quote Originally Posted by Solsacra View Post
    The aforementioned are just a few ideas i've been throwing around, and they definitely seem to be showing superior results with mastery > haste at around the 37-40% haste mark (talking tier 16, BTW). throw in an extra global in the form of our four piece, and the use of DP which again costs another global you'll quickly find the additional haste that contributes to your HP generating abilities cooldown reduction is becoming quite useless. Sure, you can argue that it helps with the GCD reduction, but the amount of haste you need to achieve such a small gain is wasteful, especially when we could use mastery (or crit) in place of it.

given that. im not sure if this has been posted elsewhere, or mentioned earlier but i've found this rotation to be the best i could come up with. feels a lot like LK feral, shit is just everywhere.

Inq>ES(optimal)>TV/DS 5HP>DP(<2sec)>HoW>CS>Judge>Exo>DP>4pc

as you can see, theres going to be quite a bit of micro-managing with what we have going on, our trinket procs are extremely predictable and often line up well with wings and guardian. so changing the above rotation a bit to squeeze off harder hitting abilities as trinkets/buffs are falling off will become more common and easier to manage.
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-08-20 at 01:41 PM.

Wondering if I should just upgrade the horrible ring from Maegara in case we ever need hit during progression. I have nothing else to upgrade I don't think unless I get lucky on Lei Shen this week

My guildy Tanyn and I have been looking at Mastery and Haste stat weights currently and what we're wondering is how valuable is the 13th tick of SW compared to how effective the extra mastery would be? He checked stat weights and we've come to see 70% mastery approx and 21% haste as i recall with reforging and regemming to mastery.

with that low haste number you'll be sitting on your hands frequently.

There would be more downtime yes but would the overall mastery gain outweigh the haste loss?

Quote Originally Posted by macstallion View Post
    There would be more downtime yes but would the overall mastery gain outweigh the haste loss?
    Depends on the fight, but ehh.

haste does alot mastery doesn't that ppl don't consider often other then cd/gcd reduction. AUto attacks, 2pc T16, Censure, and the swing timer of the Guardian who should be doing triple his dps come 5.4 after you get a Galakras trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by macstallion View Post
    Haste is still a very strong stat, it sounds like you are under the impression that there's a priority switch to mastery > haste next patch. Point for point haste is going to be better initially, there is supposedly going to be a 'soft cap' on it though where it has a great amount of synergy with our mastery next tier.